Closed Thread
Page 15 of 128 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nessie - hoping your dear mum is at peace soon. Moong didn't say anything odd at all, we said goodbye to my aunt in a similar way, held her hand and told her to go to the most beautiful garden she's ever seen and we will be holding her hand all the way. Tell her it's ok your darling dad will be there to meet her. Hugs x

M4N - good news on your new house. Sorry I have no idea about toilet training, I think I'm going to be a megga stresshead when that time comes!

Moong - poor cherub, hope S is better soon. I didn't use a capsule but wish I had and I think it sounds like a good idea for the reasons you mentioned.

JFB - bring on Friday week, I'm sure everything will be ok, totally understand how anxious you are though, and natural to worry about these things.

AFU - Evie stopped vomiting & sort of eating again but had a runny bum today (since I started her back on cows milk actually) and I felt pretty off myself so not quite normal in this household yet. Wondering if I should take Evie to a Dr though, considering she's not been well for some time having one thing after another, her immune system must be shot. I'm beginning to think she definately is intolerant to cows milk, not only did she have runs but her face has come out in an eczsema like rash but this could also be her teeth I suppose, too hard to tell what's going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Nessie thinking of you hun and hope this gets resolved soon. I can't imagine how hard and horrible this must be for you.

MG it depends on how much driving you'll be doing or whether you're mainly going by pram. We hired a capsule for Marc as we had the school drop off and pick up every day. To be honest I didn't find it that helpful as it was extremely heavy. Also, unless it was a long drive Marc didn't necessarily fall asleep in the capsule so unless you put the baby down for a sleep in it (impossible in my opinion) I didn't find it all that helpful so am glad I didn't buy one. I would look into hiring one because maybe for that once or twice it's handy it's worth it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good points Sonja - also one of the ways I was thinking. Didn't know if it is worth it.
    The capsule we would get fits into the strider plus pram, so I wouldn't be lugging it around. I would be doing more driving than walking, though I'm trying to do lots of walks to the park etc.
    Going to have a chat with the girl we will be borrowing the pram off.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thankyou beautiful girls
    She left us early this morning & is now finally at peace, she has broken my heart.
    Leaving her has been the hardest thing I have ever had to endure, but I'm pretty sure she was having a tough time leaving us.

Thankyou for your support & beautiful words girls it means the world to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nesie - Oh hun i'm so sorry........she will be at peace now with your beloved dad. Your heart must be breaking but just think of the two of them together again. Thinking of you and sending the biggest xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Oh Nessie I feel so sad for you but now she's at peace. Take care of yourself.

Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge, huge hugs to you Nessie at this heartbreaking time I am sitting here with tears trickling down my face. Your Mum is now back holding hands with your Dad and they will be for ever watching over you

to all of you other gorgeous girls. I think of my BH friends all of the time (& I must fess up & say that I do pop in here to keep in touch . I'm just a slacker with posting!)

Love, love, love,
    C xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    nessie: what a rough couple of weeks (well past year with your dad passing too) for you. it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about the grief you have been dealing with and this situation. now they are together again and at peace. thinking of you and your family

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - thinking of you and your family, it's been a tough road for you all. As heartbreaking as it is, your dear mum is now at peace with your dad. So sad, I have tears ********* down my face. I remember when we were at Ash's party how she touched Evie's foot and smiled.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie, lots of love and hugs to you She is finally at peace - no more discomfort or pain. I so understand what a a bittersweet thing it is to go through - it's so hard to let go, but it would be such a relief for your mum. She can watch over you and your little family now. Loads of hugs for you.

MG, poor little S, hope his ear is ok.

Kismet, glad to hear Evie's vomiting has stopped... as for the dairy intolerance, my little one would break out with eczema on face and had very runny stools with her allergy to dairy. Might be worth investigating if you can.

M4N, congrats on the new house, very exciting.

JFB, roll on next Friday!!

AFU, blood test done yesterday... praying my hyperthyroidism is gone ... find out next Wednesday at next FS appointment.