Closed Thread
Page 104 of 128 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1274
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Kismet good luck with the tests. Hope everything turns out ok.

Tired how are you going at home iwth Mia? Everything settling in ok?

Nessie how are you going?

Amum hope the needles weren't too bad.

MG and Kel hope everyhting's going great guns and you are managing to get some sleep.

JFB how's the sleep now you've banished DH to the spare room?

Fiona how are you feeling now you're back in Bali? Itching to get back to Melbourne ?

We're good here. Got family from Brisbane visiting including our niece and nephew so lots of kids in the house. They head home tomorrow and I'm going back with them on the plance with the 3 kids so we can spend the last week of school holidays with family and also be with my niece who turns 21 next week. DH isn't coming so it's my first time away with all 3 kids. Should be interesting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Haha Fiona. I hope that us not the case!

Kismet, it is true there are lots of possible causes of confusion, even raging uti's can cause confusion, though with your mum having headaches it does make me think more along the lines of mini strokes. Hope she gets diagnosed soon and gets the proper treatment. I hope she deals ok with it too. Xx

Yep, I get the aging parent thing too. My parents are 78 and 74. Dad has been mums carer for as long as I can remember as she has a chronic illness, but nowadays he isn't the healthiest man about and tends to neglect himself. It's up to us kids to nag him into looking after himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Spot - SO happy for you with your positive scan result!! this pregnancy will bring you your LONG awaited bub!!

Grace - wow, 3 kids under 16 months!! You'll be the master multi skiller!!! Congrats!

Fiona - I love the MCN's - sorry, I'm a bit of an environmental freak. DS1 is using only 2 per day now and I wash every 3rd day which is no effort at all... With the new arrival of DS2 I plan to wash second daily... saves lots of $$ too especially when you use them for 2 kids - they start getting crappy and not so cute looking at our stage now but I just use the cheap BBH covers over the top and they are no fail - also only wash the covers as needed so that doesn't add much washing. I don't worry about the washing - that's why I have a machine for that job and clothes horses are good - don't need brain activity to decide whether to hang out or not....
    LOL re the story with your mum - that's the problem with our age group I guess - aging parents!!!!!

Kismet - there's heaps of medications to help with vascular causes of dementia I think - helps with everyday care and sanity for all... sorry you've got all this stress on top of contemplating IVF round 2

Alittleray - so sorry about the blood test results - I think JF might be onto the issue re 2 consecutive +ve but failed implantation... no point wasting more embryos?? Hope you're ok...

Sonja - enjoy the last of the school hols - hope the flight with 3 kids goes ok - if anyone can do it you can!!

Lochnessie - good girl being brave for this next cycle - you've had a good break so off to a fresh start

Moongazer - LOL re your washing incident... I turned all DS1's gorgeous newborn white clothes pink with a red work uniform in my sleep deprived stupidity - was mortified for a few minutes and then just put up with pink clothes till he grew out of them!!!!!!! And now DS2 will also be in pink unless I get an influx of updated baby clothes as gifts - ?not likely....

Tired - glad you're getting lots of support with Amelia - how much milk is she taking now?? glad you and Mia are home and doing ok... keep us updated

AFM - scary times - freaked out yesterday re health of bubs - I've been SO preoccupied with Nathan and his issues that I haven't really been keeping track of the pregnancy that much... finally put it all together that I've only put on 2.2kg in the last 10 weeks, last scan at 36 weeks showed bubs is only 2.4kg and more than a week behind dates and definitely less kicking nowadays... had a CTG yesterday and bubs is ok but they want me to do a repeat scan monday to check growth - if it's still poor then I'll be induced next week - god help us cause my boobs didn't 'perform' so well last time (DS1 wasn't a good feeder from the start) so I've got the prescription formula's ready to go (dairy free).

Thanks
    Reviews
    m4nay: hope everything goes well at the next scan....so bub could be here next week.....good luck....its my fantasy to hardly gain any more weight but obviously not if its due to stress and worry as it sounds like for you.....

alittle: how are u, did u have another BT???

Thanks
    Reviews
    M4n - hope bubs gets some weight on. You have had lots to think about, and I dare say things will be getting busier for you. Hope u r ok

Alittle - hows the bt??

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Busy girls on here

Moong how are you enjoying you beautiful boys?

M4N I will have Bub can grow a bit more before coming into the world, I hope you get some rest before the big day.

Sonja do you have to fly back on your own with the kids? I'm going good, finally feeling motivated for my next cycle

Kel how are going? Has Henry worked out day/ night yet?

Kismet you know I'm here for you anytime.

Alittle thinking of you

AFM have just returned from an overnight stay at the Hunter Valley.......ate way too much cheese & drank too much wine
    One more week & hopefully we will start next cycle.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all

good luck nessie, glad u are feeling better about the upcoming cycle ...an d mmmm yummy cheese and hunter wines...yummoooooooo hope it was all the brie's and camemberts u wont be eating soon!!!!

sonja: u are a brave lady taking all the kids on a plane..i freaked out just taking one!!! hope u have a good time.

new muma's must be busy these days.....DH will hopefully get out of arvo shift when bub is little as i "anticipate" that will be hardest part of the day trying to feed, bathe and get H ready for bed whist having a newborn....
    H actually went to sleep tonight with no whinging at all...this is the first time in about 2 weeks....i do not know of its cos its a friday so im with him all day....he has been even drinking ALL the water i give him after whinging / resettling for 20 minutes..he grips onto it like a vice usually this "tactic" just resulted in outrage in the past etc....mmmmmmm who knows....except t was nice to just have a night wth no crying at bedtime!
    i just ate a huge bowl of pasta..i feel like sigourney weaver from Alien..my ribs are about the bust out the sides

nitey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie your weekend sounds lovely! Good luck for your next cycle, I'm glad you've had a nice break.

Henry has generally been better overnight but he's feeding 2-3 hours round the clock. So I'm really only getting 1-1.5 hours sleep at a time. And my b**bs are killing me! He's only 3 weeks old and if I express a feed he will drink 150mls!! My big boy is very hungry! I HATE not being able to drive and will feel much better once I can get out more. I feel a bit trapped at home in baby world. But other than that we are all doing well. Still can't believe we have our little family

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - hi Sigourney, I really feel like pasta atm...garlic prawns stirred thru it, yum.

Sonja - you're game , good luck with it all. I'd imagine you would have to strategically plan everything and hope for the best

Fiona - yes my mum has always been a bit of nut at the best of times too, she's just much much worse now. What your mum did was funny but not funny iykwim. Dad told me the other night she tried to give him cut up mango and icecream on a dirty plate that had curry chicken on it & he tried to tell her but she didn't understand and just went off at him but realised later what she had done and apologised.

M4N - hope the scan shows bub is fine. I put little weight on during my last trimester, actually went backwards at one stage and didn't put on an ounce in the last 4 weeks of my pregnancy (Evie was 2 weeks early). They didn't care about me, as long as bub was putting on weight & the scans showed she was, she was tiny 2.8kg at birth (6.4 pound) which Dr was actually happy about due to her being breech and me not having enough room for her. If she had been any bigger I dare say her hip problem would have been worse. Scans are not very accurate in predicting the weight of babies I find, so hopefully there is nothing to worry about.

Speeking of Evie's hips, due to all the fiasco we've had with mum I forgot to take her to her checkup appointment and had to reschedule it. Took mum for her CT scan yesterday but not expecting to hear from her Dr until Monday. She's been a little bit better but still very confused at times.

Hi to everyone, hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

Nessie - Good luck with your up coming cycle.....i've been sending prayers out into the universe for you...

M4N - Hope all is good with your scan tomorrow......wow you could have another little one this week.....very exciting.

Jfb - How are you feeling? What sex do you think bubs is????

Hi to everyone, hope you are all having a great weekend