Closed Thread
Page 125 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1274
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi

amum: LOL who gives a **** about what some one has for dinner ....i knowwwwwwwwwww. very tragic. how many days a week is kade going in for daycare? he will love it im sure....H so needs the interaction with the other kids...he decided to leave a park the other day cos all the kids went off to school..that was it he just walked to car and started climbing in..had to drive to another park with kids!!!

BK: hope sleep school is still going good..or are u back home?

kismet: omg school reunion,.,couldnt think of anything worse TBH..most of the girls i went to school with were DESPERATE to get married at like 20yo...i abandoned them years ago ...they were all mostly trolls...except for a few of us who smoked behind the library .

afm; good nite sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Jfb - He will go 1 day a week....that's all i could take i think...i'm starting to panic now. The first few times he goes he will only be there for a few hours so hopefully i will be ok

OMG love you are now into single didgts....9 weeks. Are you organised????

Kismet - We had our school reunion a few years ago and it went all weekend...it was fantastic.....

Kel - How is the sleeping going???

Nessie - I saw a number plate yesterday BFP and you popped into my mind straight away.......a sign maybe

I've got DH home today, he decided to have the day off...nice to be the boss. Anyway we've just been to order timber floor boards, boring i know but i'm so excited...can't wait. The house needs some TLC so we are heading down that road again......not happy about that.

Hello to everyone, hope you are all having a fab day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    amum: not that organised..but i reckon not much to do this time....i havent bothered buying a cot as baby will sleep in the cradle for 5 months first....i do need to re attach the wardrobe door (that i reefed off in like 2008?? on some synarel - BCP induced rage)....i have bought stickers to put up but have to wait til i know whether to put up the blue or pink ones...did buy some maternity pads the other week too ....i will have a few days when H is daycare and im at home when i do these things over the enxt few weeks so should get done in time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry but a quick me post. Have lost the last three , stupid IPAD.

Had lap, hyst & currette yesterday. All clear but he had to remove another cyst. So all good on the inside ready for next cycle!

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    yaaaa congratualtions to Gardenia and Beau!

I keep on popping in... update time I suppose

had our 12 week scan today and it was perfect, bubba was moving about, doing stretches (must have just awoken). Heartbeat is strong and spot on, all measurements to date and at the right thickness etc.

Internal scan shows cervix is closed, my scan man is fascinated by my trans abdominal stith and could not see it at all! So pesky cervix is shut and nice and long.

Went to Obs. and our results wwre faxed through.. 1:2000 so pretty pleased no further testing is required.

Blood test shows I have a throid issue though so off to see a doctor for medication for that.

Now will have fortnightly scans and monthly Obs appointments

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - just wanted to pop in and offer you a big congratulations! I hope you can enjoy your pregnancy, you definitely deserve this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - Congratulations, such wonderful news!!!!

Sonja - I had a great laugh at the chocolate croissant story!

We visited family in NSW this weekend and they gave us lots of lovely baby gifts, it's startin to feel real now!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is well.
    Nessie hope you are resting

Thanks
    Reviews
    SPOT - that's fabulous news , it's very exciting. Have you started telling everyone yet? How have you been feeling to this point?

AMUM - well I went to a school that had a bed rep for bogans and trashbags, it was pretty rough, I don't have the fondest memories, a few good times but not many, I was picked on alot for being a shortarse. Actually the girl organising it once wanted to belt my head in over a stupid guy ffs, she was built like a brick $hithouse but I stood up to her and dumped the guy . Funny enough this guy tried to track me down a few years ago, I didn't bother returning his calls, I thought it was weird after all these years. I would like to see some of the people that I got on with but can't be bothered listening to how tragic or perfect everyone's life is and I definately can't be bothered explaining why I have an almost 2 year old at my age & why there's no daddy, not to people I don't care about. I went to our 1st one a decade after leaving school and alot of people seemed to be very judgemental, I can just imagine the biyatchfest now, I can't be bothered with it.
    You will be fine after Kade's 1st day at daycare and I'm sure he will love it too. I did feel a bit sad today leaving Evie though cos she cried when I was leaving, I just had to get out of there, she doesn't normally do that.

JFB - good on the good sleep . Yes not long for you now! That's funny about H leaving. Actually my niece got her son in to a little toddler soccer group at the uni here, so he gets interraction with other kids his own age, he's only 2, they even have little uniforms, it's so cute. Perhaps there's something like that near you?

Nessie - glad it's all good. I'm hoping we will be cycle buddies

AFU - all good here atm. My mum is even much better than what she was, she's even started to drive again, not so sure it's a good idea personally but she thinks she's capable. She has been pretty with it lately though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    gee dont know hat happend to my post last night??

spot: congrats to spot, that is so great to hear everything is right on track. u guys must be over the moon..cant ait to hear about all the milestones etc.....good luck.

kismet: he likes a lot of action..i really noted a difference between him and my bf's boy on the weekend, H is just louder and rougher and less inclined to entertain himself "queitly" altho he will often now play with his cars etc for a good while on his own.

amum: kade might cry but as kismet says just try to leave quickly or wheh he is distracted playing etc....

m4n: hows it going? hope all is going ok.

nessie: excellent news on the tests being all clear.....mmmmm i think your bfp must be just round the corner

mmm i think dh gave H a bottle last night when he woke at 4am....like this $hitz me cos i dont think he tried for very long to settle him ffs i DO NOT need H to revert to waking in the night for bottles. especially NOW...its his archilles heel, i know it sucks when u are tired etc but ffs im the one left dealing with re correcting behaviour when he is on night shift...harden up. i will also need to daycare to amke sure they wake H by 1pm as he will simply not to sleep by 7.30pm if he wakes later..last week after daycare he wouldnt sleep til 8.30-9pm with lots of sooking, it's ****fight i dont need....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Spot - I just saw your gorgeous bubby on FB....ok i admit it i cried again...soooooooooo happy for you....

Nessie - Woooo hooooooooo excellent news...all systems go for bubba no 2

Kismet - I was bullied as well from an older girl who would you believe tried to befriend me on FB........well you can imagine the words that came out of my mouth......

Jfb - Get a move on woman...this baby will be early for sure

Hello to everyone, hope you have a great day