Closed Thread
Page 105 of 128 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1274
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone,

Sorry for the slow response... it's been an emotional rollercoaster, but suffice to say it's a BFN again for me but thankfully not another ectopic. My HCG levels dropped, so little one faded and finally had last BT today to confirm a negative on the HCG.... was pretty upset to have to go through this again, but have finally put my positive hat back on and being day 3 of my cycle have decided to do another fresh one....... so..... am ready to rekindle my relationship with my little blue Puregon pen friend tonight. FX that it's third time lucky.

BK, sounds like Henry's doing just fine... one hungry little bubba! Hope you manage to get a chance to get out and about soon and the boobs get a bit of a break.

JFB, LOL re Sigourney Weaver out of Alien... Hope the pasta was worth it.

Nessie, we might be cycling close together again FX this is the one for you.

Mum4nay, hoping all goes ok with scan.... You've had alot on your plate.

Sonja, keen to hear how you went travelling with your 3? Hope you managed
    ok.

Hi to everyone... hope you've all had a lovely weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi all

alittle: good luck with the pen! good on u for getting back on the horse....glad u are feeling better, despite the bfn i bet u were releived at least that it wasnt an ectopic thank god!

kismet: hope they get to the bottom of what is going on with your mum. how is evies sleep going ? did u mention about looking for work soon...i cant recall, it was alittle while ago????

amum: mmmm i first thought girl, then i thought boy for anout 2 months, currently i think girl then i think no it would be too weird to have a girl now...so um bottom line..i have no idea...can u be my text buddy again???..that way u will know first!!!

nessie: feeling positive for you this time......

BK: henry sounds like he is starting to get into a good pattern. how are u coping with boy bits LOL???

tired: how is mia back at home? how much longer do u think amelia will be in hospital?

afm: i thought they said 2nd trimester was still 'comfortable"....mmmm i have felt unconfortable since about 24wks..my belly just suddenly went pop right out of no where, oh and ive been having some wee incontinence LOL , i sneezed today and was like oooppppsss...my stomach feel heavier at times??? dont know if thats cos u have had a baby or c sect or what?? better start those vjj exercises....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Hi everyone and greetings from Brisbane.

Sorry I haven't read back very far as I only have intermittent wifi. Just wanted to send Alittle lots of hugs for what must be a very difficult time. So sorry this is happening to you.

Well the kids were brilliant on the way over. Marc and scarlett were amazing. They've had a bit of trouble adapting to the time difference between the west and east coasts and have both had a few meltdowns which haven't been much fun without DH to help. We've abandoned our families tonight and are recouping in a serviced apartment. My sister and her family are staying at my parents' place and my nephew with aspergers can"t cope with Scarlett and Marc crying and I can't cope with his not coping so we've taken off for the night and it's just me and the 3 kids. It's full on traveling essentially on my own with the 3 of them but so far it's fine. There's no rest or break from it all but that's life.

We're here until next Sunday while we have the house in Perth painted. Not sure how we'll stay sane til then but I'm sure we'll survive.

I'll try and catch up properly soon.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies

Mia came home late wednesday and settled in really well..When i went in on Friday to see Amelia the nurse took Mia and wieghed her and she had put on 80 grams sence she was allowed home...Amelia will be allowed home once she can drink 60mls from a bottle..she is only drinking 20mls at the moment as she get so tired and the nurses are only trying her once a day on the bottle..I have noticed that it is easier for them to just tube feed her or any of the other babies that are there..I am going to ask them to try and feed her from the bottle more offen tomorrow.

Those that have had a c-section when did Af turn up afterwards????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tired that is great news. My AF turned up after 10 weeks.

Sonja you are Super Mum!

JFB I think we need some belly pics soon!!!!! I should be down your way in a couple of weeks, I think we better have a playdate, maybe Amum can come to?!?

Alittle you are such a trooper, I really hope we both get our BFPs together. After the last 12 months of sadness it really would be a blessing. I know our beautiful Angel Mummy's will be right there next to us. My AF is due next Sunday, so not to far behind you.

Kel you were in my dreams last night. I dreamt that you talked me into doing a HPT so I did & it was +, such a weird dream. So I got up & POAS it was - as to be expected. I must say it was such a nice dream having a natural BFP

Sadly DH left yesterday, it was soooo nice having him home for 5 weeks. Now the time juggling & IVF begins

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Jfb - Yes i would love to be your txt buddy again I think you are having a boy.......

Nessie - A catch up would be great.......Maybe your dream is trying to tell you something big is about to happen......in baby land

Tired - Good news on the girls.....i'd be asking them to feed Amelia from a bottle more often to.....if it helps her.

Sonja - Hi supermum...getting away for a night sounds like a great idea, sometimes when family is all together it gets very stressful....nice to have your own space even just for a little while.

Kel - Loving the pics of Henry on FB....he is sooooooooooo cute.

Alittle - Some good news that it wasn't another eptopic....good on you for jabbing again......no time like the present

Kismet - Hope your mum has a good day today.

Moong - I love that black and white pic of Archie and DH.....so cute.

M4N - Good luck with your scan today.

Hi to everyone, hope you have a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    nessie: well i would say that your dreams means you will be a getting a BFP very soon! would love a catch up, just let me know when, would be great to see everyone and the little guys again.

hang on......or it could also mean that BK will have another natural BFP as well....imagine that BK, would u be up for it!!! i have actually worried about that cos TBH 2 is more than enuf for me .....i mean we are all so blase now about DTD and thinking we prob have no hope in hell of getting pg but hey it does happen in the 40's still........

mmmm like i said i feel your BFP is just around the corner tho .

amum: ok well i think most ppl have said boy here, IRL ive had a few say girl tho, i did scruntinze that 20wk dvd again but nope no evidence no way or the other ....i keep telling DH that if its another boy his weeeknds for the next 1o years are over as he wil be going to footy/ cricket/ afl etc etc while i sip wine from my balcony ....and that any future pets have to be female to balance out all that testosterone! whatever it is i just hope this one is a bit more sedate than H .

tired: oh yes, get on to them re the bottle....can u go in and check over the next few days to be sure??? as for af...i never got mine back until i fully stopped BF and then it was back the next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Tired my AF doesn't turn up until I wean, which is usually after 12 months. I've had 2 AFs in 4 years!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB I had a tubal ligation during my caeser so no more natural bfps for me! How ironic hey?? I will be 42 this year so we didn't want to take the chance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie. Well I am the poas queen, even in your dreams. Lol. I truly believe you will get your bfp, so hopefully it was positive vibes from me to you