Closed Thread
Page 109 of 128 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1274
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    nessie: i too ditched an acupunturist/ TCM guy b4 my last cycle...started giving me the big hard sell about not doing ivf for 3-6 months and he could get me pg blah blah blah...i was really pi$$ed off with him..its like dude i have a kid to ivf.....i have endo, i havent even had a whisper of a bfp naturally in 20 years...ffs...honestly i do beleive sometimes they are just out to milk every dollar off you they can get by delaying u as much as possible...and i HATE it when they start delcing into areas that arent there expertise aka psychology and medicine........good luck with your new person and your scan.....
    really hope this is it for you, its your turn surely now. and yes i guess its hard being UTD with a tornado LOL in the house but i reckon it will be far worse when baby arrives!!!! the bad waether sends the kdis a bit stir crazy too i think....

alittle: 6 follies is good. heres hooing the magic eggie is in there. good luck and its your turn now as well.

afm: now i have a cold.......woke up with sore thraot etc..poor H must have had that too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Hi guys

Well we're back from a very wet holiday. The kids were pretty feral most of the time - I reckon it's the last time I go away without DH with all 3 of them for a loooooong time. It was such hard work even though we were mainly staying with family Marc and Scarlett were both very clingy and generally out of sorts, and Lucy was tired and grouchy a lot of the time so I'm quite a bit over all of them at the moment. thank goodness we're back home. Brisbane was so wet - it's really hard keeping them all entertained when it's pouring with rain, and we've become so reliant on going to the beach we didn't know what to do with ourselves.

sorry no personals I'm not really up to date. will try and catch up.

hope everyone's going well. the kids were all in bed early tonight (Perth time) so I expect they'll be up super early tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - not you guys too...Evie has had what dr & I thought was croup and was put on a steroid med but now the coughing isn't as bad and she's developed a proper cold. I'm now thinking she just had sore throat to begin with, must have felt like razor blades cos her cough was soooo bad. She woke yesterday at 4am crying and it was even hard for her to do that, not much noise was coming out and her breathing was noisy, it freaked me out. It's so hard when they're sick, Evie's been very clingy and whingey poor thing, she had less than an hrs sleep today and has whinged all afternoon, I tried to sleep too but just as I got to sleep she woke up. I'm pretty tired and not preggers, so I feel for you. Have you been unblessed with cankles?

Alittle - perhaps the hormones are making you tired, sounds like a good cycle so far, good luck.

BK - you have a little gobbly guts there . E use to put on 300grms a week in the 1st couple months, she got weighed weekly when she had her bath at the hosi, it always amazed me how much she gained cos it didn't seem like she was feeding long enough. I really thought she would be a fatty boomba but nope not really.

Sonja - don't know how you did it, but you did & you and the kids survived . I think the only place dry atm is Perth, so bet you are glad to be back there and happy things will return to normal. You sure need a little holiday on your own though

Nessie - hope that cyst has gone.

I better get something done I suppose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi

soonja: LOL feral kids, i can only imagine, i took H to melbourne on my own once and i said never again..TBH its NOT a holiday is it on your own. me and dh have booked an aprtment for 3 nights in late march as it will last chnace for away time for ages....we booked 3 bedroom as we are taking in laws so we have someone to look after H occasionally and we can go out for dinner on our wedding anniversary...

kisemt: h wasnt that bad, poor evie she has got a bad dose for sure. h's nose was a little runny and i do think he had a sore throat for a little bit as i gave one dose of panadol and he has been ok since altho the nose is getting a little green now yuck. i have worse than him...if only u could take otrivin etc its the lack of decent drugs u can take in pg that sucks LOL..however i have had to take mersyndol night to sleep a few times and ive read this is ok in pg off work today, just doses myself with panadeine as i get headaches from the sinus conjestion and then i feel ok until it wears off. got to look after H tho DH is off this morning so at least its not alllll day looking after a sprog. as per above, me and dh will be at The Entrance on weekend of 22-24 march so if u want to pop down for a visit as it should be an hours drive??? well closer than sydney anyway, feel free.

good luck nessie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HI Ladies,

Lochnessie - hope the scan was all clear and you get started asap
    - the battle re dinner is not even close to over - after the 16 hours starvation saga he was good for a few days (?liked what I cooked probably ie rice) and then at the inlaws place over the weekend again refused to even look at dinner despite definitely being hungry... then we did the starvation method till he finally tasted 1 mouthful and lasted 18 hours this time?? Not sure there's much learning going on????????? we're undecided if this is best for him or not but will persist for now until he really 'GETS it'....

Kismet - I wonder if Evie got sick from the pool????? Glad you're stopping for now - we went through the same thing with 2 different swimming schools and I came to the conclusion if it's not fun then it's actually destructive - now we have our own pool (admittedly not too healthy and a nasty shade of green??) and N LOVES the idea of it and getting into waist deep only but still refusing to do anything remotely like swimming - I guess he's just not a water person (same with me...)

Grace and Fiona - congrats on the positive scans.... always a relief

JF - I also had/am having a harder time this time round - novelty has definitely worn off after the first time and you're older and prestretched... sorry love. Just keep your eye on the prize at the end Getting closer...

Alittle - good luck this week with the EPU - never much fun...

Sonja - welcome home and NOW you can have your holiday at the beach and Lucy at school again

Tired - how is it all going???? Mia getting stronger with the feeding yet?? Thinking of you...
    BK - go boobs go How long does a feed take H?? Ok if it's 10 mins but not 2nd hourly if it's 40+ mins!! Hope Ruby is happy with her 3 days - I also can't believe you're about to go back to work!! What do you do?

AFM - birth centre didn't bother to ring me re 2nd scan so I figure no news is good news - appointment is tomorrow for confirmation...
    N starts day care 2 days this week so hope he tolerates it and starts to get more social ie tolerates other kids... that's my main aim...
    I'm also not sleeping so well - getting up about 3 times overnight and drinking heaps... mostly getting an arvo nap though which is good...

Thanks
    Reviews
    M4N. H takes about 40 mins to feed. All up over an hour to feed resettle. Wouldn't be surprised if he's refluxy too. Starting to spew up curdled stinky milk. Will wait a few weeks and see. I have my own graphic design business. We live innerish Melb, so both have to work unfortunately

Sonja. You are my hero. Can't believe you travelled with 3. Ruby was almost impossible when I was 8 months preggers. I take my hat off to you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kel I hope the reflux settles soon for Henry, it mst be awful for you both. How's little Ruby going with her little brother?

M4N I hope Nate settles into daycare, it must be such a worry for you
    Sounds like bubba is growing nicely for you, try & get some rest.

JFB sounds like you're having a c**p week with that cold, DH better be looking after you.

Well still no AF, but don't get excited, POAS & neg result. I think AF might still be on holidays I'm actually happy it's late as now DH doesn't have to totally reschedule his work. Poor DH got his head bitten off last week for not getting home when IVF needed him to be.
    I went to my new Acu guy & quite liked him, so hopefully he work some miracle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck Nessie xx. Ruby has been great. I hate not being able to have so much one on one with her, but she's been amazing with Henry. She just wants to touch and kiss him all the time. She also tried to shove dummies in his mouth. Lol. And he hates dummies

Thanks
    Reviews
    M4N - I wondered the same thing myself, she was at daycare Tues and swimming Wed, got sick by the weekend so it could have been either. Evie likes to stand in water upto her waist and she's ok with that but if I hold her in deeper water she craps herself, clings to me like a monkey and whinges, I bought her a floaty thing to sit in for xmas and she hates that too. Have you tried keeping some food on a plate sitting in N's reach for when he wants it? or is it he just doesn't think to eat? Evie has an issue with eating anywhere but home, she rarely touches her food if I'm out somewhere, it's really frustrating so I can see how worried you would be. My neice is having lots of trouble getting her son to eat much atm and he hasn't gained weight for ages (he's just over 2) & she's been pretty upset about it but her dr said he won't let himself starve and not to force him. It's so stressful when nothing works cos you just want the best for them. I hope he enjoys the daycare. You're so close to meeting your new bubba

Nessie - AF is a tempermental biyatch, perhaps the acu might fix that.

JFB - yes it's not far away at all, would be great to catch up again. It will be 12 months since we last caught up, can you believe that! I remember it well cos my birthday was the day before and my furbaby passed away that night.

Hi to all I've missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - hope acu guy is good

Kismet - we went to a friends pool on weekend. They had a floaty vest which worked really well with arm floaties. Maybe worth seeing if that may help evie??

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub