Closed Thread
Page 117 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1274
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JFB you deserve the chocolate, the coffee AND the neenish tart!!!!

A little congrats

AFM had my 20 weeks scan, all is apparently looking really good
    I have floated though the afternoon unable to concentrate on anything except the fact that I am having a beautiful baby BOY

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fiona, congratulations! A beautiful little boy. Wow, you must really be over the moon.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to blondekelli For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (07-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona - fantastic news, congratulations . It will start to feel real now. Have fun picking a name and getting boy stuff!

JFB - geesus, don't know what to say except I agree with BK, he must have felt unwell or something bothering him. Has he got all his molars? what about eye teeth? I've heard they are particularly hell. How was he for the rest of the day and how were you? Hope you managed to sleep while he did. Something just came to mind, a friend of mine has always maintained that nurofen revs her kids up...I've never had a problem with it doing that to Evie but perhaps it does that for some kids, who knows really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - another thought..does H have some sort of comforter in his cot with him? Evie likes to clutch one of her muslin wraps. Now she also has a leapfrog voilet she likes to play with and a smaller lullaby/sleep one that she loves as well it comes with a musical book. There is a boys version of Voilet called Scout, you can program it to play songs and say your baby's name. She never use to sleep with anything but the wrap, then when she was waking a while back or refusing to go to sleep I put the little one in with her and she plays with it until she goes off to sleep. If she wakes it usually helps her get back to sleep. In the mornings I hear her playing with it until she starts yelling for me to get her up, usually gives me a bit of extra time in bed . It's been very useful for me when I have to shower before I get her out of her cot cos now she's happy enough to stay there and play with the violet doll.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet we do the same with Ruby now. She has quite a few toys in her cot that she will play with and we hear her in the morning singing to them at the top of her voice. If we get her up too early she will be grumpy. It's like she enjoys the alone time with her toys while she wakes up. I'm sure they help her when she wakes up during the night too which she often does, but we rarely have to go in.

Jfb. Hope you survived the day x

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi

congrats fiona on your little BOY..how exciting!!! yep i had that neeish tart too!!

kismet/BK: i hardly ever use nurofen a) cos i dont like it and B) cos of that reason ive always felt that panadol makes them drowsy while i do beleive nurofen revs them up....that could have been it ..i wont be using it again. he has a slight cold.....but i really think that wasnt it...also i cant really have the same bedtime routine at my dads...like H has quite a standard bed routine etc....it was just a one off i think, last night he was absolutely fine.....i might not stay at my dads anymore....i cant sleep in H's room on the proper bed cos i wake him up tossing and turning now so i have to sleep in lounge room on lounge cushions...not the best at 7mo pg...good idea about the toy thing......he has a bamboo balnket he likes that we usually put in there.........

ahhhh just a bad night.......

well m4n: its D day .....how are u feeling? i remember the EDD its a weird feeling...just waiting waiting....

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - I hope you got better sleep last night. You poor thing. Not what you need when UTD. Oh well, I hope the neenish tart and chocolate went down a treat! Maybe yu should have it again today just to make sure you remember what they taste like!!

Alittle - enjoy PUPO! sprinkling some your way!

Good luck M4N

AFU - we had a water main burst outside our house yesterday afternoon,so we were treated to the soothing sounds of the trucks and team fixing it last night. They came at 10pm! Yay TBH - I barely heard them, though they were almost outside my bedroom window. I stuck my earplugs in and slept soundly until Archie needed a feed. Then I heard them leave at 5am and slept very sporadically since then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys. Did any of your babies have really bad wind? Henry's reflux has settled down but he seems to have really bad wind pain. He really only has 2 or 3 decent sleeps a day, otherwise he is fussy, upset, crunching up, crying etc. we burp him like crazy, have been giving him infacol and gripe water. Poor thing goes bright red in the face. This morning (most mornings) he was unsettled from 3:30 til about 11 when we finally got him to sleep and he stayed asleep. Could be come rely normal newborn behavior but wondered if any of you girls had a similar experience. He will be 6 weeks on Saturday

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

fiona - congrats....had a feeling it was a little boy...it makes it more real i think when you know the sex, just seems to change everything.......congrats to you and DH.

kel - do you have Henry's cot on an angel?? might help a bit.....more of a here's hoping....good luck.

nessie - OMG is Ash full on like Kade......he just got a knife off the kitchen bench (god knows how) and cut a hole in my ottoman....holy crap he was quick.......i seem to have to watch him all the time, especially if he is quiet........

jfb - hope you have a better day today...

hi to everyone

11. The Following User Says Thank You to amum21 For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (08-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum Ruby is into everything too. Can't take your eyes off her for a second! We do have Henry's bassinet elevated. During the day he sleeps in a pod but at night for safety we use the bassinet but he rarely sleeps for more than an hour in it...aaah the joys of newborns!