+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh future congrats!! It's our 5 year wedding anniversary on fri lets hope I'm as lucky as u!!! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Nattie I hope so, we could be in the August due in thread together!
    Anniversaries are lucky!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx its a bfp may just be too early??? Thatd be an awesome present

Congrats future

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mm I hope so but I am 15dpo and still BFN even if I ovulated two days later than I prev thought I am 13dpo which is one day late for me so I guess I have to keep testing lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Aww sorry Nattie, I hope it's just too early if you O'd early

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going crazy lol!!! I keep thinking oh maybe I ovulated late but I have ovulated consistently around 18/19dpo for months grrrr this is soo annoying I wish mother nature would stop teasing me!

I have my Xmas party on fri so if AF hasn't showed and I haven't had a pos HPT by then I will get a blood test on thurs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dont know if it helps but I normally o around cd18/19 and the cycle we conceived I.actually od cd21!! Was very out of character! I tested on what I thought was cd11 n had a bfp I know my lp is 11 days tho...pretty clockwork there....
    Cant hurt to get a bloodtest if no af, how exciting maybe try testing in arvo evening too....some ppl on here got morning bfns but bfp in pm. Fx its just taking awhile to show up I found frer accurate!

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that. I am only 3 days late ATM so could be too early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Nattie, I'm same as Hopeful on this one - the cycle we conceived this little sticky bub I o'd 5 days late...!! After being regular as anything for ages...!! Will keep my fingers crossed for you

Anyway, I haven't been about for a while - congrats on the BFP's and stickies guys!! Rip Congrats on little pink one!! I still am terrified that we're having a girl, especially seeing as she already seems to be very self willed!!

Anyway, she's been head down since about 27 weeks now, but in the last fortnight has decided to go posterior... so I'm going to be doing lots of crawling around for the next few weeks...!! I can't believe she'll be full term in less than 2 weeks... she's still measuring ahead so it's anyones guess as to when she'll put in an appearance!! Last scan she hadn't grown as fast as she had been doing - which is a relief as she was well on track to being over 5kg (which is standard for my fathers side of the family) - I'd rather a *little* smaller.. Had a full weekend of antenatal classes the weekend before last - good, but scary... think some of it put the fear of god into dh... *grin* He's been SOOO nice to me ever since!!

Anyway hugs and waves and loads of good vibes to all from the whale on the Sunshine Coast... Just under 12kg and counting so far...!!

Here's the bump...

35w_2_small.jpg

Cat xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow cat what a sexy looking bump lol all the best xx