Closed Thread
Page 22 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    m4nay: must be a bit distressing to see little bubs feet like that. hope it works out ok for him.

MG: thanks for the info.

afm: not much happening, trying to stick to my diabetes diet plan book, im about 80% sucessful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gardenia - how worrying, I hope everything will be ok.

M4N - would be hard not to worry about bubs feet, but they can do a good job to correct them when the time comes.

JFB - funny how people speculate things. On the gaining weight issue, at least you have an excuse causing it, I don't other than being careless, I wasn't much heavier when I was full term pregnant. Have been trying to find something to wear to a wedding but look hideous in everything, have gained way too much weight even my feet are fatter and I don't fit any of my heels anymore & can't see my ankles , I'm so uncomfortable. I've made the mistake of ignoring & hiding it in fat clothes, don't look in the mirror anymore, now I'm regretting it.

BK - you don't have long to go either really, how fast has that gone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kismet Im with you on feeling uncomfortably overweight, for some reason when I'm on a downer I EAT so I'm starting my health kick next week when I'm away. If you want to start with me we can keep each other on track?

JFB 80% is great!! Have you got a belly yet?

Mum4nay I'm sure your little bibs feet will be just fine, I can however imagine it could be distressing for you

Hi to everyone, I'm still trying to catch up.

Well I picked up drugs yesterday for next cycle, I will start while I'm away in Perth. Last month I cancelled as I was due to start injections the day Mum passed away
    I'm a bit p****d off as my FS said last appointment that he would lower my FSH, anyway he has upped to 400iuI'm really getting over the mistakes my clinic are making of late.
    Ashton has been a bit of a terror lately, not sure if it's age or that Mummy as been living in a bit of a bubble. So hope he settles soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all

nessie: good luck, your clinic do sound a bit all over the place but lets hope u get a good response on the 400 ( u can always take what u want ). so hoping u get your bfp this time. could be the age, im trying to clean up the house a bit but every time i leave the room H sooks and the only thing that distracts him is the wiggles, but he cant watch tele all day s0???

kismet nessie: im kicking myself now that i didnt lose more weight, i mean i could ahve lost 10kg more b4 i started ivf..anyway, too late now just gotta try to control the weight, its just so bl00dy boring having to watch every single freaking morsel that goes into your mouth, yesterday i was so hungry in the arvo i was dying for some fish cocktails but after a mind battle i talked myself out of it. my meals are ok, its just a struggle a bit with snacks...........my belly has gone to that hard stage now and a little big bigger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI girls,

Lochnessie - gooood luck with the injections! Hope all goes to plan!
    JF - are you trying to lose weight now?????? I'm eating like a pig and beefing up heaps - I figure you need every morsel of that fat for milk supplys so I'm not gonna worry about it... put on 8 kgs in 22 weeks - heaps more than last time? I do look forward to the get fit campaign next year though when all babies are able to survive without me for an hour or 2 - I get on my bike - AWESOME weight loss for me... and walk everywhere....

Thanks for all the reassurance re bub's feet - I'm thinking I might make appointments for soon after the birth to get the ball rolling with treatment. Apparently the sooner the better...

Also, went to the Wiggles exhibition at the powerhouse - highly recommended for all the Sydney siders... DS was beside himself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie/JFB - I was so good when I as pregnant because I had to be with the GD, now I'm just plain lazy. I know it's not good to be slack because the way I'm going it will lead to health problems later on so I'm told, so I don't know why that isn't making me be careful. I've never been highly motivated to eat properly and it's so hard to break the habit, and like you JFB it's the snacking that is the problem otherwise my main meals are generally healthy. Can't blame genes either because my parents are both quite thin and never been overweight, I'm just a slacker!

Nessie - good luck with this cycle, wouldn't it be wonderful to get a BFP, you so deserve it. Did you ask the clinic why the dose is higher and to check it?

JFB - Evie has been following me around when I vacuum today, she's fascinated with it and tries to push it along behind me. Teach them young I say , no doubt she will hate it as much as I do in good time.
    She's also getting a bit of a temper lately if she doesn't get her own way, and today she stood for a couple of seconds on her own clapping her hands, won't be long now and she will be off and running.

I'm beginning to think that all her 'stuffiness' with runny noses and persistant mucousy cough is due to a milk intolerance, she has cold symptoms but isn't sick IYKWIM, she's also broken out in a bit of eczema since she's been on full cream cows milk and she farts way more than usual. I tried the A2 milk and it made no difference, and CHN suggested to put her back on formula and see if it settles down, if it doesn't will discuss it with my Dr. Also going to try some probiotics on her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    kismet: h still has formula, i was buying milk but i drink heart active and got sick of wasting the full cream milk for h.

mum4nay: my current bmi is dismal....i gained about25kg when pg with h, im worried it will happen again if im not vigilant all the time...i would love to gain no weight at all this pg, it is possible and is ok to do for someone at my weight already. but god ive struggled today, i made h a batch of spag bol and have been off since, that pg off feeling when all u want to eat is choc ice cream ...i coulnt face cooking dinner........

Thanks
    Reviews
    hiya girls!

I am hearing you girls re the weight...I never been fatter in my life..i got so skinny after archie was born..weighing less than pre-pregancy just a week after birth..insane...but now...not quite....I am piling it on since my trip to sweden and i can't say i am doing anything different....maybe not getting longs walks...just sitting at home....sigh..

I think my archie will be a early walker, he is standing up and climbing up on things...it is remarkable I must say..he is a massive boy as well.....have no idea how that happen...lol
    I went to my centering group today and archie and his harem of girls he is just a giant compared.....I still think he is proportion so I am not worried that he is to chubby..he is just long (77cm) and weight @ 8 months was 11kg....(=one year old bubba) I thought maybe his weight would go down after all his crawling since my sweden trip, but that hasn't happen, but I do give him more and more food I suppose.
    In the last few weeks archie has been sleeping through a few times which has been awesome. I hope it will continue......

in a way i am disapointed not to do my FET now, which was the plan, but it all got changed after realising that i won't get any money from work unless I work full time for a year first, so my fet will be in may or so....can't wait!!!!!!!!

Nessie- hugs again and my thoughts for you and your mum>>>
    I hope your cycle will be a breeze and things will go easy. Are you in Perth for a holiday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

MG: EDD 28/11/11 - a surprise!!!
    BK: EDD: 15/01/12 - its a BOY!!!
    Mum4nay: EDD 08/02/11 - its a BOY!!
    Tired: EDD 11/02/11 - its TWINS!!!
    Jfb: EDD 30/04/11 .......NT scan 19 oct
    Nessie: Cycle 9 Oct / Nov
    Alittle: FET Oct
    Swede: FET: 2012

swede: sorry to hear u have to wait for the twelve months for mat leave, i work in a govt job and they dont have that rule.

alittle: are u still having the FET this month?

BK: i read on FB that u got food posisoning, hope u are ok.

MG: how are u feeling? do u have a strong feeling about bubs gender..i think maybe a girl this time for you ?

afm: piking out of work this morning, ive still got a bit of a sore throat and now some twinging pinched nerve in my lower back so i just coulndt be bothered today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great rollcall jfb!

Just realised that Tired have twins..wow....amazing....
    Jfb..oh no..hope you won't get any worse....

I took archie and Champ (our dog) out for a long walk this morning (yay)..BUT omg I got stuffed...just from a freaking walk..no wonder that my weight is getting worse...with this bad fitness...lol

It was great to go for walk today with my dog, as last week we thought he was dying....horrible....he was off his food for a few days and sort of shaking and being unwell, well one night he was just walking in a circle sort of and could not relax and was shaking and his bottom jaw was shivering...freaky...I thought if he survive the night I take him to the vet straight away..and so I did..they put him under and did a good examination...it all came out good..they pulled out his two main teeth that was infected, along with his hole face was infected...poor dog was in so much pain and I didn't even realise....but after his course of antibiotics he is now back to his normal self...I actually thought he got poisoned or something.....so it was extra special to go for a long nice walk with him today.....