+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jessiesgirl - mine went up 6dpo, and again at 13dpo, and again at 16dpo, not reaching 37 till 16dpo.

Good luck and to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulMaiden View Post
    Hey bubanails glad its on track again, may she depart quickly!!!

Got my blood results today 15dpo 145, 17dpo 399
    I think these are good GP was grinning, im grinning soooo i think perhaps i have a keeper in here. I have an early dating scan booked next week on friday i should be just off 7 weeks based on conception dates. its all good.
    Also i found out i CAN go to the hospital of my choice so good news all round today.
    Hope everyone else is doing well, to those TTC.
    Yay for your results hunny

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Checking in to say hi and congrats to the BFP's and Stickies!!! TLM I can't believe how little time you have left!!

Everything still going well here - i think i have a kickboxer in there tbh - i didn't know that could be passed genetically, can only blame myself though Am 25 weeks now so up to 50-80% viability so starting to relax a bit. Did have a scary thought though - by the time she's born I will have been pregnant almost constantly for 17 months!!!! Also will have spent the 6 months prior to that recovering from ops..!!! No wonder I don't feel like myself.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, not sure if this is the right thread to ask charting questions or not?? I have been charting for the last 2 months post miscarriage. Last month was a very text book standard cycle chart - 29 day cycle with O on CD15 with good temp rise. This month I am currently on CD17 and had +OPK the last 2 days but my temp hasn't risen at all as yet. Is that unusual? Anyone knows what it means if no temp rise but +ve OPK and EWCM?

Thanks
    Reviews
    GM...you will get a temp rise after you have Od....so the positive OPK indicates that you are about to O....so within 24 to 48 hours after that you will O then the following day you should have a temp rise ! hope that is not to confusing and we are happy to help with any questions.

Im not temping atm but have my HSG booked for friday then on to IUI but have to wait for the results and start meds next cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for Friday Bubba - I found mine was a doddle, only cramped for a second. I did take pain killers before I went in, so maybe that helped. Mostly - just try to relax through it all. (I hope I'm not telling you stuff you already know!!! Have you had one before?)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ripleigh For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (23-09-2011)

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your reply bubbanails, much appreciated. Generally i would O the day after my first +ve OPK but this cycle my first +OPK was on Monday AM and still no temp rise. I had EWCM, +ve OPK, and O cramps on Mon/Tues but today -OPK and CCM. Everything other than temp points to O on either MonPM/TuesAM but the lack of temp rise is confusing me.... thoughts?
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/36606b/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    It is possible (and common) for people to have their body gear up to O, inc an LH surge, but not quite make it. The egg isn't released and then a few days later another, stronger LH surge happens and ovulation actually occurs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys im such a stresd head as there is a lot if exp here ib thought id ask...
    Is it normal to have a huge fluctuation in symptoms? Ms comes and goes, boobs hurt on n off. Sometimes I need to pee sometimes I dont. It worries,me as my only preg experience is a miscarriage. No cramps anymore occassional twinges like pulling. No spotting or anything. Prob jusy being a stresdhead. Scan on 30th so I have a better shot of heartbeats!

Congrats cat maybe a future soccer player in there!

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulMaiden View Post
    Hi guys im such a stresd head as there is a lot if exp here ib thought id ask...
    Is it normal to have a huge fluctuation in symptoms? Ms comes and goes, boobs hurt on n off. Sometimes I need to pee sometimes I dont. It worries,me as my only preg experience is a miscarriage. No cramps anymore occassional twinges like pulling. No spotting or anything. Prob jusy being a stresdhead. Scan on 30th so I have a better shot of heartbeats!

Congrats cat maybe a future soccer player in there!

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!

Hopeful, I know how your feeling, not that I have had a miscarriage, but I was a bundle of stress until my first scan. I had cramping, nausea, twinges, got to the ob and she said it was all normal. Everyday was different, it is so confusing! Try not to worry, I actually found that subscribing to the preg emails reassuring, as it confirmed what I was feeling as normal. Hubby kept saying to me, you know all about this stuff, I'd tell him I know about tcc, NOTHING About actually being preggers! good luck, keep asking q's if you need to xo

Yay Cat and Rip, excellent stuff for both you girls xoxo

Not much to report, a bit of Braxton hicks going on, 5 weeks feels so long away, but yet so scarily close!

Hello to all you beautiful ladies, hope all is going well xoxox