Closed Thread
Page 118 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1274
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JFB - waiting waiting.... still doing my normal routine and tBH I expect him to come late Hope Harry is behaving and you're getting an occasional choc treat to keep you sane

Fiona - congrats on the boy - enjoy

BK - N had similar with wind, screaming and bloating, definitely connected with BF, sometimes couldn't even make it through a BF and formula no better... ended up being dairy intolerance... you could try going dairy free (takes 2 weeks to fully get out of your system) and see if it makes a difference?? Hope it's just a phase though.... and he's thriving so well??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mum4nay For This Useful Post:

blondekelli  (08-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    BK we went through a similar thing with Marc. I know you don't eat much dairy but babies can also have a dairy intolerance not related to what you eat. While we did get some relief from the reflux medication tbh I felt it was only part ofthe story with Marc and we really never got to the bottom of his discomfort. Once he got to about 4 months after fiddling with diet and medication constantly we started solids and things improved greatly.

If he's really uncomfortable I would see a pediatrician and see what else you can do. You can give colic medicines if you want to try other things. Some cultures also swear by diluted chamomile tea for unhappy babies.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

blondekelli  (08-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    BK - Evie was windy to begin with, she had trouble bringing up burps but she mostly farted (no probs there!) all the time. I reckon it settled down once I worked out how to bf her properly bcs she was getting far too much fore milk, she was filling up on that more than the good stuff. I've heard alot about going off dairy yourself but I never tried that, I don't have much dairy as it is.

M4N - hurry up baby

Amum - oh dear, you do have a lively one! I will have to watch Evie in the kitchen from now on. She grabbed a wooden spoon out of the drawer last night when I was cooking and tried to copy me, she tried to reach up to the stove and stir the pot...lucky she can't reach, I just thought I better be careful in the future. She is such a girl...likes all the girly things. She will often walk around with one of my handbags and wave at you & says bye bye, also loves to get into my jewellery, now it's the kitchen!

Well I got phone call yesterday saying my spermies have been approved..good timing as I am off to see FS today. AF arrived this week so will be able to go straight on pill. Here goes! (will be interesting what FS says, don't believe he will be very encouraging). Anyway, will see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Kismet, that is so exciting! Sounds like all systems are go

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi

m4n: how late was DS1? i had a feeling that H wasnt coming out any time soon either.........stubborn from the word go!

kismet: oooooooh im excited too!!!!!!!!!! well i just expected FS to be negative and then occasionally they would surprise me with a turn around and say something positive....like "well your not thaaaaaaaaaat old"....

amum: well kade is definately his own man now .......H loves taking knives and forks out of the dishwasher, including doing the dishes mmmm 10 times a day,....could never work out why all the dishes were always wet.........and yes when he is quiet i get very suss...

well i just went to target and bought some pink just in case .....i also have some wall stickers in both pink and blue, they were too cute and matched the green i have in the new baby room so had to buy one of each....however yesterday i had a feeling its a boy (DH keeps insisting on the name Archibald.........dream on douchebag) so im sure my SIL is having a girl the little outfits wont go to waste.....i asked ob abut elective c section date, he said 39wks.....i was kinda hoping for 38wks ...i mean thats full term why wait??? i suppose the longer in the better......although by 36 /37wks its usually a case of get this thing outta me!!!!!!!!!! at least i think my stomach has dropped as i have been able to breathe at nights again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet. Woohooo! All action stations. Any idea of when you will start??

M4n - good luck. Hope you can convince an earlier arrival time!

Amum - yep, s is into everything too. He goes to the drawer and pulls put the beaters and the stick blender and then grabs a saucepan and pretends to blend.

We have a bed on the way for s, but while we wait for it we have the mattress in his room, made up. He LOVES it. I got sheets and quilt with cars and buses on it. He hasn't managed to have a sleep in it yet though. I need him up this arvo, for kindergym, so couldn't let him just explore in his room. He so desperately wants to nap in there, but he keeps getting out the bed and hiding in the wardrobe or playing. Not sure how to tackle this one. I just don't know if he will fall asleep for his nap in the bed. I gather he would fall asleep somewhere if it's the night sleep, but I gather he would stay awake and we would have a very tired boy on our hands for the day sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Woo hoo Kismet let us know what the FS says.

Thinking of you m4n. Hope things start soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mum4nay - how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - wow things are coming around quick for you, it's really not that far away. If I didn't find out what I was having I'd layby 2 sets of things, one for boy one for girl and cancel the layby I didn't end up needing.

FS appointment wasn't very negative surprise surprise. I said I know I've got buckleys and FS said they have recently got a 44 year old utd with her own egg, so that was a little encouraging. We are sticking to same protocol as I got Evie on except upping the fsh dose from 300 to 350. He did suggest trying human growth hormone but I definately won't be able to afford it. Also asked if it was worthwhile starting dhea considering I will cycle in the next month or so and he said it couldn't hurt. As it turns out since I'm at the end of AF I will need to wait until next one arrives to start pill, it's not worth running the risk of a follicle already forming that could stuff up the cycle as I'm only doing the one, and this will also allow a little more time for dhea to kick in. So looking more like April as a starting point. Will get all my scripts filled tomorrow to start off. Had bloods done today to kick off, also asked to add AMH bt to it, FS said it will be bad due to my age & it wouldn't change anything but I still wanted to know what I'm dealing with.
    My thoughts on just doing the one cycle and any of this really is mainly a) I owe it to Evie to try b) can only really afford the one cycle otherwise will end up back at work sooner than I intend which I really don't want & I would be starting my savings from scatch c) I'm not sure I've got it in me to do more than that, it's like I don't have the passion for it that I did 1st time around. I suppose it's mainly because if it is disastrous I can say to Evie when she asks down the track why she hasn't got a bro or sis that I tried but it didn't happen and not feel guilty for not trying. I will be extremely lucky if this works and that will be a bonus bcs I really do hate thinking that Evie could be alone when she's an adult (after I'm gone) since she has only 2nd cousins around her age & I really can't see them being as close as having a brother or sister.
    Wish me luck...I need all I can get.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck Kismet! Wow that is so exciting. I think you are doing the best thing. I think you would have always wondered otherwise.

Henry is back to feeding every two hours at night. Aarrggghh! Sleeping in one hour blocks then working the next day is not fun!