Closed Thread
Page 23 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jfb - I think girl this time, but it is based on nothing!! Lol dh originally thought boy, but is now thinking girl.

Just quick. On phone and in Sydney visiting a friend. Dh and Spencer having a boys weekend at home. I'm currently enjoying a couple of hours on my own, reading trashy mags and newspapers. Bliss!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Nessie - That's great news about your up coming cycle.....i hope wish and pray that this is the one for you

Hello to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jfb, yes, going ahead this month with FET. AF due tomorrow, so not far off now.... Just hope my one and only embie survives. We've been sickies over the last week. Little one had bronchiolitis poor thing, was rather frightening listening to her wheeziing.

Nessie, very excited for you.... finally cycling again. Will have everything crossed that this one works for you.

Kismet, very cute picture of Evie following you around trying to get involved with the vaccuuming..... wouldn't it be lovely to think you will have a little helper aound the house

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede welcome back so pleased you had a great time on your holidays. Pity you have to go back to work in order to get mat leave.

Moon hope you are having a great restful weekend on your own.

JFB hope you are feeling better.

Nessie good luck with the upcoming cycle.

Alittle good luck for your FET, hope Amberely is feeling better.

Kismet so cute that Evie is following you around when you are cleaning.

Jaye is nearly 1 another 2 weeks to go, she has been sick for the last week with high fevers and hospital visits but it looks like we are over it now thank goodness. My mum's coming from South Africa for the birthday which is brilliant.

A question for the mum's that breastfed - I still feed Jaye 3 times a day and will start to wean her when she is 1 although I am not in a great rush. I thought the first feed I would drop is the lunch feed - did you supplement with cow's milk for the feed's that you dropped and how much do you give.

Hi to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede - wow Archie is a fast growing boy, Evie is just under 9kg, 75cm long at 14 months, she's a tiny tot though, has absolutely no bum on her, her pj bottoms keep falling off her when she's on the move, the other morning I found her with none on, she'd stepped right out of them. Glad your furbaby is well again.

Alittle - hope Amberley is well again soon, bronchilitis can be very nasty.

JFB - feeling any better?

Mini - how exciting your baby girl is turning 1 & that your mum will be here for it.

AFU - well I think my party days are definately over, feeling rather fragile after attending my niece's hen's night last night, first night out I've had childless since I had Evie, only had a couple of cocktails and 2 other drinks and struggled today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all

my last post just got lost somehwere grrrrrrrrrrrrr

kismet: im amazed at how much some ppl can put away in terms of booze (and im talking mums my age who spend there social lives at the local club where there is creche etc.....so boring) id be like u, 2 drinks and alseep.

mini: must be great to be about to see mum again, cant really remember about the feeding but i never gave cow's milk, i think it was just more food???

afm: struggling with motivation these days.....really feel like i need a holiday or something dont know why.....prob just tired and a tad bored with work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Hi guys

Back from holidays in Melbourne. Got in very late last night and Marc quite unsettle through the night so feelng quite tired today. Kids were so good on flights (had to go via Adelaide) but think today will be very slow (we're still on holidays here for a week).

So much to catch up on and haven't read back vey far but just to answer Mini's question re weaning and cow's milk with both Lucy and Scarlett i dropped the midday feed and offered cow's milk from a cup instead. Neither of the girls liked cow's milk so i focussed on cheese and yoghurt. My girls still don't drink very much milk so i get dairy into them other ways. My CHN said current thinking is kids don't need nearly as much milk as we think so long as they are eating a good variety of other foods.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Sonja I arrived in Perth yesterday, I leave next Tuesday, I hope we can catch up in that time. Ash also did surprisingly well on the flight, now DH is thinking wevcan go on longer flights I'm trying to talk him into Canada for Xmas so fingers crossed he comes around.

JFB I would be exhausted also if I were pregnant, working & running after a toddler. Try to rest when you can

Kismet I'm exactly the same. My cousins came up for the long weekend & they were like lets party, I went home at 9pm.

Mini I did as Sonja with the weaning, good luck. Enjoy every minute with your Mum & have a great first birthday celebration.

Swede it sound like you have a big boy like mine. Things will slow down once he hits one, Ash hasn't put on any weight since he turned one.

My clinic rang on Saturday to confirm that I was right about my puregon amount, I can't believe how slack my clinic has become. Im so close to changing clinics, but just couldn't be bothered going through it all with a new FS ATM. Let me tell you I'm going to be so onto them this cycle.

Better go Ash has just woken up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    NESSIE - the clinic made so many mistakes with me, it sounds like they haven't picked up their game, you have to be on the ball with them. Canada is one destination I would love to go to, would be freezing at xmas though. My nephew met a canadian girl that has just gone home and he is waiting for his visa so he can go and join her, he wants to marry her, how sweet. I went to Hawaii during xmas/new year awhile ago, it's a great place for that time of year, I had the time of my life. Enjoy your time in Perth.

JFB - a creche in a club - omg, what do they do? drink and gamble while kiddies are off playing then drive them home pi$$ed! clubs & pokies bore the crap out of me, I've only gambled to pass the time when I've tagged along with other people & got drunk to make the gambling more exciting, I use to prefer to go out dancing but too old for that now, it feels like I'm old enough to be everybody's mother. It's such a change because I was once a big party girl . The hens night was hilarious though, I did have a good time, it's just not in me to drink anymore. I never drink at home but decided to have a drink one night recently and was snoring on the lounge half way through it , how times have changed

got to go Evie just woke

Thanks
    Reviews
    everyone,

JFB - good luck with weight gain/maintenance - maybe keep busy and prevent boredom... and eat constant good stuff like nuts/dried fruit etc so no room for junk? (says me that just gobbled down that dark bubbly choc - had to try it ). You won't have room for much soon anyway - we went out last week for Japanese and I was STARVING - ordered practically everything on the menu that wasn't taboo and left heaps of it there!! No idea of quantities anymore with rapidly growing tum Have you gained any weight yet?

Swede - wow, Archie will be a strong big cutie!! My DS is 2yrs 7 months and 12.5kg...!!!!! He gave up all nutrition when he self weaned!??

Alittle - good luck with your little trooper embie - just found out yesterday a good friend is preg following FET - so they can and DO work!!!!!!!

AFM - DH away for work all week so I have the car and freedom Off to beach as soon as DS wakes up - yay!