Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Hokey!!!

And welcome Strawberry! Thanks!

12 weeks today 2 sleeps till NT scan.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ripleigh For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (16-09-2011),LillyPonds  (16-09-2011)

strawberry swing is offline not so patiently waiting for the 1st of july!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh good luck for your nuchal Ripleigh!

I work in Radiology (admin) and on telerad days I used to love having to send the images to the Rad's for reporting, and seeing the little bubbas take shape!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi strawberry!! Welcome

Welcome back Hokey, hoping for your BFP super soon!!

How was your birthday rippy? is your NT scan on Saturday? Tomorrow? Goodluck! are you finding out gender?? I can't WAITTTTTT to hear all about it!!!!!!

lol I see no one wants to take over from Caz on the first page, TBH it seems there isn't as many people here anymore, so many have gotten BFP or gone off to FS or just stopped charting. I miss them all

Anyone at home? should put on Bold and the beautiful there is this chick and she supposed to be giving birth but she looks like she is possessed. It's daytime television lady, not the Exorcist.

Does anyone know how Nattie is going??
    Last edited by Eleven Eleven; 16-09-2011 at 16:32.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleven Eleven For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (19-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies!

As some of you know this whole ttc thing can be really draining (emotionally and physically) so I decided to take a much needed break.

Congrats to all the preggie ladies and the new arrivals!

Just wanted to give everyone an update. I had a lap today and it was discovered that I had some mild endo so hopefully now with it removed we can get preg ( it has been a long and hard 1 1/2 years) if not our next step is IUI.

Xoxo

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (19-09-2011),moosmum2  (19-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Hi lovely ladies!

As some of you know this whole ttc thing can be really draining (emotionally and physically) so I decided to take a much needed break.

Just wanted to give everyone an update. I had a lap today and it was discovered that I had some mild endo so hopefully now with it removed we can get preg ( it has been a long and hard 1 1/2 years) if not our next step is IUI.

Xoxo
    Oh I hope it helps!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nattie! Great to hear from you. Hope you recover from your lap quickly.

A whole lotta to you

Eleven - I know - so quiet these days. We need some new BBTers!! My birthday was great. Got some good pressies including a Mexican Bola - a chime bell that you wear on a really long chain so that it bounces around your belly for Bubs to hear! We also went out to dinner last night with DH's family & that was yummo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies!

Xoxo
    Hey Nattie - I hope the lap helps....
    You and I sound like we are almost dealing with the same issues....except I am 6 years older.......and my eggs are toast!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh mystic u poor thing! I can only imagine! No one understands how hard it is unless they have been there!

I am finally feeling positive about it again. Not sure if it will be short-lived though because I have read that mild endo doesn't usually really interfere with fertility but maybe the d & c will help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripleigh View Post
    Eleven - I know - so quiet these days. We need some new BBTers!! My birthday was great. Got some good pressies including a Mexican Bola - a chime bell that you wear on a really long chain so that it bounces around your belly for Bubs to hear! We also went out to dinner last night with DH's family & that was yummo!
    that sounds soooo cool where do you get them...never heard of it?
    Glad you had a good birthday, how did you scan go today??
    Good luck Nattie, i hope its a quick and speedy process for you!

AFM: POAS just to see today, test line's way darker than the control now I hear back from the GP on monday to see if my numbers are increasing, starting to feel queasy sooo i think they are. its all good this time! to everyone whos TTC or in the TWW

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh mystic u poor thing! I can only imagine! No one understands how hard it is unless they have been there!

I am finally feeling positive about it again. Not sure if it will be short-lived though because I have read that mild endo doesn't usually really interfere with fertility but maybe the d & c will help.
    Hey Nattie, so lovely to see you. I hope you are feeling good and recover from your lap quickly, from memory I was fine very fast! And I am such a sook! I hope it does the trick, remember I had mine dealt with a long time ago and I was in severe pain and they said it was only mild. I have everything crossed for you.
    Rip, so glad you had a great bday! I have heard of the bell thing, they sound very cute!
    Eleven, I should have out bold on, it is my arvo ritual, but have been so busy this week!
    Mystic, hugs for you, it's been such a long journey xoxox
    Moos, how's bebek traveling? Not long for either of us!
    Caz, good to see you, hope your princess is going along well.
    Welcome strawberry and welcome back hopeful gl with your journey.
    Afm: I finished work yesterday, yay! Definitely the right time, the kidlets were driving me nuts, their behavior was feral! I got a few lovely pressies from them, which was nice, and a gift card from the staff. Very much looking forward to switching into mummy mode and start this whole nesting thing, get the house in order before bob makes an appearance.
    I know I haven't kept up to date very welltubut I hope all is well with everyone xoxo