Closed Thread
Page 122 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1274
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CONGRATULATIONS M4NWelcome to th world Baby Tom!!! WOW sounds like you had an amazing birth, I hope you're getting some rest.

Kel I'm sending you massive hugs, you really have had a very tough time. When do you go to SS?

Sonja can't believe Marc is almost ONE!!!! That time has flown. Is he close walking yet?

MG how is Spencer going with his bed? I'm sure I read somewhere that you put him in one???? I'm thinking Ash might go into a bed around 2 1/2?

Amum how is your little terror???? Mine is fast asleep,worn himself out LOL!

JFB I think we need to send your DH to Dad Camp lol!!! I hope he starts behaving soon. How do you become a Darrell lea member??? That is very funny!

BF you are such a strong Mummy, I hope Mitchell is recovering well? Is he still in hospital?

Kismet time for us get UTD!!

Alittle please don't give up hope, remember all pregnancies are different. I will be praying to those baby gods for you. Do you have any symptoms?

OMG soooo nice to have DH home!
    We had an appointment with my FS this morning. He is doing a lap otoscope on Monday for me, I just want to make sure everything is ok internally. I have more blood tests, not sure what?? He also wants me to go on growth hormones next cycle, anyone know much about this?
    DH & I are doing our bit ATM & doing an 8 week liver cleanse, so here's hoping for a positive outcome!!! I'm finally in the headspace for IVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    alittle: sorry to hear about your poas result..that sux , yu certianly arent having an easy time for #2.

nessie: i bougt something in there and several times ive been asked 'do i want to become a member of the choc club for discounts etc" and i always said no cos of the obvious reasons...but the other day i just said yes and got a free choc ...now i be like those gamblers etc who have to ban themselves from clubs etc.......sounds like you are covering all bases...does this mean u arent doing a cycle for 2 months???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, internet has been down lately, gees felt like I'd lost a body part, how sad has my life become that I'm now hooked on the internet , I use to scoff at people that "couldn't live without it!"

JFB
    - what a crack up you are, ooooo that is very naughty . Didn't know there was such a thing, not a good thing for a chocoholic to know, I have to give Darrell Lea shops a wide berth when I go past them & try to walk as far on the otherside of the walkway I can, just the smell of the place entices me in there, I just love their rockyroad. Dh was much more naughty than that though, hope you were extra noisey on Sunday for his benefit .
    The other thing about pcos is some people only have to lose weight for it to get better and become pregnant, I wish it was that easy for me, I would have sent myself to a boot camp to become a pretzel.
    How's H's sleep been lately?

Alittle - poo that's a bummer, sorry it wasn't better news . Enjoy party planning for Amberley's birthday, it's coming around very quickly. I thought I'd be a good mum and bake Evie's 1st birthday cake...I forgot the egg and it turned out flat as a pancake, poor kid has world's worst cook as her mother. Forgot to mention earlier, there is a cooking show on channel 10 every arvo at 4 'Good Chef Bad Chef' that have lots of gluten, dairy, wheat etc free recipes, great show and they have a website you might be able to find some good recipes to suit your family on there.

Nessie - it sure is , I'd say we will be close to cycling together. AF better not go awol on me, knowing my luck she will run for the hills. I wish my memory would return, I still forgot to ring that acu guy . Nice of DH to join you on your weight loss wagon.

Sonja - gosh that has gone too quick, can't believe Marc will be 1 soon, a party at the park sounds like a great idea.

We won't be going back to swimming after today's outcome . Poor Evie started crying before we even got into the pool and we didn't last the full lesson before getting out, she's $hit scared of the instructor and it seems everything else in the place. Might consider private lessons next summer & see how she goes with that. She actually handled her immunisations better than the swimming today, just had a little whimper when she got them and forgot about it in a second.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet - maybe try join on your own to the pool with Evie, for fun and not for lessons?? Just a thought. Maybe she is associating something negative with it and if you can make it fun for her, who knows, may make difference?? Otherwise, there is always next summer. Glad you are back online!!

Alittle - sorry about your POAS result. I hope you are just a little early for testing. xx

Nessie - we have a mattress on the ground and are waiting for the bed to come. Spencer managed to have a nap in there the other day, and tonight he has gone to sleep in it for the first night sleep. So proud of my little guy. I'm sure he will wake int he middle of the night and totally freak himself out. He has so many toys on the bed, including trucks and cars and soft toys. I'm amazed he can fit in the bed at all!
    Sounds like you are in a good head space for your upcoming cycle. That's fantastic!

JFB - Haighs have their factory outlet just up the road from me and OMG It is Dangerous. I am always offered a choccy sample when I leave. They do factory tours as well with free choccy samples. mmmmmm I cope ok with it though. I'm not as much a chocolate freak as my DH, though he has started turning me from savoury to sweet.
    Hope you are giving DH a swift kick up the bum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi

kismet: poor evie.....i wonder is there any pools etc near u that u can take her like MG just for fun??? omg...i LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE darrell lea rocky road (that was the free choc i got....) i ate a whole rum and raisin one in one day b4 xmas...i felt sick but it was an addiction. LOL re forgetting the egg....sounds like the tassie couple on MKR the other night.h sleep is ok altho he put on a tanty at bedtime but i suspect he prob slept late at daycare...he didnt wake til 7.30am today cos didnt go down til after 8.30pm....he nows sits himself up at a dining room chair when me and DH eat dinner so he can "join in" and has a taste of what we eat..

MG: oh dear..i would have to move if i lived close to a factory....that is so good about S going into a big boy bed....i think H will be just a little too young by the time baby moves into a cot....???

alittle: again.....i hope A's upcming bday lifts your spirts....as for cake..i was going to make H's but after a disasterous test run i decided to buy a Number 1 cake from cheesecake shop....it was only $55 so not much more than me making it really...

well i think DH is having a phantom pg.....he has a bad back been going to physio fo a few weeks and now has "abdominal" pains etc which he is investigating...i swaer its psychosomatic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle did you POAS today?

JFB I think we start in about 6 weeks, been cleansing for 2 weeks now.
    Funny that DH is having a phantom PG lol!

Kismet I don't think DH is that impressed with the liver cleanse, but toughi say!!

Moong how did Spencer go with his sleep on the mattress. Had to laugh at all his toys........Ash would be exactly the same.

Kel how are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today I realized I was pregnant when ....
    At 9am I realized my lunch had gone missing ...
    (long story - a colleague accidentally took it)
    And although I'd had breakfast an hour earlier I started to panic about my lack of food supply ...
    So at 11.00 I bought a jam donut and big m from the canteen, while ordering a sandwich for lunch ....
    After eating my donut happily, I looked down to notice my growing belly was covered in donut jam ... And I would be wearing that jam at work til 5pm!

2 food tragedies ... That were the most important issues of the day ... Yep pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona - yep pregnant, wait until you're bigger and the belly gets in the way. My last day at work I was taken out for lunch and I pulled my chair in towards the table forgetting how big my belly was and just about knocked the table flying, my boss thought it was hilarious. I was always worried about fitting behind the steering wheel in my car bcs I have short legs and need the seat almost all the way forward, somehow I just fit.

JFB - H thinks he's a big boy now

Moon - Evie likes shallow water but we've had such crap weather I haven't bothered going to any local pools, my bestie is now my neighbour and we go there when the weather is nice and she's ok with that. I really think it's the crowds and noise at the indoor centres that freak her out as well, everything echos, there was a swimming carnival going on in one of the pools the other day & Evie couldn't work out what all the noise was, it drove me nuts as well. I'm sure she will like it one day.
    When I worked in Sydney my office was near the nestle factory, OMG I think that is how I developed a choc addiction. We use to often go and get 4kg bags of chocs and lollies, the were really cheap.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations M4N on the arrival of your beautiful baby boy. I hope you and your family are all doing well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Being admitted to mother baby unit tomorrow. Hopefully this will be our last sleepless night...starting to lose the plot a bit