Closed Thread
Page 33 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Moon - thanks, hope it's a winner! she loves chicken bolognese so she may like this one. Just had a look in my Annabel book but recipe isn't in it, I have chicken and potato balls which I haven't tried yet either.

JFB - Evie has slept pretty well last 2 nights. Last night I gave her lamb and vegies & gravy which she generally likes but not this time! It ended up in the bin & she had scrambled eggs and toast, at least she ate it. She also likes to be holding a spoon which I find is keeping her entertained enough for me to get some food into her, she has no idea how to get any food into her mouth yet. It ends up thru her hair, up her nose/ears etc.
    I had a bit of a panic this morning wondering why she is always mucousy and losing her appetite & has poor weight gain (even when she vomitted the other week she spewed mucous)as these can be signs of CF but I know they get a routine bt at birth to rule that out & thinking that is probably being way too extreme, but I just can't help thinking there must be something not quite right iykwim. I've booked an appointment with my dr for a check up but can't get in for another week, I think I will get Evie checked out by a paed just to raise any concerns I have.
    My parents get very cut if they don't get to see Evie much or their great grandkids either. They really enjoy having them around. Dad downs his tools to play with Evie, he's really funny with her. I popped in there yesterday and mum wasn't home so she was spitting it that I didn't let her know I was coming over. We will go back over later today.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** intruder alert **

JFB - I have been following you and many of the other girls "now" in this thread. I used to follow you all in the Over 35s trying to conceive etc.

Don't worry about your results. My 10 week bloods came back at 1:14 (yes 1:14). I think my low PappA was a result of Twin B. Unfortunately between my 7 week scan and my 12 week scan Twin B was no longer with me. I had my bloods redone and it came back at 1:200(something). I know I was just under the medium risk but still in high risk. I never had any testing done as the risk of miscarrying was higher than anything being wrong. My little girl (so there may be something in your theory) is completely perfect. Low PappA can also mean that your obstetrician may need to keep an eye on the placenta as it can mean extra monitoring of the placenta is needed.

My Ob said that they are seeing a lot of women who conceive through IVF to have low PappA results and they have no idea why. Just another stress we have to go through.

Congratulations on your BFP. I remember when you got your BFP with Harry. Seems like a million years ago.

Sorry for being an intruder but when I read your post I just had to say something hopefully to ease your mind.

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    photo.jpg

Well - I'm being dumb again and am side on again and unable to rotate, so this will have to do!! My preggo 34 week belly for you all to gawk at!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MG you looks fabulous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blondekelli View Post
    MG you looks fabulous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    i agree, u have a nice flat bum (biatch) LOL. nice bump too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gorgeous bump Moong

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol jfb! My bum is hardly flat. I think it's the angle I'm turning for the photo. Must admit I thought my bum looked good in this photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Gorgeous bump MG!

Kel glad to have you back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very nice baby belly MG, even if I had to turn my pc around and it looks to me you have no bum at all