Closed Thread
Page 121 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1274
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls

M4N - Congratulations on the birth of baby Tom.....nice quick entry into the world by the sounds of it......

BF - Poor little man, hope he is ok now.

Grace - Poor you and that horrid ms. I hope it goes away soon.

Jfb - Good on you for eating his valentine pressie am i surprised...no. I think i would have binned it instead of eating it, not to fussed on white choc.

Kel - Good luck at sleep school. I'm sure Henry will behave and do the right thing for you xx

Hello to everyone.

Happy Valentines Day

Thanks
    Reviews
    congratulations m4n!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sounds like it was a good birth and helllooooooooooo those scans were wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy offfffffffff hey. ok well Tom was at the top of our boy list this time so we could end up stealing it yet ....welcome little Tom .

kismet: well that makes sense..ive seen ppl on here with pcos struggle and then know quite a few get utd first go so i guess its the luck of the draw and the symptoms themselves....

backflip: i hope little M recovers well and doesnt need anymore surgeries.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Congratulations mum4nay on the safe arrival of Tom can't wait to hear all about him and the arrival! Hope you're enjoying those precious early days

Kel I hope things improve with H very soon. I was going to go to sleep school with Marc but the wait over here is ridiculously long and the private midwives charge so much we had to tough it out and it was the pits. Do you have any idea when you'll get in? Was that the same place you went with Ruby?

BF I hope Mitchell's on the improve and that this is the last of his surgeries.

Amum when is Kade starting at childcare ? Scharlett's into her 3rd week now and starting to love it. Still a few tears when I leave but recovers very quickly. I still pick her up before rest time as she doesn't like that part of the day.

Kismet I found your post really interesting re pcos. It's something I know very little about. I hope you're staying sane.

Speaking of sane, how are you Alittle?

MG glad to hear all is well with Archie and spencer. I found 2nd and 3rd time around dealing with the baby got easier but accepting there was never any downtime now there were toddlers and other kids in the house was harder. Sme days I was so tired but with Lucy and scarlett there was no break.

Well Marc is almost 1 we've sent out the party invites and just need to sort a cake. Can't believe my baby will be 1 in less than a month. DH is off to china again before then so no doubt another week of no sleep and grouchy mummy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sonja - you have less downtime than me as your dh goes away so much send you have 3 kids. I agree the loss of downtime is the killer. I live for the days when s is in childcare, and count the minutes until dh gets home.!!

M4n congratulations to you and family on Tom's arrival. Welcome to the world Tom. rest up. Xx

Hi to everyone. Sorry, on phone, so quick.
    Spencer has done it. He is down having a nap on his big boy mattress. (we are waiting for the bed to arrive). He has SO wanted to sleep there, but has been a bit freaked out/scared. I can't get over it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    MG I used to LOVE the days Lucy was in kindy when Scarlett was a baby - having Marc and Scarlett both at home 7 days a week last year was definitely one of the more challenging experiences of my life.

JFB I hope DH was nice to you this morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    sonja: i couldnt imagine having 7 days a week with newborn and toddler ..H will be continuing his usual daycare and i KNOW i will be gagging for those days . im still worried about him being able to "wait" while i feed the baby....right now he just want us to watch him and play with him all day....he even gets the poops when i open up the laptop and tries to push it back down ....yes well when i arrived home fashionably late (cos i took my merry time yesterday....after all so does DH on weekends ) yesterday there were some flowers and card and chocolates there............lucky for DH..two words in a forthcoming discussion: GROW. UP. FFS (oh thats five).

MG: less downtime..oh no there seems to none already in my house. i guess we still get the nap time (although H needs less now..maybe an hour) and the after H bedtime hour or two....sounds like i should enjoy it while it lasts .

ive done something so horrible......

............i became a member of Darrell Lea

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Mum4Nay on the arrival of your precious little boy Tom and so good to hear you had an easier birth this time...... 3hrs of labour and a beautiful peaceful water landing for bubs... what a wonderful way to start. Hope you're recouperating well.

Sonja, alot has happened in here in the last couple of days, but I posted 2 days ago. I've been pretty busy with study and placement, so survivng 2ww quite well this time. Will probably POAS tomorrow, but will not be getting excited about anything until I see a heartbeat in the right place at the six week scan this time. I think that's why I've been coping ok... i've kinda used up all my excitement on the last two failed BFPs, so am a little emotionless this time. Hope that doesn't sound horrible, but I think it's just my way of coping this time round.
    From memry I think Amberly and Marc are only a week apart so we are goign through party arrangements too. It really is a bit of a head spin to think they are nearly 1 already. We're going to have the party at a Playcentre so we can all relax. Babies can play, touch and tumble in safety and no prep and mess for me to clean up. Lazy, I know, but a sanity saver. Are doing yours at home?
    I'm going to attempt the cake

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi Alittle you sound like you're in a good place, which is terrific. We're having Marc's party at our local park so there's more to do for the bigger kids. Marc will be the only baby / 1 year old there. We'll juste do a BBQ lunch. We're making Marc a robot cake. Lucy and Scarlett are "helping" so we'll see how it turns out.

JFB what'd he do this time? Yes enjoy the peace now. Glad you were spoilt yesterday. I got a love heart shaped maccaroon which the kids ate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sonja: LOL kids ate it...ok well it was the standard rocking home at 7am from the pub (well he sits at his mates place after pub closes and they talk $hit and get pi$ed, his "vegas" mate who doesnt have young kids ) ...on sunday morning...he was meant to go to work for overtime....i was prepared for a day of no rest due to his working and then organised to see a footy match in town that arvo....i can deal with that...BUT not missing work...flaking out in bed til 1pm and the still had the hide to want to go the footy....i "accidentally" lost his car keys behind the TV..but the SOB found them just in time to make it to the footy...worse was my mum was here and so i had to cop it from her alllllllllllll day about how bad it was etc.....like no $hit. this happens about once every 4 -5 weeks...its getting very old....aka needs to grow up. its so juvenile.....and boring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I'm feeling a bit gutted. Did my POAS at 4am this morning and not even the faintest line. Have always got a second line at 12dpo, but definately nothing there much as I kept seeing an imaginery line.... it reeally wasn't there. I know it's early, but I have always had a BFP at this stage if pregnant, so am fairly certain we've failed again.