Closed Thread
Page 102 of 128 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1274
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    JFB - hope you find something to buy or just enjoy window shopping. DH can suck it up!!

Alittle - I'm so sorry honey. That sounds terrible. I hope they are wrong and you just have a slow grower. If not, like jfb said, I would not think it was ectopic. thinking of you.

AFM - dumb dumb me has managed to have a big colour run in the wash, so now I have to try and get the stains out! Grrr - I don't even know what ran - all the clothes had been washed before. Except for some patterned new clothes for archie which are now ruined.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - oh no, sorry to hear that . It's not fair when this happens, creates more worry. just wish it was a simple yes or no hey

JFB - payback's a biyatch right!...play and u pay says it all. Yes well had similar issues with Evie more so in the day but has settled down once I worked out a good time for her to have her day sleep now being about 1pm, she still wants bot sometimes but I only give it to her if she tends to not eat very much lunch, she's off and on with that atm, I still find it makes her sleep better so I don't think she's quite ready to give that one up. She was doing it night recently and since I had her on antib's for ear infection she has been pretty good but not so much if I put her to bed before 8pm. Gees after the last few days I've had I would love to get myself plastered but know the remifications if I did so won't.

Nessie - good on you for going ahead. I'd say your nervousness is pretty normal after not being focussed on it for some time. I kind of feel the same way, I'm more or less thinking what if it does work, what then? iykwim. I have a few stresses going on atm and not quite sure how to handle it all.

AFu - stress stress stress! More dramas with my mum, dad is beside himself with worry and called me upset this morning & wanted me to get over there, so off I went. Finally convinced my mum to see her dr and I will go with her, she really isn't in much control of herself at the moment and poor dad isn't coping with it well, she's been very aggressive towards him for little reason and she's frightening herself knowing she's not herself. God I hope it's not what I think it is & she's just having panic attacks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet. Don't put the cart before the horse. good luck at docs. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you all so much for the advice!!

Alittle

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB...Thank you so much for asking how we are going....I cant beleiv that it is taking me so long to get over the c-section...The girls are going fine..Mia should be home by the end of this week if not early next week...Amelia will be another few weeks yet she is just taking abit long because of her ds....

Thanks
    Reviews
    thats great news about mia coming home soon and then amelia can join her. i took quite a while to get over the c sect..i was still taking panadeine at home for about 1.5 wks after i got home from the hospital....i remember walking around the hospital doubled over when others where fully upright and much more mobile than me even a few days after c sect....do the hospital give you info on DS support / assistance etc in your area?

Thanks
    Reviews
    The hospital has been really good They have been guiding us all the way and helping us with the ds and we have meeting with the drs every weeks to update us and even gone out of there way to help with getting payments from centrelink..I couldnt ask for anymore help than they are giving us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like you are getting great care there Tired. The girls look gorgeous on fb. Is it difficult getting into the hospital every day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelli....My mum has been taking me in everyday wish is good because that way she can see the girls as well...

I was give some good news when i went in today they told me that Mia can come home tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear Mia will be home tomorrow Tired, I hope Amelia can make it home soon also