Closed Thread
Page 115 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1274
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Kel I was in the middle of TT scarlett when I had Marc and I wound up putting it on hold. Scarlett was 23 months then and it was too hard getting her on and off the toilet and wiping when I had a newborn, and once Marc got olde it became even harder. I try and do it the summer after they turn 2 and that wound up working perfectly for Scarlett she's now fully trained, can go by herself and is dry 4 out of 7 nights. You've got so much going on at the moment and once it starts getting cooler in Melbourne TT becomes so much harder.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sonja I agree. Think we will leave it for a bit. I thought she was showing signs but maybe a bit early

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

alittle - any news yet on your embies? good luck hun

well my baby has decided to toilet train himself....im sad i just want him to stay a baby for a bit longer, he wants to get on the toilet all the time, and screams when i get him off.......gosh he is growing up fast. i'll let him do it though, whatever makes him happy.

gotta go, hope you have all had a great weeeken

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck alittle for todays call

MG: i had never heard about the marshmellow thing either .....

BK: i wont be dong any TT until prob end of year now with new baby and then winter, H hasnt showed any signs at all of being ready.

fiona: how far along are u now?

afm: just had 3 very trying and tiring days in a row, various disasters with getting new lights put in yesterday etc etc, H whingy, me and DH neither in the mood for it...was just shattered last night and sad to admit but i was actually looking forward to coming to work for a break.............
    Last edited by jfblady72; 06-02-2012 at 08:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB. I'm dying to go into work for the first time for a few hours tomorrow. No shame in that! Work is easier than looking after kids I reckon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep, I'm missing work too....

Alittlray - 6 is great, hope you get a good fert rate today

Kismet - I think get another opionion from another geriatrician. Of course end stage resp disease is going to lower O2 levels and therefore give you lots of dementia like symptoms and there's lots of help in the community for that! Geriatricians are meant to be wholistic and look at every body system so that's disappointing for your mum....

BK - wow, I'm impressed! Is Henry still sleeping better still on his new meds? And Ruby pooing on the toilet! Isn't she only 1?? That's amazing! My DS is now fully TT'ed and I think it was worth it... I imagine it will only get harder as H needs more attention but I guess they have to be ready and you're the best judge of that.

AFM - no action yet... still a time bomb and sleeping worse this past week...

DS in the end DIDN'T have a UTI - doc took a sample and I found out on Friday after toileting him every bl00dy 15 mins all week and being chained to the house (via the toilet). So I guess it's behavioural - arrrrrgggghhh.... He was perfect for 1 month and then last sun had one accident and has turned into this neurotic mess - peaked on Wed when he couldn't pee at all... now he just won't pee in any other place than 'his' toilet....unless I force him which I had to do over the weekend OR you drive him back home to toilet and then bring him back to whatever you were doing (that's what DH did over the weekend!!). Well he's in day care next few days so she pushes the issue a bit and makes him go before he reaches total meltdown and crisis!! Reinforces my belief he's autistic TBC Still so sad....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    busily reading along ... reading all your baby & toddler discussions and trying to memorise everything for when I get to that, lol! No doubt I will forget and have to ask you all anyway!!

Kismet - bloody stupid doctor ...
    Alittle - best wishes for today - hope you get great results
    Amum - hope you you get action soon!

JFB - I am currently 20 weeks, I have my scan tomorrow ... so hopefully all is well in there, we will find out who is in there ... pretty exciting
    I have felt a few flutters and kick over the past few days, yesterday strong enough for DH to feel ... so he was pretty excited
    I am keeping pretty well, althoug must have lost a fair bit of weight early in the first 15 weeks of pregnancy with MS, as I am now only about a kilo & half more than prepregnancy. So hopefully tomorrow will show that the baby is fine ... my belly is certainly growing and I am not too exhausted so i think my body is getting everything it needs.

Starting to get my head around all the cots/prams paraphanalia ... though still a bit overwhelmed! We're only half way so i guess I have plenty of time!!

Otherwise just insanely excited all the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news Fiona, looking forwRd to hearing all about tomorrow! So jealous about the weight. I think I'd put on 10kgs by 20 weeks. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    BK - I am sure I will catch the weight up in the next couple of months ... I am pretty short so it won't take much of a gain to make me look like a beachball!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ditto that on jealous re lack of weight gain fiona ....i was semi hoping i would get a raging case of m/s this pg so i would hardly gain anything.......i put on 4 kg past month...........oh the shame shame shame...havent had a choc in three days...........no wonder i was in bad mood

m4n: good luck, sorry to hear about N's wee issue, must be a trying time.