+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hopeful- i feel your pain! i was the same. I had every symptom then nothing then on again. I think what will be will be. But I went crazy I had 4 scans before 12 wks! I wish you every strength and sticky vibes

TLM- wowhow close now!! Have you packed your bag???

GM- I think you O'd on day 14, imo

Bubba- GL for Friday- iui is a positive foot forward

Cat - that's a super long time to be Preggers, my sister has been UTD and BF for 8 years now! no more for her tho!

Rip- hiya!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to moosmum2 For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (23-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also bebek is 33 wks today and We will know if the house we have purchased has ben approved by the bank by tomorrow all at once and we settle 5 days after our EDD ( insert insane HERE)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey moos, bobs bag is packed, hubby's things are in the bag, I have some old stretched out undies and mt pads in there, but nothing else, I am slack, really need to do it, just not sur what to put in! I have a list, but I still need most I fthe things in it as nothing fits any more!
    Your so close behind me! Won't be long til we have our munchkins! Do you have a feeling what bebek might be? Hope ur doing well xoxox
    Btw, gl with the house

Thanks
    Reviews
    13 weeks! 2nd Trimester

And yet it still doesn't seam reall! Hurry up baby bump! And kicks. Then it will feel real!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ripleigh For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (22-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha, ha! Rip, I didn't really get a belly til about 18-20 weeks! Mainly cause I have a pudgy tummy anyways I managed to hide it and not Ito work til 17! Kicks however, I felt flutters pretty early, hopefully you'll feel some soon, ya for 13 weeks, I remember that 2nd tri excitement

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovely ladies...please rub your bellies for me.

Quickie update....I didnt end up having the HSG. We did a urine preg test wich was negitive, then the ultrasound....which showed something the tech and doctor there said looks like a 5 weeks pregnancy ! Now i had to take the provera for 10 days then had a bleed 9 days later for 3 days very light. They sent me for bloods straight away and the results came back negative. So i have no idea whats going on, not sure if i was preg and it didnt expell itself with no preg hormones and all or its just to early to detect??? So confused right now. My fs is ringing me back monday with what to do next.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Bubba! I hope this weekend goes really fast for you!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ripleigh For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (25-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    bubs i really hope they sort it out, when i had my scan after the mc i had a tiny little cycst type thing on my ovary the doc said it was part or leftover of the mc and it would dispel with the rest... i assume this happened but no idea as we got pregnant straight away.... hope its all sorted quickly tho i hate weekend waits!!

wow guys count down to some bobs and bebek hope it all goes smoothly for you
    congrats rippy soooo hope im right behind you!
    AFM: doing my best not to stress still on and off everything except the last few days i feel exhausted all iw ant is to sleep.... trying to be positive on friday i will see a healthy baby with a healthy heartbeat!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubba, best of luck today, I hope something happens xoxox
    Hopeful, all love and sticky vibes to you, I know it's not easy, but try to relax and visualize that little munchkin holding fast xoxo

Mountains of love, now I am on leave, I can keep up with what's going on, so keep updating lovelies, I love to keep tabs on you all xoxxo

strawberry swing is offline not so patiently waiting for the 1st of july!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ripleigh - Congrats on the 2nd trimester! I hope you get your baby bump soon

bubbanails - I hope you get the answers you're after today. for good news!

Just wanting to get your lovely expert opinions on my chart, as it's my first one, i'm not sure what to look for in regards to o. I know that they put the red lines across the chart once they've seen temp rises, but I was wondering what you think of my temp dip? does it look like i've o'd? http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/37835a/