Closed Thread
Page 107 of 128 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1274
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well done M4N on winning the battle I hope you are getting some rest before your second little miracle arrives. All these babies are making me VERY clucky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    M4N - that's alot of weight for a baby, it seems ludicrous to base that on their decision on whether to let you go ahead or not, I think it sounds ok and they should let you continue on. Some babies are just small, Evie was and there was no issues. I think these days most babies are born bigger than they use to be, the average weight use to be around 7 pound & was considered a good size, under 5 pounds was considered a low birth weight, nowadays there's a considerable number of babies born around 9 pounds. I don't think your baby is particularly small, just nice I reckon, nothing wrong with us little short a$$es . No news on mum yet, hopefully have some tomorrow. I was thinking my dad would be eligble for carers pension, was going to look into it for him, he is a bit vague himself at times but still capable of most things, he does virtually everything around the house now. I'm just keeping my eye on them.

Nessie - well if you ask anyone lately, they will tell you how tired I look, that seems to be the 1st thing anyone says to me. My own fault though, I go to bed too late. OK so now I'm fat and tired = aged, so I've got alot going for me hey. Should have registered for Biggest Loser Singles.

Amum - you need to even up the hormones in your house

Thanks
    Reviews
    kismet: i have a tendancy to do the same, go thru phases where i go to bed too late....but sometimes there is something on tele and i just want to watch a WHOLE movies or a WHOLE tennis match for a change. good luck wwith your mums results, hope she is ok.

amum: i agree lady, get some oestrogen back to the fold at home!!! did u find some white pants???

nessie: bring on those clucky vibes...... not long til u start

alittle: how are u going with your cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

I agree...need more girls in this house.....maybe a girl dog

Alittle - How is the jabbing going?

Jfb - Found some at Sportscraft.....not cheap. Not sure i need them that much. I stayed up late last night watching Homeland,......did anyone else watch it...it was fantastic.

Kismet - You have a lot going on right now, you must be worried about your mum and dad......hope it all settles down soon.

Spot - How are you going/feeling....I've been thinking about you.

We seem to have lost someone...has anyone heard from Dessee??????????

Nessie - How are you going on your own?

Mini - Where did you go on your cruise?

Hope you all have a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum, a cute little girl dog sounds like a lovely idea

Kismet, so feel for you, it's hard with your mum and dad. They are lucky they have you looking out for them. Your dad should be able to get a carer's pension, my step father did when he was looking after mum. I'm another guilty of late nights. I crawl into bed with the best intentions, but then end up playng on the iPad or getting engrossed in TV viewing.

JFB, you're right, it's so nice just to be able to watch something all the way through without interruption. Late night is the only time this seems to happen.

mum4nay, good on you for sticking to your guns and winning the battle!

Nessie, yay for jabbing again... you'll only be a week behind me. Have everything crossed that there's not pesky interfering cysts.

AFM, today is jabbing day number 4... scan on Friday. Don't want much, just a few nice little eggs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum - yes was pretty engrossed in that show too, just have to remember when it's on so I don't miss it. My fav show Dexter returned last night and I've missed a whole season, dying to know wtf happened now, will have to see if anyone I know has the dvd so I can watch it, just have to find the time.
    Also have wondered for months where Deese has got to.

Alittle - good luck, hope there's some nice follies there.

Took Evie back to swimming lessons today, haven't been since before xmas except for a quick swim in my neighbours pool, and got her into a different venue as I think the one we were going to was too full on and was scaring her too much. Well she screamed all the way thru it, never seen her so upset, she just hates it. Now I'm thinking of waiting until she's older, hate to see her get distressed, can't be a good thing to scare the crap out of her like that, she even freaked in the shower with me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    kismet: H hasnt been to swimming lessons, im waiting til he is about 3 and as well he has the ear grommets in (he cant get water in his ears and he pulls out earplugs, washing his hair is bad enuf! ) so im waiting til all that business is over with and he no longer has them in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quickie update from me!

Had NT scan yesterday - all good news. Obviously started with high risk for downs but based on scan dropped into low risk. Both Bubs measuring well - slightly ahead based on due date so they'd better slow down or I'll never make it to 36 weeks! Good HBs & even got to see a waving hand.

Seems strange to be able to tell people now after keeping quiet for so long. 13 weeks tomorrow!

Nausea seems to be improving but the vomiting is getting worse??? Wtf??? Took Soph back to her first swimming lesson for year & had to take zofran so I didn't puke in the pool. Such a dignified process pregnancy ;-)))))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Grace - Excellent news.......congrats........It must be nice to tell people now.

Happy Aussie Day everyone.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grace - fantastic

Kismet - hope I didn't appear to flippant when joking about my poor old mum, just trying to lighten a dark situation. It really is very upsetting and I hope you get some positive resolutions soon. Make sure you take care of yourself

AFM ... Back home in Melbourne now. Got to hear bubba's heartbeat at check up a couple of days ago, a lovely relief. Doc says all looks well, fundal height a little larger than expected, but 20 weeks scan in 2 weeks ... So will find out more then .... Including who we have in there!
    Starting to look pregnant rather than just eaten too much! Bought maternity jeans yesterday. Still can't believe it and still on cloud 9

Hope you are all having a relaxing Australia day