Closed Thread
Page 26 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Amum I took pseudoephedrine in Nurofen cold and flu tablets earlier this year when I was really sick and I was breastfeeding Marc. Within 48 hours I had almost lost all my milk. I was devastated. It happened really quickly. The dr didn't warn me which is pretty bad. I agree with what the others have said only express a little bit for comfort. Both times with the girls it didn't take long for the hard feeling to subside. I still produced milk for ages but nothing much. Good luck.

Well I got to meet the gorgeous Nessie and Ash today . We had such a lovely morning at the park. It's so wonderful to meet other people on this thread IRL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mum4nay, thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm getting a little panicky that our little embie might not survive the thaw. I'm quite enjoying not havimg to go through all the jabbing again. Scan in a week and a half and then hopefully transfer not long after. . How's your week of freedom going?

Amum, hope things settle down for you quickly. I had mastitis twice and along with the red and hot boobs comes a fever, so hopefully you don't have a temp. Doc put me on antibiotics which sorted it within two days.

Nessie, frustrating re your clinic - you stay on them like white on rice and I hope they get their act together. Is there any value at all in seeing the FS to express your concerns, or perhaps you have already done that.

Minibar, that's lovely that your mum's going to be there for the birthday. How
    exciting.

JFB, funny how it's carb cravings.... I'm not a big fan of carbs, but remember craving them big time when pregnant. Salad sandwich is a great compromise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle if all goes to plan we will be in the 2ww together i haven't said anything to FS yet, I'm really quite blaze about it TBH. I will however be keeping them on their toes while cycling.

Sonja thank you for a lovely day, you & your children are as gorgeous as I imagined. Would love to meet everyone on here one day, we have been through so much together.

Amum how are the (.)(.) going?

I am exhausted today, must be because I know have one very busy toddler. I think he is also exhausted as he hasn't got out of bed yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls

Nessie - (.)(.)'s are great today, not sore like yesterday. Still a little bit hard but not to bad...here's hoping it is all over and done with quickly. Kade has been a little trooper since i stopped, he is sleeping better and for longer now, he was only awake once last night, i'm sure in time he will sleep right thru.

Glad you and Sonja got to meet up, it's nice to put faces to names...we must do it again soon.

How are all of our pregnant girls today.......

Not long now for you Moong....very exciting

Hope you all have a fab day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Amum how are you going?

Nessie if you and DH get to Freo at all this weekend check out Little Creatures for lunch they have a great play area for kids as well as yummy food.

JFB how are you feeling atm?

Hi to everyone. Trying to type and simultaneously too hard!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all:

nessie: how long are u in perth for? yes it would be nice to catch up with everyone.....reminds me i really need to make that trip to newy soon

amum: glad to hear no boobie drama hopefully. kade will sleep thru soon, H sleeps most nights now, he does wake up if he has a very wet nappy sometimes but he goes straight back to sleep, its sooooooo much better.

alittle: good luck for the FET , when is it due to happen???

afm: just had the bloods taken for the NT test which is in one week. i guess if all ok i can come out of the closet. we could tell DH's family this weekend i guess (i mean god they to9ld us at like 5 weeks, the fertility goddess gall of it!!!! ) but i would rather have the total all clear. had physio for dodgy hip this morning (mmmmmm am i like 70??? ) mainly just ended up being acupunture as too sore to massage...but of course yet again had a whole flabby butt cheek exposed, so great ...........u know i wonder if my hip is busted up from EPU's? u know legs in stirrups, after what kismet told me, they shove u around like a lump of meat in there!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum glad kade is doing so well. Has he turned into the terrible toddler yet? Ash is becoming so cheeky, he really has us wrapped around his chubby little finger.

Thanks Sonja, I will keep it in mind. We are off to the park again tomorrow & the zoo Friday or Monday. I could really get used to being over here DH has had another job offer today, so maybe I won't be over as much

JFB I don't know how you can keep it a secret for so long, I was hopeless with Ash, all our families knew straight away. I would love it if next time I could keep it quiet until 12 weeks. Have you got a belly yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie, that would be lovely to have someone to ride the 2 week wait rollercoaster with. Trying so hard not to get too excited as for some reason I am really stressing about my one little embie surviving the thaw process.

JFB, having scan on day 11 of my cycle (Friday Oct 21) and BT the same day to determine ovulation timing. I sometimes ovulate day 12, so we'll see, but should be some time around then for transfer. No drugs with this FET, just letting my body do it's thing naturally which is a nice change.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie/Sonja - how nice of you to meet each other. Nessie, Evie is getting a real temper on her, yesterday she woke up cranky and was pinching and smacking me and throwing things, where do they get the know how? I mean she knows to pinch the soft skin on top of my hands because it's easy to grab. Little bugger.

JFB - my right hip has given me hell since I had Evie, it use to a bit before but has been almost constant since.

Currently watching One Born Every Minute on SBS and all I can say is after this episode and last week's, OMFG I'm so glad I had a c/s!!! This show would scare anyone off having a natural birth, I literally want to cross my legs watching it and I catch myself breathing along with the women in labour, then I cry when every baby is born

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

kismet: OMFG, i agree with the C/s, that show is horrific , i wuldnt have the patience to be in pain for that long....i breathe a sigh a relief when some finalllllllllly ask for a epidural , seriously im missing some earth mother gene cos i think it looks AWFUL .

nessie: i just couldnt bear having to tell ppl bad news, when i had that m/c in 2009 i found it really hard having to ring family and tell them, like its the friggin last thing u feel like doing. yes my belly seems to have come out a bit and of course my mum pipes up with "youve put weight on your butt"....thanks, i love being told how fat i am

well im desparetly trying to clean up, DH looked after H the last 2 days and well surprise surprise not much got done around the house Mr Mom did it. shoe is on the other foot now!