Closed Thread
Page 36 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Wow Alittle what a story! I don't even understand surges etc but wow what a way to get to the right outcome. Good luck for Tuesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy Birthday Jaye..for yesterday...hope both of you had a lovely day....

Moon - lovely bump! Is it a soccer ball there?????lol

Kismet - what the??? It does not sound like she should be at your house right now, poor little girl. What the heck is the mother thinking??? Hugs to YOU

Alittle -all the best for tueday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Alittle. Good on you for taking matters into your own hands. It shouldn't have to happen but we need to take control if our cycles as the clinics seem to get it wrong so often! Terrible really the amount we pay and the little things can really stuff up a cycle

All sounds great now and I will have my fingers crossed for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Tuesday alittle. What a saga.

Swede - lol. I can assure you it is real!!! no prosthetic!! Heehee

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - lucky you thought to test again, something must be at play there I reckon, could be a good sign

Moon - my car seat actually broke on Thursday and getting a new one installed tomorrow so would have done that if I could.

Sonja - oowa that sounds nasty, hope it heals quickly. According to the mum of this girl she does vomit when she gets hysterical & that's what she believed was happening when I rang her. After that happened she had a nap and woke up good as gold.

Well I am a bit frazzled after all this drama but I survived it! Last night wasn't so bad, finally the kiddie settled down and was all good and she went home this morning, but not before having a major meltdown at her mother. The poor kid is definately suffering from major separation anxiety, she was so excited when the mum showed up but had an absolute freak out when the mum didn't want to continue holding her for more than a few minutes and was ignored, by this stage I'm sure the neighbours might be thinking I was committing a murder bcs honestly her screaming was blood curdling & rather unbearable, I've not seen anything like it before & I've been around alot of kids. I have enjoyed the peace and quiet today and my hearing has returned to normal. Evie was definately over it as well, it was frightening her. What an experience. Tbh once the girl settled down I think she was better off with me & having a break from how her mother treats her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sonja how is your eye?

A little GOODLUCK tomorrow, I hope you get some sleep tonight.

Kismet thanks for a lovely morning, Ash is sooo in love with Evie

Scan went well today, well mostly. I have 7 follies between 6mm-10mm so much better than last 2 cycles. I do have a rather large cyst on my ovary, so will see what FS says tomorrow about it. it's not to much of a drama.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sonja how is your eye?

A little GOODLUCK tomorrow, I hope you get some sleep tonight.

Kismet thanks for a lovely morning, Ash is sooo in love with Evie

Scan went well today, well mostly. I have 7 follies between 6mm-10mm so much better than last 2 cycles. I do have a rather large cyst on my ovary, so will see what FS says tomorrow about it. it's not to much of a drama.

Thanks
    Reviews
    **** this BH, so many times now i accidentally hit something and lose my whole ****ing post........................

ok so now ive got the $hits and will have to be qucik;

nessie: good luck, when is your next scan?

alittle: for the FET!

kismet: did u the peace and quiet LOL.

afm: H on anti-b, sore throat and ear still weepy...........still sleeping good tho, booked 19wk scan, will keep gender a surprise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - I know! doesn't it just drive you mad, it's usually the backspace button that makes me lose my posts. Poor H, how are his grommets?

Nessie - yes they were so cute together, I have never seen Evie that excited over a boy before , she really is a flirt. I must remember to get the vid cam out next time.

Moon - made the chicken balls tonight, they are very yum, ate most of them myself as I was cooking them & realised I better keep some for Evie, she ate some but not much, at least she didn't reject them so will try them again.

Oh dear, Miss Evie threw her 1st shopping centre hissy fit tantrum today, she also hollered when going to bed tonight , mmm wonder where she got that from, talk about learning quickly, just joking, it was bound to happen at some point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Oooh Kismet shopping centre tantrums - my favourite (not)! Scarlett threw an absolute whammy at our local a few months ago when I had Lucy and Marc with me (it was school holidays) and in the end I had to strap her into the pram and just let her go for it as we needed to do a big shop before we went away. It was awful but after a while you do just tune out. I do always have the worry she'll vomit though which would make me look like mother of the year!

Nessie good luck with the FS tomorrow. my eye is much better but it'll be quite a few days before I can wear contact lenses again and the sun here is so strong it makes it hard when I'm out with the kids as I almost am blinded.

JFB - poor H hope he's better soon and you don't catch anything.