+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Scan Day

YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!

Scan went well. Everything looks great. Bubs measured 12 weeks 2 days - spot on with my dates. Lovely heartbeat of 160. Bummed about the pics they gave us, there were much better picture opportunities and I didn't end up with a nub shot. Soooo annoyed. I wasn't paying enough attention during the scan thinking I'd get a good shot, but no. Oh well, will just have to wait!!

So cute to see the bubba moving around. Our bubba is pretty laid back in there. One shot was cool where bubs rolled over from back to side, leaving their back facing us - like "go away" hahahhaha.

Oh heres a pic:

12 weeks web.jpg

Have to wait a week or two for the NT results. No measurements in the pics but I am sure I remember them being about 1.5mm. So I hope thats good.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ripleigh For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (19-09-2011),moosmum2  (20-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick hello from me Nothing much new with me...at all. I've kind of thrown in the towel, without throwing in the towel ifykwim...still waiting for dh to do his test...

and of course, now I'm totally convinced that I have some kind of autoimmune response which is preventing me from implanting.. I know, it's nuts. The only reason I think I have this is that I have not had any type of reasonable flue for a long long time...meanwhile everyone around me seems to be always getting sick..

I know, I'm completely bonkers but I've run out of other options from my end...and it gives me something new to research on google...

I hope everyone is ok, and enjoying life!!! I check in and read every now and then...keen to see more BFP... to you all, for new pregnancies, good pregnancies, easy births and easy babies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripleigh View Post

Scan went well. Everything looks great. Bubs measured 12 weeks 2 days - spot on with my dates. Lovely heartbeat of 160. Bummed about the pics they gave us, there were much better picture opportunities and I didn't end up with a nub shot. Soooo annoyed. I wasn't paying enough attention during the scan thinking I'd get a good shot, but no. Oh well, will just have to wait!!

So cute to see the bubba moving around. Our bubba is pretty laid back in there. One shot was cool where bubs rolled over from back to side, leaving their back facing us - like "go away" hahahhaha.

Oh heres a pic:

Attachment 17770

Have to wait a week or two for the NT results. No measurements in the pics but I am sure I remember them being about 1.5mm. So I hope thats good.
    Hey Rip, couldn't help but google for you...I think your bubs measurements look pretty good from what I came across...BTW

happy 12 Weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripleigh View Post

Oh heres a pic:

Attachment 17770

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats rippy def seems like its progressing nicely!!!! Yaaaaaaaay
    Hopefully right behind u...

has anyone had the early scan?
    If so whens best time to get it for max decreasing of anxiety!!

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful - I went at 6 weeks 2 days and we had a heart beat. But it can be hit and miss that early. 7 weeks would be good if you can hold off that long!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg i can finally see and post in this thread.....

Rip...what a cutie you have in there.

i will catch up with you all soon hopefully, i have to read al the way back bloody BH.

AFM...my new FS has decided to do IUI with injectables with us....i have been waiting on af to arrive so i can have a HSG dye test to see if all is clear. She finally came friday arvo after being 2 weeks late + 10 day of provera + another bloody 4 days.
    So im CD3 today not charting as such but keen to get back into it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey bubanails glad its on track again, may she depart quickly!!!

Got my blood results today 15dpo 145, 17dpo 399
    I think these are good GP was grinning, im grinning soooo i think perhaps i have a keeper in here. I have an early dating scan booked next week on friday i should be just off 7 weeks based on conception dates. its all good.
    Also i found out i CAN go to the hospital of my choice so good news all round today.
    Hope everyone else is doing well, to those TTC.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful - a doubling time of 32.87 hours - that is fantastic!

Bubba - Yay for a new cycle and trying something new. I am so excited for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just found this - how interesting!!!

http://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/17/2/485.full

They are high HCG is more common in pregnancies with female babies! (Note: after 16DPO!!)