Closed Thread
Page 101 of 128 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1274
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The best thing I was given was a 12 pack of old style nappies as spew cl orbs, change table covers etc. fantastic!

The other thing I would recommend is giving baby a bottle every now and then pretty much from birth so if you need to go somewhere, or sleep, DH or someone else can feed bubs. Both my babies will/would take boob or bottle which is very very handy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, agree on the chuck rags. I use them all the time, for spill mops. Archie and spencer not big chuckers, but the rags come in very handy.
    We use a bassinet, and Archie has been evicted from our room at about 6 weeks. When he wakes, dh brings ds to me for a feed in bed, then I take him back to bed to settle. Dh changes his nappy mid feed if needed as well.
    We use disposables too. Can't stand the idea of more washing.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    morning all

good luck alittle for you BT today , hope u get some great high numbers!

tired: how are going and how is the twins?

seems like no one likes doing the washing , who can blame us....

well DH is getting booted outta the bed from this point on, i slept ok-ish last week with him on night shift but now he is back its all tunred bad, it was so boiling hot with him in there, i couldnt spread out etc, just vile, he is gone..... oh and he didnt rock up home until 10am on saturday morning !!!!!!!!!!!! seriously he needs to learn to not binge drink, he drinks at no other times but when he hits it there is no stop button, i said why do u do this yourself???......i could soooooooo tell he wanted to spend the day in bed nursing a raging hangover but oh well im pg and i needed a rest so he had to just suck it up, it was kinda evil to watch but hey u play u pay ...........but it was such a tragically half hearted effort and with that man-cold pained look on his face allll day long...but he didnt dare try to get out of doing things............sucked in

Thanks
    Reviews
    I put DS1 straight into a cot in his room, he was the first baby. He wore disposables all the time. Since then I have acquired 2 step children, and DS2 went into a bassinet in the lounge room so that he was far enough away from the other kids so as not to wake them..I used disposables on him for about 10 months, then went to MCNs and LOVED them, I really wish I had of started using them earlier. Seriously I didn't notice the extra washing, they just went in with the rest of the clothes, and if you use liners the poo goes straight in the loo, so no poo handling either. On rainy days/weeks they'd go in the dryer, otherwise I just hung them on a clothes horse to dry. If you get AI2's they pull apart to dry quicker.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i meant to ask earlier....H has been putting on a bit of a show at bedtime past 2 weeks...he cries for about 15-20 minutes, after a few settles and or more bottle he will go easily to sleep but its like he is saying "not yet, im not quite ready"..once he sleeps he sleeps all the way thru for about 11 hrs straight....im kinda a bit over it, and wondering what u think this is, a ploy for more bottle? more awake time? ....also noticed that he has started trying to jump on my belly....i think he has noticed its gotten bigger..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    What time does be go to bed? In my experience changing bedtime rarely makes a difference as it sounds like he's testing boundaries to either stay up longer or get more bottle. When the girls have done this to us we've just been really firm with them until it passes. Might take a while and yes it's very tiresome. As H gets older you'll find there's more of this happening.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

jfblady72  (16-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to make this brief everyone, but I am feeling really down. BT revealed HCG of only 26 which I suspected ans my HPTs seemed to be getting lightrt. Have another BT in Thursday but am holding out little hope after seeing HPTs get lighter.... doubt it will be a late implanter due to that. Just terrified now I might end up with another ectopic. Would take a BFN any day than go through this

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks, mmm thought so....ok well he wont be getting any more bottle then from now on and well have to suck it up. nice to know things will only get worse LOL. i try to not laugh at his behaviour..he has recently started being very melodramatic and falling on all fours with his head on the floor if he doesnt get his own way...

and DH rang, mmmmm he didnt quite make it to work today....so he is at home with harry, he mumbled something about me coming home in time for lunch ( i was due to get home earlier to pick H up from his work at 2pm)....um i dont think so...i think i might go shopping now

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh no alittle that just really sucks, im shocked. if the hpt's are getting lighter then i would say its not ectopic. what a bummer for you. my suggestion for whats it worth is maybe get some implantaion tests done b4 your next cycle as sometimes pg can change things in there and youve had 2 +ve but not sticky bfp's in a row. so unfair.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Alittle I will be praying to those damn baby gods that it's not an eptopic & just a slow implanter. So unfair for you to have to go through this

JFB I think Sonja is right, Ash has been doing similar things. I find daily he is pushing the boundaries he now demands milk instead of water, won't drink out of zippy cups only big boy cups.
    As for shopping today......ABSOLUTELY!!!

Ok I have decided to go ahead with next cycle I am absolutely sh!tting myself about this cycle, not sure why.