+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    poo bum not pregnant but have a cycts in my uterus and have my HSG booked for thursday...they seem to think it will flush it out !

Thanx girls for your support you are all wonderful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Strawb, looks like Sunday may have been the day, if your temps keep consistently rising, FF will give you crosshairs, so just a couple more temps!
    Bubba, poop, but glad they found something, at least it doesn't seem to difficult to get rid of, hopefully xoxoxo gl with the hsg thingy.

36 weeks today omg! Bob I saying hello too, I can feel kicks under the iPad,lol!
    Holy $h!t, I am gonna be a mummy in 4ish weeks

strawberry swing is offline not so patiently waiting for the 1st of july!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubbanails, boo to not being utd, but i'm glad you've got an answer now, and good luck with the HSG

traloumick - thanks for checking out my chart. i did read that it will put the crosshairs on the chart after o, but after my 2 month cycle last time, i'm getting a little impatent when it comes to o'ing and what my body is doing

Congratulations on bob! not long to go now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by traloumick View Post
    36 weeks today omg! Bob I saying hello too, I can feel kicks under the iPad,lol!
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Stawb i agree, i think sunday was the day too, hoping you caught the egg!

Bubba: glad they know whats happening with you, and also that it seems to be an easy fix still very hopeful for a xmas bfp for you

AFM: super super tierd now, and my boobs are huge..going to get onto the biooil i think, weird tugging feeling in my uterus im thinking its growing pains??? anyoen have that?

Scan on friday im nervous but being positive that this ones a keeper already it is very very loved

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbanails View Post
    poo bum not pregnant but have a cycts in my uterus and have my HSG booked for thursday...they seem to think it will flush it out !

Thanx girls for your support you are all wonderful
    Oh, Bubba- thats just ****e! Love and hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by traloumick View Post
    Strawb, looks like Sunday may have been the day, if your temps keep consistently rising, FF will give you crosshairs, so just a couple more temps!
    Bubba, poop, but glad they found something, at least it doesn't seem to difficult to get rid of, hopefully xoxoxo gl with the hsg thingy.

Hi Bob, from Bebek! It always kick the lapop too. Hates it when I'm on it! 36 wks woooweee!!!

We got a call from the real estate today saying the they hadn't heard from us and we were going to lose the house if our finance hadn't been confirmed! Why am I paying convayancers (sp?) and brokers??? Far out luckly I was able to email a copy of our approval through!

34 wks today

6. The Following User Says Thank You to moosmum2 For This Useful Post:

traloumick  (29-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my scan theyre dating me at 6wk3days. CRN .67mm heartbeat 127 )) that was the most amazing experience ever... Such a strong heartbeat cant believe we got to hear it!!!!!! Soooo in love already!!!
    Think these are good numbers?
    Fx it stays strong!

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulMaiden View Post
    Had my scan theyre dating me at 6wk3days. CRN .67mm heartbeat 127 )) that was the most amazing experience ever... Such a strong heartbeat cant believe we got to hear it!!!!!! Soooo in love already!!!
    Think these are good numbers?
    Fx it stays strong!

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!
    Congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry swing View Post
    Ripleigh - Congrats on the 2nd trimester! I hope you get your baby bump soon

bubbanails - I hope you get the answers you're after today. for good news!

Just wanting to get your lovely expert opinions on my chart, as it's my first one, i'm not sure what to look for in regards to o. I know that they put the red lines across the chart once they've seen temp rises, but I was wondering what you think of my temp dip? does it look like i've o'd? http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/37835a/
    Looks like you o'd to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    Looks like you o'd to me
    *nods* I think so too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well a HSG is bloody awful and hurst like hell...i bawled my eyes out for the whole procedure and half hour after while waiting for my flims...never again. On a brighter note my tubes are clear and we just brought a new house.

SS....i looked at your chart and sorry hunny i cant see that you have O'd unless i was reading an old chart. It is not up to date and the last temp is way low...maybe that is you O dip. Keep temping as the more chart you have to compare with the better chances of pinpointing O you have. Good luck.

Hokey how are you going havent seen you on here much.

HM.....i so glad your scan was perfect, beautiful heartbeat you lucky lady.