Closed Thread
Page 114 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1274
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay Ruby!!!! They are growing up way to quick

Kismet i will ask AH on Monday.

Sonja souns like Scarlett will settle in nicely at daycare, i cant wait for Ash to go. I have him on a wait list, i know he will love it.

Alittle great haul, i have everything crossex fir you.

I cant read back as im on my phone, i think JFB asked about IUI, i would have done but DH wont be home in time

I have my BFF staying ATM & oh OMFG she has the worst DH, he just sits on the lounge watching tv all day & night. They have a totally out of control 2yr old( agressive) & she is about to have a mental breakdown. Breaks my heart, but she wants another baby with him ffs!!!!
    I told DH i will NEVER complain about him ever again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kismet has your mum had lung function tests done recently?? Definitely a low oxygen blood level can lead to VERY confused people and irrational behavior. Did you say your mum was on oxygen?? She may even have low iron which wouldn't help with her oxygen levels.
    Remember, that if you are going public, she can have a second opinion with another geriatrician. Sounds like this guy was a bit of an a$$hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Moong how did Archie go with EBM? I cant believe how big he is already, time goes by way to quick. How is Spencwr going with him?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moon - She was last in hosp in October and wasn't suppose to have her check up with the professor until April and I've had that brought forward to next week. She had an oximeter over the past weekend she had to keep on at night when she slept to monitor her blood oxygen level in which results indicated were where it would be expected to be with her condition, but I believed it was useless because she's not mobile then, it's when she is mobile that she can't breath well, and yes she's on home oxygen. She has felt better this past week because she's been home all the time and on the oxygen more. I've felt this was the issue all along, however what I've researched said the oximeter isn't the best way to interpret what's really happening to her if it's what I think is happening. It will be interesting to see what her respiritory doc says.

Nessie - sounds like you might need that bottle of wine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi

harry decided to wake up at 5am on a sunday morning on my watch (of course) woke at a civilised 7am for DH yesterday............

nessie: your bff's hb sounds like fun....not. my bff's hb has bad Oesteoarithitis, on all sorts of pain meds, gets narky cos of the pain etc and works only part time and cant look after their son for more than an hour or two "apparently" (altho he can go out and practice in his band for like 4 hours...) and she wants another baby..she is the primary carer and primary breadwinner...i think she is mad, i cant cope with her hb's behaviour dont know how she does it TBH!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i guess its that drive for a 2nd child....
    i was wondering are your hormones being tracked or monitored by the clinic? did u have a BT when u had that last u/s showing the four follies?

kismet: glad your mum is feeling better but god what an ahole that doctor sounded like........
    mmmm what wrong with the Sound of Music LOL????? weve only seen it like 50 times ffs!!!!!!!!! per year. yes well i had little motivation to NOT eat choc until that last weigh in, i dont know my mind just goes into denial when pg, im delusional about choc..........i have this huggggge wardrobe filled with clothes that ive barely touched since late 2008, i have jeans in 4 different sizes!!!!!!! ....i really managed to control what and how much i ate yesterday so im going to try really hard....to limit chocs cos its what piles on the weight for me, i knew i was eating heaps but i just kept eating it .

bk: congrats on the poo! sounds strange....but YKWIM.

m4n: any action?

hope dh has recovered from his "man-cold stomach bug".....honestly he was simply paaaaaa-thetic yesterday, pained looks on his face, lots of big sighs..... (yet doesnt take any pain medication etc...unless i dish it out) so i told him he needs a colonoscopy and endoscopy cos he has too many stomach bugs and food poisonings.....i just cant muster up much sympathy...i was sick all week, even wehn i had days off work i still was looking after H while he sat his bum most of yesterday with his man cold bug boo hoo......... im like ive got a friggin human being inside my guts cop a load of those apples if you want to talk about being uncomfortable u wuss...........psychologists..LOL there all heart!

Thanks
    Reviews
    There's a reason why women have the babies JFB. Can you imagine the whinging and moaning...?

Well we've decided to put off TT for a bit. One poo does not maketh the toddler! I think she tries to do wee in the toilet but can't make it come yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone heard that you aren't meant to give toddlers marshmallows?? My mil is always going on about it. Spencer had his first marshmallow the other day with a bubba cino and she was SO panicked

Thanks
    Reviews
    Never heard of it MG. surely if it was that important your mchn would mention something?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    MG some people think they're a choking hazard for small kids, especially if they cram a few in their mouths at a time, as they have can't always chew them. My kids love them and have done so from a pretty young age. I wouldn't let spencer sit down with a bag of them (which I'm sure is not the case ) but the odd one with a baby cino isn't going to harm (assuming that's what your MIL is referring to). Otherwise I've got no idea what she's talking about

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes mil was with me when he had the 1 marshmallow and was VERY concerned. I see what you mean about it being a potential choking risk with a whole bag, but yes, I'm sure 1 at a time is fine. He loved it and bit pieces off while eating. Her and sil can be a bit ott when it comes to what he eats. Sil will tear ham up SO small for spencer he doesn't know what to do with it. Very frustrating. She would die if she saw him attack a lamb chip or chicken drumstick