Closed Thread
Page 124 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1274
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    NEWS FLASH! Gardenia has given birth to a baby boy, born last night at 10.30pm by emergency c-section after 20 hrs labour, both are doing well, haven't decided on a name yet. He is very cute, congratulations Gardenia

BK - thanks I thought she was very cute in her neck to knees! Enjoy the sleep whilst you can get it

Alittle - #!#!...so sorry . Your little frostie will be the one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    JFB yes I do think Scarlett's just not a great sleeper. When she was a baby she had an awake period every night for 2 hours anywhere between 12 and 4 am until around 12 months which nearly killed me and DH. Now she still has these awake episodes about once a week. At least she'll stay in bed these days but she still wants company and it takes her ages to go back to sleep. If she has one when DH goes away ( which she usually does) it makes it so much more tiring. I'm sure she'll be one of those teenagers who sleeps 18 hours a day

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats gardenia!!!!!!

sonja: wow must be hard some nights with S waking at that age...we kinda exepct our kids to be sleeping thru...well i do i suppose nowadays ....i get very pertubed if H wakes now as im spoilt into 11 hours of unimterrupted sleep most nights these days , his sleep NOT mine (atho god we worked at that...i have heard some babies (fom another planet??? ) just naturally sleep thru and are good sleepers...

kismet: will have to go on FB to take a peek evie at the beach..ahhhh just cant get into FB....i have a few ppl who "befriended" me and cant stand thier booooooooo-ring BS on there or inappprpriateness ( eg. my SIL posted pics of her kids at the dentist and one in day surgery ffs..(like wtf the LAST thing on my mind when H had his ears done was to take friggin photos.....seriously i find something very off with that)...

ok im awake..after 2 hours sleep...im just so clapped out right now, i feel like im 80 in the shade!!!!!!!!! sore neck, hip, bum, foot, prob all pg related some how....the only decent sleep i get is a pharmaceutical one and after a week or 2 of discovering how much better i sleep pain free on drugs its become so tempting to pop a few panadeine b4 bed.....not good so just waiting til tired again to fall alseep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Congratulations Gardenia!!!. Can't wait to hear all the details.

JFB you need a pregnancy pillow!! Honestly it saved my sanity when I was in pain with Marc. No Scarlett's sleep isn't perfect but the ways see it I don't sleep perfectly every night either. But last night both girls were perfect overnight and Marc only woke once at 5 am for a feed then back down til 7 so it's not always bad. Lucy was fine until we had Scarlett and her crying at night started waking her up. I don't like being woken at night but with 3 kids you just get zen about it or you go insane.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sonja: i know....i should buy one but im like i will only be using for another 8 weeks and wont need it again..oh well...i will have to get one. i ended up taking some panadol and went to sleep in the other room.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    JFB you'd be surprised how useful it is. I bought quite a large peanut shaped one and I used it as extra back support when breastfeeding in bed at night and I still sleep sometimes with it bet my legs when I am having a restless night.

Kel hoping you're starting to feel more human and H is getting the hang of this sleep thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - yes it can be annoying most of the time (fb). I like some things about it like keeping in touch with rellies etc, if all the crap disappeared it would be better. I've had people I went to school with try to 'befriend' me and I've ignored them cos they didn't want to know me then, so why now ffs..just to sticky beek. Someone is trying to organise a school reunion and I'm just not interested but one of my girlfriends added me to the group without my permission, I was sooo peeved she did that. I also can't believe all the personal business people put on there, like what happened to privacy! A girl I worked with was dumped by her boyfriend on fb, the 1st she knew about it was he changed his status from 'in a relationship' to 'single' before he told her, I actually think he wanted her to see it first & not have to tell her. How crass.
    I've been sleeping badly myself lately, think it's the dhea and I'm already getting zits. Evie woke at 4am yesterday and a little early for my liking today, not sure what's with that, I'm pretty shagged cos I can't sleep.

Update on Gardenia's bub - Name is Beau Nathaniel Bailey, weighs 3.2kg, he's had to spend some time in special care due to a complication developed from the suction & forceps but he is ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations gardenia. Welcome to the world beau. <3

Oooh yeah, fb, I have a love/hate relationship with it. Some people just put it all out there. I just don't "get" that. My life is private. I don't put it out there like that. My niece and my sister are notoriously passive aggressive by putting stuff on their walls. Pick up the phone ffs!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Gardenia - Congrats on your new little miracle.

Sonja - Kade is starting daycare in April.
    Don't feel bad about the breastfeeding, i fed Kade until he was 18 months and hated giving it up but it was time...loved every second of it.

Moong - I HATE that about FB, who gives a flying f*%$ about what you have cooked for dinner or how sick you are, people put the most mundane crap on there...i mean pls people do you not have a life !!!!!

Hi to everyone, gotta go, Kade needs to have an early nap today, cranky as all hell.

BBL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Gardenia on the arrival of Beau - wonderful news!!

JFB & Kismet, I'm with you re FB. I'm in a private group which is just mums chatting and helping each other, but other than that I don't have time for it anymore. I'd much rather see my friends face to face or chat with them on the phone occassionally. I don't like putting my personal stuff up on FB .... I want to share all of that with them myself when I see them or talk to them.