Closed Thread
Page 18 of 128 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HI everyone! Sorry I been MIA.

Not sure why this is happening, but I am very lazy on BH. My other group form BH went on to a secret group on FB, so I just been there....so know I am trying to dust off these bookmarks on my pc....lol

Ibeen back from sweden for over a month, and it was so lovely to be there, archie and I had the time of our lives...loved it. Dad and my brother totally adored him....so good to see!

It is so much to read back, but I will attemt a few pages at least to get an idea of what everyone is doing.

Picky....how lovely to see your post. How are you doing? I just read your cycle info...massive massive hugs to you....I can't believe after all those little embies that none made it..it breaks my heart for you...thinking of you as well...hugs hugs

Ok, girls I will read back....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hello all

welcome back swede, was wondering where u were up to?

i have to say that being a full time SAHM had some drawbacks (ie felt like i had to do all the housework DH seemed to think i should far out that pi$$Ed me off) and at times i just wanted to eat lunch in peace! ideally i think working 2 days per week is good for me. i find now with 3.5 - 4 days sometimes that i get nothing done, just paying bills, making appts, orgainsing getting pest control etc just never gets done! my job here is flexible (i mean its a bit of bludge TBH). but what gets me is my mum i know is horrified at the state of our house but they never worked and have NO IDEA just how little time there is for such stuff..she used to mop the floors everyday she said and im like mmm our floors would be lucky to be mopped once a month ..who cares ffs. anyway thanks cos that discussion made me relaise that hello i can work here one day a week if i want so it a not all bad.

MG i can imagine in your line of work how little flexiability there would be and sonja yes there is no way u could work with 3 kids unless u never saw them. i find the thing thats stresses me in my line of work is that i feel i can only give 50% to my work and 50% to H sometimes and that kinda sux...its hard to care when u are tired....has made me think about what i really want to do work time wise with 2 kids..mmmmmmmmmmmm.

PW: oh no its sounds like are in order.

nessie: hope u are holding up .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede - nice to have you back, sounds like you had a fab time in Sweden.

Picky - lots of for you too, must have been extremely hard to come to this point.

On the working/not working issue, I suppose I haven't missed my job enough really at this point but I'm sure I will eventually, I'm just not in a rush & not ready to trade being a SAHM yet. I wasn't enjoying my job anymore so I was happy to give it up, if I was to find a part time job I enjoyed then yes I would look forward to it, but of coarse Evie is my priority so wouldn't consider working fulltime until Evie goes to school perhaps, but as Sonja mentioned you can lose them in a way, I certainly don't want Evie to be shoved in OOSH 5 days a week waiting for me to get home late in the arvo, do dinner and pack her off to bed, would never see her much, particularly being her only parent that's not fair on her or me. My SIL gave up work when 2 of her 4 kids started slipping behind at school and needed tutoring. Also more than 1 child is SO much harder/hectic and I guess you would feel like a decent break from it, going to work probably seems like a day off! When I was working I was training a new assistant that told me one day she just wanted to work to have a break from her kids.
    Evie was back at daycare today and I busied myself cleaning, grocery shopping and then had my hair done (looking much less like a frumpy frazzled mum now ) - wouldn't have got all that done in one day otherwise. With Evie being sick for most of the past month and myself not feeling to great either, it was refreshing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    JFB is your scan today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    no friday at the obs............

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies,

Just a quick excited burst from me. Had FS visit today and my hyperthyroidism is gone... i'm back on track and have the goahead for transfer in October. Woohoo. A long way to go as our one embryo has to survive the journey from it's frozen status, but just so wrapped I'm back in the game. .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone again!

Alittle, great news on your Hyperthyroidism....

Blonde, you had a weekend away? How was it? Ruby been sick, hope she is better. I can't believe you got 15 weeks left to go..must be an awesome feeling..soon to be a mummy for 2!

Kismet, have you decided to have another go as well, or leaving it? Last time I was on here you sort of was thinking of it for a bit....
    WOw, how amazing that you can be home for so long...good on you for doing that, can't be easy al by yourself!!!Can't believe evie is 14 months either....

Seems like alof of the little kids are or has been sick lately....kade and spencer and evie...

what does SAHM stand for? I don't get it..something about being a home mum?

There is so much to read back it drives be ...so sorry If im repeating or missing things....

I am going back to work in January, can't believe it is only 3 months away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Swede

SAHM is a stay at home mum

We had a lovely weekend away. Ruby is much better, back to her old full on self! 15 weeks left, oh dear that does sound close lol! A few years ago I would never have believed I could be a mother of two!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg - 15 weeks!! Freaking hell kel !

Afm - working out logistics of going on weekend away on my own to Sydney!! Will stay with friends there. Know I won't be doing anything after this baby comes, for a while, so got a pushed pass out from dh. He has been nagging me yo do it! Lol will be nice to get away for a couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    go for it MG, im going to melbourne on my own in mid November, really looking forward to it!

ditto BK .

well done Alittle, looking forward to celebrating a bfp very soon we hope.