Closed Thread
Page 13 of 128 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    nessie, i cant imagine what this must be like for you. big really hope your mum is out of pain soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - Oh hun i hope it is all over for your precious mum soon to. Thinking of you

AFM - Well we just got back from hospital...Kade has croup. Poor baby has been sick all week and we havent had much sleep. He is in bed now and i'm going to......
    BBL girls. Have a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Moongazer, wow, that has gone quickly. Must be kinda nice though as first time round seems to go so painfully slow with each agonising wait for tests and scans. S will have a little sibling very soon .

Jfb, good on you for getting a cleaner in, it's worth the extra dollars for yout sanity.... and hopefully you can claw back some time for yourself.

Nessie, so know what you mean. Hope your mum finds some peace soon. She is blessed to have such a caring daughter and that will definately be helping her. So glad your DH is now home with you too. Xxoo

Amum, I hope Poor little Kade is ok, that sounds terrible, poor little man... and hope you're hanging in there ok.

AFU, well it's official, my little girls has some pretty bad allergies to egg and dairy. She is also allergic to nuts, soy and wheat , so we are going to have to be super careful with her diet, but it is a relief to know now what is causing her eczema. Soooo..... We've changed formula yet again to an Amno Acid based one called Neocate which really stinks, but I've been slowly transitioning her from the Pepti Junior to the Neocate and so far so good and once she's settled on the new formula i can finally start her on some solids. Praying she will eventually grow out of the allergies but we will have to take her into hosi if we want to try introducing dairy or egg into her diet just in case she has a nasty reaction. Poor little monkey came up in huge welts when she had the prick tests done, but she was such a good girl, she just grizzled with the discomfort and mum was frantically blowing on her red itchy back until we were allowed to finally put some cream on her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - poor Amberley. At least you know what you are dealing with now, but at same time would be quite a worry with what goes into her mouth.

Amum - poor little man, hope he is better soon, croup is frightening, thankfully Evie didn't have it bad enough to go to hosi.

AFU - Evie been vomiting last night, ewww yuk. Not happy as the mother of the girl I was minding on the weekend was negligent on telling me how sick her daughter & she had been!!!!!!!!! aarrrrhhh.. some people give me the $hits at how stupid they are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

alittle: poor A, gee she is allergic to quite a bit tho at least u know now, im thinking god that will tricky trying to find things for her to eat??? does allergies run in your family at all??? hope she is feeling better soon.

amum: how is kade? did u go to the childrens hiospital ?

kismet: honestly some ppl i think dont care if there kid is sick, they send them to daycare and babysitters etc....its BS. her kid must ahve been vomiting too!!!! hope evie feels better soon.

nessie: thinking about u

well h slept thru , only after one night of the sleep and settle with DH....i managed to keep him awake in the car trip home too but im afraid to admit towards the end it involved snippets of chocolate , not ideal but i could see his eyes dropping , looking into other wake up tools.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Alittle wow poor Amberly. Hope starting solids now can get underway. You guys will probably all become really healthy as a result though as it will make you really careful about any food you have in the house.

JFB go Harry! Marc was up 3 times last night like having a newborn in the house some days.

Kismet oh poor Evie. Some people just see childhood illnesses as par for the course and really do my head in with how slack they can be. My DH's brother once wanted to organize a play with Lucy and his daughter when she had chicken pox!

Amum hope Kade's responding to medication and you start getting more sleep soon.

Kel how are you? How's Wednesday 6 October for catching up in Richmond ?

Gotta go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A little - argh, allergies. My bff's ds had horrific allergies and bad eczema as a result. He is now 3, and has been through extensive testing. He has outgrown all but cashew and peanut allergies.
    It's tough, but doable, and there is light and hope at the end of the tunnel.
    Worth finding out if she is also allergic to goat milk etc, or sheep milk/cheeses, or if it's just cow dairy.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Alittle - At least now you have some answers as to little A's troubles....here's hoping that you have a smooth ride from now on.

Nessie - Thinking of you

Jfb - Yep went to Westmead Childrens and i must say i cannot fault them...any time that i have been there with the boys they have been great. We were there for 3hrs from the time i walked in the door until we walked out, i was just happy to be there as he was not well. He is better today, the cough is getting better - thank god.

Hello to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    amum: glad your experiences there have been good. i think we shouldnt have been sent there in the first place, H was fine it was total overkill!

gee the day is dragging, im really struggling with work motivation these days . i told DH about getting a cleaner in and he said 'are u going back to work that much then?"...now im thinking twice about it........im so bored here, will a little less money really matter? also i dont know if i could cope working 4.5 days and the travel as well...i can just see cup after cup going flying off the balcony cos im tired and cranky
    Last edited by jfblady72; 20-09-2011 at 14:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nessie I wish you all the strength in the world to help you deal with seeing your mum so ill.

Alittle at least you now know what you are dealing with.

Amum my nephew had croup and my sister would know as it was starting and medicate straight away which helped it not get too bad. I hope kade is better soon.

Kismet I hope Evie feels better soon people are so inconsiderate.

To all hi hope you are all well. Jaye is 11 months old on Thursday I can't believe my baby is nearly 1.