Closed Thread
Page 2 of 128 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi

nessie: glad u have a plan, but hey they should have given u a refund!!! i have a whole bottle of melatonin that i bought about 3 weeks ago??? i think its a good idea to stop the dhea when u stim..i mean i didnt do so hot on it at 75mg but at 50mg it seems to work miracles so? next one will be it.

MG: my insomina has started already im wide awake most night for about 2 hrs from 1.30am to 3.30am....

afm: spent yesterday at westmead kids.... utter waste of time must say, wont be going back unless H is reallly sick..he had a strange rash on his face from daycare on wednsday so dr on thursday said better get it checked it (ha has had somthing similar just not as pronounec after bouts of crying / settling)...so waiting waiting etc harry is running around screaming and playing while these kids are chucking up etc...we wiated cos everyone said "just get a BT just in case" finally 5 hours a doctor sees him preps for a BT H by this point is crying from exhaustion and my DH is getting impatient mm m to say the least... but then senior doc says nope he looks too good lets just watch him for another 4 hours so we left....H is fine...private hospital next time i think .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HI girls,

JFB - ummm, I agree ED's are to be avoided at all costs. I'm sure it's forgotten for Harry though. When is your scan - I wanna know how many bubba's you're cookin !!!

Kismet - oh heavens, I hope we won't be 10 months in a tent - that will include a newborn too - yikes! Glad your mum is recovering ok... wrap her in cotton wool again!

BK
    - I was lucky having DH take 2 days off work post amnio so I wasn't too worried... and I don't lift DS unless I have to nowadays (or particularly want to??). How's your bump coming along - any photos yet??

Lochnessie - good on you for your FS appointment - poor dear might have to be more on the ball for the next round!!!

AFM - results next week for amnio... meanwhile we're taking an emergency holiday to relax - is there any snow left at perisher?? Thats where we're headed... just need enough for a taboggan ride and a snow man

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB I forgot to tell you , when I want Ash to stay awake in the car I put on nursery rhymes & we have singalongs, it keeps him awake every time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    JFB I use food and drinks to keep scarlett awake. But over a half hour trip it would be difficult. I find music even singalongs put her to sleep. I reckon she does it to escape my singing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies re the nursery rhymes...i have a big CD under the car seat so will be bringing it out....ive resigned myself on tuesdays to just put up with a late sleep by H but if i can prevent him for sleeping too long it would be better....

kismet: how is your mum? did u say boy....i actually dont think my DH or his side of the males can actually produce female sperm ...his mum only had boys, his brother only has sons...and i dreamt it was boy already.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question for you guys?

Ruby is extremely attached to me. If I'm in the room she is so clingy and only wants to be with me. If I walk away she follows and wants to be picked up constantly. If DH tries to pick her up or play with her she runs away as she thinks he's going to take her away from me. It is getting really tiring and DH has naturally not spent as much time with her as she doesn't want to be with him so the dependence on me escalates. I cant imagine how she's going to cope when buns arrives. I'm exhausted and it's getting harder to pick her up and do things with her as I get bigger.

Anyone got any advice or going through the same thing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Umm...that was bubs not buns.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry can't help on that one Kel, Ash runscaway from me
    I do have a friend about to have bub #2 anyway who does have the same problem so will let you know how she goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Drop her off to me Kel, she seemed happy to be here today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bk - not sure about that one either, just starting to tackle it as Evie has begun to get clingy too, I've had to just put her down and let her cry sometimes bcs no one around to hand her to, other times I've sat on the floor and played with her toys or read a book and then she gets off my lap when she's ready, doesn't take long really. My niece couldn't go to the loo without her DS throwing a tanty, but she's just had bub #2 and he has been great with her. They requested no visitors for a few days when they got home so there was just them for Eli to get use to the baby, thinking that too many distractions would confuse him.
    I guess my theory about fluid with boys can go in the toilet

M4N - have a nice time at the snow, my nephews and their mates have headed there this weekend, I'd stay clear of the slopes with them around.

JFB - mum is still struggling a bit, she's just glad she's home. I think I would have been furious to have to wait all that time at the ED, I wonder why your gp just couldn't do a bt.

Well I was hoping for an early night tonight as I didn't get it last night being up with Evie, she's getting another tooth. I'm so shagged and all I can hear now is loud music which is driving me nuts.