Closed Thread
Page 16 of 128 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nessie, my deepest condolences to you and your family. There are simply no words that can express the pain of losing someone you love no matter what the circumstances are. What a painful difficult time you have all had to go through. I hope that in your grief you can find solace in the fact that she is now at peace. Rest in Peace +

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - words can't express. My thoughts and love are with you and your family right now. I'm glad she finally found peace. She was so lucky to have you as a daughter, and for you to have her as a mum. You seemed so close from what you said. While there is pain, you must feel a certain relief now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lochnessie - Take care my new found friend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MG - we also hired a capsule but I also found it was too heavy and I was glad to give it back. Also, most bubs grow out of them so quickly, so definitely wouldn't buy one if I were you...

Hi to everyone today

Thanks
    Reviews
    nessie: still thinking about you so sad for you

sorry i got cut off the other night...

MG: are u at the uncomfortable stage yet? i cant recall when it starts (its amazing how quick you forget things ...)..lets hope bub is one day early the 27th Nov is a GRAND day . thanks re the bad skin, i have about 6 zits on my chin now....wrinkels and zits, nice combo NOT. sorry i never had a baby capsule, just like u we had the reversable car seat but we also have a the meridan maxi seat for H now in another car that will last til 26kg.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEL
    hope you are doing fab things today. sounds like ruby is enjoying daycare too. have a great day!!!!

kismet: yep ffs bring on friday, i think i will be so inpatient by then i will say look pal do a ****ing scan b4 u say anything!!! hope evie is all better. did u have a word to the daycare about the sunburn incident???

amum: glad kade is on the mend . how are things going with you these days?

mini: how is jaye's sleep? i can attest to sleep and settle, last night he cried about 3 times but put himself back to sleep slpet from about 8pm to 7.30am, honestly im a new woman, its not just the sleep (i mean i still wake up eevery night anyway) but its the lack of stress that was involved in him being awake for 1-3 hours at night

DH is in melbourne, on his punters club weekend 20 forty yo blokes drinking like they are 18 yo..trag trag trag .

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - yep I spoke to the director, wasn't going to let that one slip, she told me there's 2 months out of the year that they don't put sunblock on (June/July) and I said um well it's now September & she definately didn't have any on so obviously they forgot. She was going to have a word to the staff but Evie hasn't been for the last 2 weeks due to her cold and then getting the vomits - couldn't blame that one of them haha. I will make sure I put sunblock on before I take her from now on. The upside of Evie getting spewy is my house is the tidiest it's been in ages due to all the cleaning up and sterilising I had to do (even did her toys etc), I am friggen exhausted from it all, so tired I can't see straight.

BKel - hope you are getting spoiled rotten!

Nessie -

hi to all, have a lovely weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    morning all

kismet: i haven thus far been saved from baby spew altho i know the time will come !!! have u decided what are doing about work? some days i honestly think **** this i just want to be a SAHM.....i dont think i could come back here next time...its too far, the drive just sux.......

well 4 sleeps til scan....not much happening symptom wise, occasional odd feelings in the ab, still peeing, havent felt too queasy at all lately....

hi everyone hope all is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - Tbh I love being a SAHM, not bored by it at all, the only time I am bored is at night when she has gone to bed, I've become an internet junky (sad to say). I have been thinking of putting off going back to work until Evie is 2. On one hand I was worried about being out of the workforce for too long and on the other, Evie took so long to get & I'm really enjoying just being her mummy and time is flying way too fast.
    It's such a drag if you aren't happy in your job, I wasn't before I had Evie so once I was utd I knew deep down I wasn't going back. Maybe your direction in work will change after you have bub #2, weren't you going to work for yourself?

Thanks
    Reviews
    kismet: im kinda thinking i will be too shagged to work for at least 12 months this time. i went back doing a little bit of private work after 6 months, it was only a few hours per week, i dont mind that and could work around DH;s hours. i would like to stick with that as its very close and its easy and just a few hours at the Gp's, i dont have to chase referrals etc and dont have ppl ringing me for appts (as opposed to the acupunture place which ive all but ditched), however i dont want to feel pressured to go back there even,,,i will have to wind down about 2 months b4 the EDD and then lets face it baby brain and BFing means i would rather not go back til bub is 6 month old...will they replace me? possibly....yes my current job is a drag, its boring but does pay good money so mmmmmmmm..im feeling a bit like you, getting the kids was hard, i want to be able to enjoy without going into debt tho ....i also want to go to a playgroup as i still dont know anyone with kids where i live abnd it would be nice to meet some ppl locally.......maybe im jumping the gun, in only 9 wks today ....still anxiously awaiting the scan, ive been a lot more emotional/hormonal and anxious this time..with H i was euphoric and i refused to beleive anything could wrong.....i just think if something goes wrong i just dont know if ive got it in me to go back to ivf again, i really dont...so yep no pressure! enjoy being a SAHM, i dont think staying out of the workforce for a few years is a killer, maybe in some cut throat corporate world there might be ppl itching to snatch a top job but for most of us, staying at home is really quite short lived in the scheme of things so take all the time u can manage. altho i feel my DH was resentful of me staying at home at times, im like hello well grow some boobs pal.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Kismet - Jfb - I love being a SAHM.......it's fantastic. I was only talking to DH last night about work. I told him if they offer me my old job then i'm, quitting, don't care how good it is working at a school. I will not go back working for that a$$hole and being stressed everyday, it's just not worth it.

Kel - As said on FB, hope you had a great B'Day xxx

Nessie -

Jfb - What do you do with sleep and settle...do you let him cry himself back to sleep. Kade has been waking once a night again......

We are off to mum and dads for a few days on Wedensday so he will be unsettled again....think i'll do the tough love when we get back.

Moong - Hello mummy...how are you going...not long now.

Hello to everyone, hope you all have a great day