Closed Thread
Page 1 of 128 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Blondekel, wonderful news , a bundle of blue and so nice to have one of each. congratulations.

Kismet, hope your poor mum gets out of hosi soon.

Sonja, superwoman strikes again - you're amazing to have juggled everything you did to organise the birthday party. Hope you get some respite soon.

Amum, hope Kade is a better sleeper today and both he and Jett get the nasty bug out of their system.

and Moongazer, hope your little man's teeth have settled down - nervously anticipating the teething period with A.

AFU - bit of a frustrating situation as despite speaking to FS and saying I was not happy doing a Nuclear Scan for my thyroid condition, I had a 2nd referral for one sent to me in the mail yesterday.... so I have just resigned myself to the fact that I will sit tight for 2 months and hope my thyroid settles down . As for little A, she has truly been a delight. She's 6months on Friday and has been such a contented little one. Aside from the 2am feeds, she sleeps quite well. Her eczema has toned down a little being on the Pepti Junior formula, but I still have to butter her up about 5 times a day and have appt with Allergy clinic middle of September to try and determine what is causing the allergy. Poor little pumpkin definately can't stomach something in the formula (I suspect it's a dairy allergy) as each time she does a pooey nappy it burns her poor bottom and she gets really nasty sores - to my horror it bled the other day even though I got to it straight away... it had just eaten into her skin, so we are awaiting results of a faeces sample from docs to see what is causing this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi ladies

Kismet: hope E'c cold stop now. H last night wouldnt go bed til 9.30pm its the pits..i was so shagged i was also just going to let him cry if he wouldnt go down that time....its cos he falls asleep in the car on the way home, i even tho it was only about 25minutes i KNEW he wouldnt go to bed til later.............so if ANYONE has tips on how to keep a 15month old awake for a late arvo car trip i would be eternally grateful . i hope your mum is doing a bit better.

i havent bothered with swimming lessons yet...we live in the mountains and think i will wait til H is about 2yo. well take him down the colo river this summer and see how he go's.

alittle: poor little A, i hope u can sort out what is going on with her allergies, sounds like she suffers a bit with them.

nessie: hope u are getting it all out at FS.

afm: feet swollen already wtf , yesterday i looked 6 months pg and had to wee about 4 times last night, tho didnt mind as i was hoping it meant that i was weeing out all the fluid but nope they are swollen again already..... trying reallllllllllly hard to eat healthy this time and walk at every oppurtunity, havent had hardly any choc either as chubby here really cant afford to put on any weight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI girls,
    BK - congrats on the boy - I agree, more affectionate... and maybe a bit slower compared with girls so don't compare!
    Kismet - how's your mum going?
    Alittle - yep, my DS's bum is the same with dairy - diarrhoea and nappy rash are the main symptoms. Glad you're getting some professional help... and glad she's taking the Pepti Junior (foul stuff I reckon but saved my DS!)
    JF - I'm impressed, peeing 4 times a night already! I'm still doing 1 per night and that's irritating enough although I'm scared that means a problem? Still not putting on weight either but getting fatter?? Bub's kicking away so I assume it's not too bad? Have my 19 week scan coming up - mum coming for that (boy, that was a moment of weakness to invite her!!? What was I thinking??)

AFM - had amnio last week, awaiting results. Meanwhile we've got our house on the market and I spend our life cleaning/moving out junk into storage - SO much harder with a toddler 'helping' too And unfortunately nowhere to move to yet so we may be in someone's backyard camping soon??? Or perhaps a caravan?? Please gods, send us a house soon!!!!!!!!!!!

earthfairy is offline Winner 2009 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    In Antarctica for 12 months.... I mean Tassie!!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you

Default My 35+ PG Buddies #8

New thread for you ladies have included last 3 posts from old thread so you dont get confuzzled!

EF x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - How did meeting go with Hedgy today?

JFB - I'm convinced you're having another boy, everyone I know has had fluid retention with boys, and none with girls.

Alittle - poor A, that sounds awful, hope you can get to the bottom (no pun intended) of it soon, she may need soy milk.

M4N - wow can't believe you are almost 1/2 way already, just seems like you just told us you were utd. Hope you find a house soon, my brother and his wife camped out in my parent's backyard for 10 months until their house got built, it was a nightmare for them, copped all the bad weather you could imagine.

Amum - was going to say the same thing re and update on the roll call, can't keep up either, but that's a good thing!

AFU - well mum is finally home, she has picked up quite a bit since yesterday thank goodness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet. I had Severe fluid retention with Ruby. From 12 weeks I couldn't wear leggins due to the size of my ankles. But this pregnancy so far I have none!

M4n. Good luck with the amnio results. I'm sure everything will be ok though. Must say it's a bit nerve wracking not having testing done this time. It was nice to def know all was ok. But I would have been too scared of MC lugging round my 13kg baby

Kismet Ruby had the stop breathing thing at 8 weeks. She went to hospital in an Ambo and they had to stop on the way to resuc!! It was horrible. But we haven't had a problem since. Not even a cold!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subscribing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    what does that mean??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel I remember when that happened to Ruby, so frightening. I also had fluid retention from about 16weeks, I remember because I could no longer wearvmy high heels I still haven't really got back into them.

Kismet I'm glad your Mum is home & hope she recovers quickly

Mum it sounds like you are one very busy Mummy. When do you get your results?

JFB I hope you don't have fluid all the way through, there really is nothing worse. I ended up in so much pain towards the end, still don't know how I worked up until my water broke definitely wouldn't do that again.

Alittle 2 months will go by so quick, before you know it you will be transferring your precious little embie sounds like some kind of allergy going on with Amberly,i hope you can get it sorted soon.

I had FS appointment yesterday & it went really well! I had 2 pages of questions for him, but he was a step ahead of me & very ready. He kind of agreed that my eggs should have been taken earlier, he was away at the time. When wevlooked at the follies from Ashs cycle they were between 18 & 13 on cd 10, taken on cd 12. This cycle they were 23 & 11 on cd 10, taken on cd 13, pretty much they overbooked. I'm not as p****d off now, just ready for next cycle.
    He is lowering gonalf to 225 (350) last time, putting me on clexane, extra pessaries & has agreed to me trying melatonin for egg quality. He wants me to stop DHEA before start stimming as hevthinks it might be converting to to much progesterone?!? He has also suggested no ICSI this time as we have had 2 chem PGA with IUI & hevthinks maybe my eggs might not like being injected? I'm not sure about this one.
    I think that's it, poor FS I did feel a bit sorry for him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just needed to reply to get this thread added to my favorites Sonja

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub