+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry another question from me (I am going crazy). Are you meant to count the days late from your usual leuteal phase? Eg my usual leuteal phase is 12 days so would I be 5 days late now or count from 14dpo and be 3 days late?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Big hugs Nattie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Sorry another question from me (I am going crazy). Are you meant to count the days late from your usual leuteal phase? Eg my usual leuteal phase is 12 days so would I be 5 days late now or count from 14dpo and be 3 days late?
    Yes you would be 5 days late if your LP is 12 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    I am now starting to lose hope 5 days late and still no sign of AF and BFN - don't think I ovulated late cause at the latest I was due yesterday and we didn't dtd around that time.

This is soo annoying I have never been this late before and I was getting excited and now I am down again

At what dpo did u guys get a positive HPT?
    Can you get a BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I might wait a little longer to get a BT

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everything crossed for you Nattie Noo, I'm praying and wishing u get your BFP, you so deserve it!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi Girls

I hope that it's ok that I subscribe, some names in here are familiar or maybe that's just from all the stalking

Anyway, I am seeing an accupuncturist who has suggested that I start temping next cycle. My themometer arrived in the mail last night so i'm all set to go.

I am currently 7dpo in a cycle where we were supposed to be having a break but managed to DTD just about every day for a week and a half before o and a few days after so deep down I am hoping that I get UTD this cycle.

A little about me - I have a ds who is 12, very trouble free pregnancy and quick labour at the ripe age of 19. Fast forward to when I met DH almost 4 years ago and started ttc in June 2009. Since then we have had 2 missed miscarriages both picked up at the nuchal scan - the second after seeing a heartbeat at 8 weeks. In January this year I was diagnosed with Factor V Leiden which is a blood clotting disorder and may have caused my miscarriages. I take a mixture of chinese herbs, baby asprin, vitamins, fish oil and have weekly accupuncture. Over the last 12 months I have lost 40kgs and will be put on clexane as soon as I get a BFP. Now the only problem is that my DH does work away for weeks on end so often our timing is out. He was home this month and will be home over christmas so we will have a chance.

Looking forward to getting to know you and to learn more about charting and temping.

Lisa

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been using Internet cheapieS so I think I will go and get some proper tests today

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Tests

Hi Nattie

In the past internet cheapies haven't shown BFP for many days after FR have shown one - good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah my Internet cheapies were pretty dodge!!
    I peeded on one at about 36 weeks and it still only came up faint faint. Ridiculous!!
    I got that rad digital one that says "pregnant" lol

Edt: I wished on 11:11 for u Nattie!!!