Closed Thread
Page 27 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls

Nessie - Kade turned into a monster about 6 months ago, we call him our feral baby (with love of course) he is like Evie, hits me, screams and even hits his head on the floor if he is cranky...little devil. He is so different from Jett, he was a quite baby, would just sit and play but Kade trashes the house.......i have to laugh he is so funny / naughty.

Jfb - How exciting be able to tell the world......

Kade has changed again now with his sleeping since i gave up ...last night he went to bed at 7pm (only 1 sleep yesterday) he woke at midnight so i gave him a drink of water then he woke at 7am. I am feeling human again

Hello to everyone, hope you have a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum - well done with Kade's feeding etc, how are your boobies now?

JFB - last weeks ep scared the crapola out of me as this woman was like Linda Blair in the Exocist, jumping all over the bed and screaming like she was possessed, even the nurses were over her, had to laugh when she was screaming I want a farging epidural, where the farg is my epidural!!! Honestly though, I do take my hat off to those that can get thru it.

BK - how are you now after your food poisoning?

Not sure what's going on with Evie atm, think she maybe getting some more teeth, she's off her food except for vegemite sangas and had the squirts this arvo, cheeks rather red too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls

Kismet - Boobies are great...not sore at all, still a little full but going down. It wasn't so bad after all, just one day of being uncomfortable......

How many teeth does Evie have now?

Kel - I read that on FB.....it must have been horrible,, are you ok now?

Ok all preggers girls i think we need some pics of your bellies.......an update pls........ta.

Hello everyone, hope you have a fab day

Thanks
    Reviews
    oooh - not nice Kel - didn't realise you had food poisoning. oh hang on - yep - I'm remembering reading that now. My brain is on standby until after the birth sorry - and maybe until after a few months of bfing!!

Amum - glad to hear the boobies are feeling fabbo!! Didn't take me long either, so felt really lucky. I'll get my butt into gear soon and post a piccy. DH has said my belly bump looks different to what spencer did, so don't know if that is an indication of it being a girl, or just being a different pregnancy!!!

Kismet and JFB - OMG - that 1st episode with Linda Blair was hideous!! told my DH that it would have put me off having a natural birth. Honestly - she was carrying on like a pork chop and I thought, come on - get a grip and concentrate on what you are doing!! TBH - I am really hoping I will be ok for a natural birth again this time. I had a great experience with Spencer and the recovery time was nothing, so felt really lucky.
    I intend to have an epi this time like I did with Spencer. Hoping I'll be ok for it! if I get induced i'll book it in so I get it straight away and then use it when I need to. if I start naturally, my Ob told me to come in when I needed to concentrate through contractions and couldn't talk. She thinks I should be ok at that stage.

My last appt with Ob was great. As my GD is really well controlled and I am testing my BSLs only 3 times a week, she said it's more than likely I will be able to go till my due date and perhaps over. That would be great. Yes, I am ready for the bub to come out soon, but I think the longer I can let it bake, the better. JFB - you asked the other week if I was uncomfortable yet - well - this week I have started really getting a bit awkward and uncomfortable. Blergh! I just need to get properly ready. Spencer has been ratty and clingy and just the last couple of days has had asthma again, so watching him like a hawk! Ashamed to admit I am getting a little snappy at the little guy. grrrr!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys. Over the food poisoning. Was rather scary though being pregnant. And hideously awful of course with major stomach cramps that would take my breath away. Anyway we went to the womens who did full bloods to determine whether there was infection. So although I was terribly I'll for about 3 days, they said bub should be fine

I can watch that show. Way too traumatic and I'm not even having a natural birth. Lol

MG. Great you have the GD under control. I have to have a second test on Monday. I must say I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable already though. There are so many things I can't do with ruby anymore because of my belly. And I keep doing my back because of how awkwardly I pick her up etc. I wonder if they get super clingy cos they know instinctively that things are about to change?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all

omg yes that chick who was screaming, i did think ffs women havent u read Juju, i mean really that WAS OTT..i mean that book calmed me down at least...kismet: evie sounds like she is getting more teeth.

MG i love epi's.....my ob did already mention to me i can just have a planned c-sect this time, i dont know, H was 3.9kg, i really dont want that coming out of a near 40 VJJ , cant imagine the recovery would be too sweet, i just have this morbid fear of getting a irrepairable vjj tear from one end to the other......

amum: glad to hear the boobs are doing fine, what a relief!

kel: glad to hear u are better but cant imagine it was very pleasant at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Kle how awful. I had food poisoning when i was pregnant with scarlett. It was horrible but everything turned out ok. Just a really horrible few days. Take care though and lots of fluids

Amum great news re the boobs. Mine went down really quickly too. As much as i am enjoying breasfeeding Marc i am looking forward to the day my boobies are my own again. 5 months to go!

MG great news on the GD. I found it really hard when i was pregnant with scarlett and marc and had other children to look after. Lucy said the other day she wants me to have another baby and i said but mummy is so grumpy when she's pregnant are you sure?? She laughed and said yep that's right maybe no more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moon - sounds like things are going nicely for you. I'm guilty of being snappy towards Evie last couple of days too, have AF from hell so guessing I'm in a foul mood to boot, poor Evie I feel so guilty if I snap at her. The whinging has been pretty full on lately, she never whinges this much so it's a shock to my system, I have to remind myself she can't help it and obviously she must have something going on.

Amum - Evie has 4 teeth atm and getting another 2 on the top, can see they're just about there. I stress when she doesn't eat much, she's such a little runt as it is, I mean that nicely

Sonja - out of the mouth of babes! so cute. I remember begging my mum to have another baby, I wanted a sister, I also remember the day she went to hospital to have her tubes tied, I asked her if she was going there to have a baby, I was so disappointed she said no.

where is the nice weather!! it's rather chilly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Girls I need your help. Ash is now terrified of the bath at home I don't let the plug out as I have avrubber mat over it. Anyway I let Ash take the plug out the other day & it made a loud gurgling noise, so it freaked him out. He won't even sit down in the bath now, any ideas on how to help him not be terrified?

Kel that would have been awful for you

Moong you are so close to holding your little precious, I can't believe it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - o dear, not sure about that. I let out the water the other night when evie was still in the bath and she just looked around wondering what the noise was. Has he ever had a shower? perhaps he will be ok with that?

Just watched a program on sbs called the Sperminator, about a fraudulant fertility dr that deceived a ton of women giving them hcg and telling them they were pregnant (bcs as we know hcg gives false positive results) but obviously weren't & then told them they had miscarried and convinced them to go again and again just to get their money, and also used his own sperm on couples that needed a donor without their knowledge saying he had donors available but he was going down the hall to make a fresh deposit when they came in to get inseminated. GROSS! It's believed he has fathered over 70 kids and most of these people have no idea.
    Did you know if a man took hcg he can also test positive on a preg test?