Closed Thread
Page 106 of 128 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1274
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - sorry to hear your final bfn news for this one - good to hear you are jumping back on that little blue own band wagon again - hope this is the one for you

Nessie - good luck with the new cycle especially with juggling timing & being on your own!

Sonja - welcome to not so sunny Brisbane! Hope you have a good break - I'm in awe of your travelling ability. I can't get DP to go away locally let alone flying with Soph. We've booked a few days away in the Sunshine Coast - our first trip away since she's been born.

Tired - I hope Amelia gets to come home soon & she starts drinking more - it must be lovely to finally have Mia home. I got AF after abt 6 months post-Caesar and I never exclusively BF - abt half was FF.

AFM - saw OB on Friday who wants me to see endocrinologist & cardiologist again and recommended I stop work sooner rather than later because of Gest diabetes - am back on insulin already. Have NT scan on Wed so fingers crossed holding breath etc for all to be ok. Both scanned with good HB & a day ahead on Fri - so far so good! Just need exhaustion & nausea to settle & we'll be ok.

x Grace

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    BK: your not taking any chances. after years of ivf i just couldnt imagine finding myself in a position in my 40's of having an unwanted pg...sounds odd, even blasphemous after doing ivf but omg having a 3rd kid in 40's would send me to nuthouse i think not to mention having to take out shares in Tena Lady..

gracef: good luck with the NT scan, i have heard nausea and tiredness are particularly bad with twins. and u have a toddler too!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grace good luck for wed scan. Enjoy seeing your bubbas.

Nessie good luck with starting again. Lots of sticky dust to you honey. Xx

Jfb I think girl. Hee hee. Even things up in the house.

I've started on mini pill in case we get preggers. I'm 39 this year and am not too keen on another. Of course, if it happens against all odds, then it was meant to be. I think dh will be getting the snip snip at some stage though.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - hope your dream comes true . I'd love go to Sydney to do that catch up too but not trusting my car atm, looks like I have an oil leak never rains, %*&^ing poors for me right now.

Grace - all the best for your nt scan, hope you are over the sickness part soon too.

Alittle - glad you are jumping straight back into it.

Tired - prem babies have been common in my family and they were encouraged to take a dummy as it helps them to learn to suck. I believe they start off giving them one bottle a day until they can suck better or take more milk as they can't hold much, it's very tiring for a prem baby to suckle when they are not yet suppose to be. Mia obviously learned quickly but sometimes it takes a little longer for other babies. Talk to the staff about any concerns you have.

JFB - I was planning on looking for work mid year as Evie will be 2 by then, I think it would be about time I did by then too, but I do admit I wouldn't care if I never worked again but have to face reality. There's no way I could look for work at this point with what's happening with mum, I've been running around heaps for her & dad I'm flat out. Tbh still not sure about doing a cycle now, I just can't focus on it, however if I were to go ahead and got utd I wouldn't bother looking for work, no point and even though it's discriminating I wouldn't be hired. Evie's sleep has been great, except today she took an hour to get off to sleep but we had a big morning running around and she fell asleep one minute in the car before we got home, put her in the cot and she decided to babble and play for an hour before nodding off. Night time she's been fabulous (hope I don't jinx it) she even slept in until 8.15 this morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Grace - Good luck for your scan....nice to see the bubbas again.

Kismet - Isn't it nice when they sleep....touch wood Kade has been great, he does go to bed a bit later these days anywhere from 7.30 - 8.30 but sleep til 7am.

Jfb - You might be like me....the only female in the house...even our dog is a boy

Nessie - When will you start your cycle???

I've decided not to use any birth control I spoke to my Dr about it and decided not to as i have Factor 5, so no pill for me and dodgy eggs and sperm....what are the chances
    But saying that....you just never know. I go with "if it happens it happens but it hasn't happened in the last 10 years so I think i'm pretty safe......

Hello to everyone, hope you have a great day....

Thanks
    Reviews
    same here amum, we didnt "really" use contraception for years, just thought i was being really smart etc and doing the timing to NOT get utd really good.....i beleive the endo has just damaged my ovaries to the point that egg and sperm maybe cant meet, although i was told in 2007 after lap that my tubes were 'patent'...still i just dont beleive it will happen. famous last words, but i refuse to take any hormones that could make me gain weight, im soooooooooo over pumping myself with hormones, id rather just take the MAP if in doubt occasionally.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know where i can buy a nice pair of white linen pants from here in Sydney???

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL amum...white linen pants would FREAK me out! i know where u can get maternity white linen pants hehehehe.....i would try parramatta myer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amum try OJAY, they have nice pants & I think I've seen white linen.
    AF is due on Sunday, so I start jabbing on Monday. FS has to check that my cysts have gone first.

Kismet I hope it stops raining on you soon

Moong how are the boys? How is life juggling a NB & a toddler?

Grace I hope you feel better soon, GOODLUCK for your scan.

Well only day 2 of DH being away & I'm exhausted!!! kismet how do you do it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HI Ladies,

Blondekelli - wow, so much feeding - at least a hungry Henry = a healthy Henry... hang in there boobs You'll be out and about soon don't worry - just try to get some sleep where you can!!

Kismet - any further news about your mum? Don't rush that going back to work business - plenty of time for that later - maybe you could get a carers pension for your mum as it seems you're doing ALOT already?? For her AND others??

Alittle - v. good news that it's no Ectopic, you must be releaved... and probably already injecting again?? it goes well

JFB - incontinence ummmm.... isn't it grand to be female and pregnant! I also avoid sneezing/coughing at all costs and if I must I try to sit down for added 'support' Only 1 more trimester to go.....

Sonja - enjoy the rest of your holiday... glad it's not too stressful for you!

Tired - It is really tiring for premmie's to suck and you do need lots of patience I'm told... maybe if it's only once daily YOU could be doing it so you can get some real feedback on how the suck is going and just progress as able - don't be in too much of a rush to head home with amelia until she's thriving and feeding well I reckon...

Nessie - all the best with your fresh cycle - hope you're cyst free

AFM - scans are ridiculous - radiographer said it's an error of +/- 0.5kg and they make decisions based on it!?? Yesterday, scan said bubs is 3kg and still a week and a bit behind dates.... lots of movements so I dare say they'll just let me go ?for the next month or so?? Awaiting call from midwife...
    Whilst I've still got some energy and brain cells I'm madly researching dairy/gluten free diets for autism... it seems it's generally accepted that it helps moderate symptoms so I'm giving it a go... may end up just wheat free later but wanted to start hard core initially and slowly reintroduce depending on the effects? We're already used to being dairy free.... As long as it looks like cake and biscuits then he'll eat it... and we're currently on a war re dinner - Nathan's never really had dinner hardly ever - won't even try it year after year so he now gets it for breakfast, morning tea etc etc until he at least has 2 mouthfuls, then he can have what he wants - day one and he held out for 16 hours without any food and then caved in - ate the lot - yay!!!!!! I WILL win this battle!!!