+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry for what you have endured Nattie, I have been following along, just so you know I have been thinking of you xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Rip on your gorgeous little girl, she is just beautiful. Enjoy your squishy cuddles, it just goes so quickly.

Congrats FM on your success, so glad things are so positive

Hi to everyone, lots of familiar faces hanging around, it's lovely to see you all.
    can you believe Harry is 6 months at the end of the month! Time is flying! He is doing beautifully and has such a personality!
    i hope all the new Mummies are doing well and those still waiting it happens quickly.
    our love,
    Tracey and Harrison

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone! I have been stalking you all over the past few months just to see how things are going.

Nattie - GBH's hun. Things were going so well! Does your FS know what caused it?

Rip - What a beautiful baby! Just gorgeous! Makes one go all clucky. Enjoy the squishy cuddles and newborn stage - it just goes wayyy too quick!

My baby girl Lillian is almost 11 months - geez time flies! Dh surprised me by saying he wants at least one more! So something to think about :-)

Keeping my fx for everyone waiting for their BFP and a big congratuations to all the new mummies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumto3girls View Post
    Hello everyone! I have been stalking you all over the past few months just to see how things are going.

Nattie - GBH's hun. Things were going so well! Does your FS know what caused it?

Rip - What a beautiful baby! Just gorgeous! Makes one go all clucky. Enjoy the squishy cuddles and newborn stage - it just goes wayyy too quick!

My baby girl Lillian is almost 11 months - geez time flies! Dh surprised me by saying he wants at least one more! So something to think about :-)

Keeping my fx for everyone waiting for their BFP and a big congratuations to all the new mummies!
    Hey M23 how r u? Going back to doc next week. I suspect low prog but I think FS just thinks it is an unexplained mc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nattie - Things are going as well as they can be . I really hope the FS finds out why, because it is always nice to have answers. When do you start your next cycle or are you going to have a break for a bit?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumto3girls View Post
    Nattie - Things are going as well as they can be . I really hope the FS finds out why, because it is always nice to have answers. When do you start your next cycle or are you going to have a break for a bit?
    We wanna do the frozen cycle ASAP my hcg is still 11 - almost 2 weeks after mc so hoping by next week it is zero. Not sure if FS will want till wait a cycle as this one may be a bit all over the shop.

If it doesn't work we will prob have a few months off then do a full cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    I have been charting for a few months and still getting into the swing of things. Would anyone mind having a look at my chart? Both this month and last month I have had a slight dip at 5dpo. Would this indicate that my progesterone levels are too low? Any suggestions would be great. This was my third round of clomid and I'm not being monitored.

my ovulation chart

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaisy View Post
    Hi ladies
    I have been charting for a few months and still getting into the swing of things. Would anyone mind having a look at my chart? Both this month and last month I have had a slight dip at 5dpo. Would this indicate that my progesterone levels are too low? Any suggestions would be great. This was my third round of clomid and I'm not being monitored.

my ovulation chart
    Hey, I don't think it does, mine always did that while I was charting.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/mindstah

My chart is old but still relevant, the top one was when I got pg.

As you can see the temps after O were pretty crazy.

Nattie might know more about Progesterone.

Also, do you have a double decimal thermometer? If you don't then grab one cus that extra decimal can make all the difference :-)
    Last edited by Eleven Eleven; 22-04-2012 at 11:03.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleven Eleven For This Useful Post:

Shadaisy  (22-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Must go out and get one of those. Thanks for the tip. Would probably have stopped me freaking out right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaisy View Post
    Hi ladies

my ovulation chart
    Hmm my temperatures never told me anything except for when I had ovulated. They were different every month.

But I agree with eleven that a two decimal place thermometer makes all of the difference.

Good luck!