Closed Thread
Page 120 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1274
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    kismet: i know....how weird.....i was over it by then . how is the metformin going? good news about the 44 yo hey! ...arent u more fertile for longer if u have pcos ??? i mean my mate got UTD first go with ivf with pcos (the lucky biatchhhhhh...god im still bitter, how tragic am i? LOL)

m4n: how are u feeling? any moves down south yet?

alittle: daycare..u brave woman ..one kid wears me down to the bone let alone 20 of them .....good luck....another week to go of the 2ww....oh it sux but glad being busy does help.

MG: Archie sounds like a really good baby...im so hoping my #2 is the same.

BK: is Henry's sleep any better? i dont know how u can fathom the idea of work when sleeping in one hr block ......

afm: hip sore again.....bad sleep.....H bit me and drew blood yesterday...DH a tool on weekend so i ate his valentine day that i had at work and felt sick cos i loathe white chocolate..yuck...

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB. No Henry is hopeless (or I am, not sure which), anyway I filled in the papers today to go to northpark mother baby unit for sleep and settling, (and mental health for me). Poor kid is either spewing, crying, wincing in pain or occassionally sleeping (only in the pod).

Hi to everyone else, sorry for no personals. Hope everyone is ok xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    BK: i hope u can get some good advice and sleep there...its sounds awful for you...a newborn is bad enuf and i remember the mental state of my friend when her baby was only sleeping in 1-2 hours blocks alllllllllll day and not sleeping and screaming and screaming

Thanks
    Reviews
    BK -At least that means I can visit you

to everyone, Mitchell had an operation last friday, for a hernia/hydrocele repair. Poor little tyke was given a GA and an Epi to manage the pain, but he was so so so distressed that he couldn't move when he woke up, it was awful He has a cut across his tummy which is about 1/3 the width of him, so he will have a hefty scar to show off in the future...Fingers crossed this is IT! for him now. He is such a brave little boy, he is my hero

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww poor Mitch. I saw on fb he'd had his op. kids are so resilient. Glad he is doing better.

Kel - do glad you are going to get some help. I feel terrible coming on here saying how easy Archie is, knowing you are having such a tough time. Hopefully you can get his reflux sorted and you can get him into a routine, get a bit if rest and respite for yourself. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Bearer of good news from Mum4nay!

Congratulations Mum4nay, DH and Nathan!!!

I am pleased to announce baby Tom made his entrance safely into the world by water birth at 3.26am 13/2/12 after an intense 3 hours of labour. He weighs in at a very healthy 3.7kg! Mum4nay asked me to let you all know to ignore all scans!!!

Mum and bub are doing well, in fact she says it was MUCH easier 2nd time round! She will be home tomorrow and will no doubt be along soon to regale you all with the full story.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I've not posted for a bit - I read & try & catch up & then run out of time! I'm still having awful MS & am exhausted so taking one day at a time & hoping one day I'll wake up & I won't feel so crappy. Discovered I have gestational hyperthyroidism as well as diabetes, have ectopic heartbeats & need to have echo & holter monitor test so bit over my ages body at the moment.
    Bubs are doing well so thats the most important thing :-)))))
    Soph turns 1 tomorrow - cant believe we made it a year of being parents - yay!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Mum4Nay on the arrival of Tom - fantastic news - I bet DH & Nathan are soooo excited xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS M4N & FAMILY!!

WELCOME TO YOU NEW PRECIOUS BUNDLE TOM

(knew he would be a nice bouncing size ) glad the birth went so well.

BK - hope the sleep school helps, just goes to show that all babies a different hey, what you did for one may not help with the other. There is light at the end of the tunnel

JFB - not necessarily, it depends on the severity of it, pcos has varying symptoms & not everyone has the exact same ones. I know of girls that have it and got utd straight away and some that never got there. I had quite a few of the symptoms and when I first started ivf they assumed I would over stimulate which is common but I didn't, then as I continued I wasn't responding very well. Generally the eggs don't mature enough to ovulate on their own therefore the follicles turn into cysts, and sometimes they don't mature enough to fertilise in the ivf process, so it can still be pretty hard to get pregnant. Your friend was VERY lucky. One of the girls in my support group has it and over stimulated but got utd on 1st transfer, now she's trying for bub # 2 and not having very much luck at all. Some can fall naturally but generally takes a long time. Symptoms also can change, I don't believe I have it as severe now as AF is more regular than it use to be, I've put that down to having egg collections and clearing out the cysts etc but I still know I have it cos there are other symptoms I still get.
    The metformin is still upsetting my body atm, still haven't increased the dose yet, I didn't have a problem with it before.

Grace - aww sorry to hear you're having issues with your pregnancy but glad to hear bub is ok. Happy birthday to your darling girl for tomorrow

Starfish - thanks for letting us know about M4N.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Backflip - big cyber hugs to your little man, he's had a bit of an ordeal but most likely in future he won't remember it and hopefully his scar will heal and fade over time