+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticme View Post
    Happy birthday honey! DH did that to me this year too. A-holes!
    I hope you have a better evening!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app because I am too lazy to get off my *** and go to the computer!
    Thanks mystic! Wtf? Where do they get off? We wouldn't dream of doing that!! (DH's 30th is going to be forgotten next year!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleven Eleven View Post
    Yay Rippy!!! Didn't I always say it was a girl??? That's so great!! Congratulations!!!! I'm so glad she is healthy!! Get out those baby name books!!!

EDT: today is my b'day and DH didn't get me a gift, not even a card. I'm so upset.
    How mean of your DH! I usually pick my own presents out (while DH is with me) otherwise I am sure I'd end up with the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    Well 13 dpo for me and bfn and starting to spot so AF will be here on the weekend. DH doesn't want to try anymore because our finances are so tight
    So sorry Hokey
    Maybe after a little break and a little time to save some money you'll be back on the wagon

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EmieLou For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (19-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleven Eleven View Post
    Yay Rippy!!! Didn't I always say it was a girl??? That's so great!! Congratulations!!!! I'm so glad she is healthy!! Get out those baby name books!!!

EDT: today is my b'day and DH didn't get me a gift, not even a card. I'm so upset.
    heheheh EVERYONE has said girl so far - so I guess we were all right HAHAHAH

Happy Birthday for yesterday - I hope you got yourself an awesome pressie!! stoooopid DH for forgetting. How rude!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripleigh View Post
    heheheh EVERYONE has said girl so far - so I guess we were all right HAHAHAH

Happy Birthday for yesterday - I hope you got yourself an awesome pressie!! stoooopid DH for forgetting. How rude!
    He got me a massage voucher and dinner and a card.

I wanted a card from DD too. :-(
    Last edited by Eleven Eleven; 21-01-2012 at 09:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww' Mindy, I am so sorry dh was slow on the birthday, men can be such poo heads! I hope it was a lovely dinner, if you've been. I wish you mountain loads of birthday cheer!
    FM, how are you feeling? I am thinking of you do
    Rip, I am so xcited for you ox
    Xoxo hokey, I am sure it will be no time before you start working on that blue bundle xo
    Not much doing here, after Harry not putting on any weight, I had to start supplementing with formula, which devastated me, but he was weighed yesterday and put on 400g in less than a week, so he's now over birth weight! It seems to be taking forever for my milk to come in, but judging by the way he is going at my boob right now, I think the situation may have improved, he is sucking like mad and making the cutest noises! I may have finally got my booby man!
    Hoping you are doing well Moos, I think of you often, our bubs are so close together!
    Hey Cat, I know you'd be stalking somewhere, hope that kitten is behaving ready to come out ox, happy labour vibes to you.
    Many hugs and love to all xoxo
    Trace
    Last edited by traloumick; 20-11-2011 at 01:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY Rippy thats so great, im absolutely convinced im having a boy but will know soon enough, 14 weeks today still anxious but not nearly as much my tummy is so cute all rounded could do without the giant boobs tho lol Were in bali at the moment the locals LOVE my boobs i think its creepy, they also pat my tummy which i also dislike but i think its part of it
    Hope everyone else is doing well, ill pop in more often when were back in Oz.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulMaiden View Post
    YAY Rippy thats so great, im absolutely convinced im having a boy but will know soon enough, 14 weeks today still anxious but not nearly as much my tummy is so cute all rounded could do without the giant boobs tho lol Were in bali at the moment the locals LOVE my boobs i think its creepy, they also pat my tummy which i also dislike but i think its part of it
    Hope everyone else is doing well, ill pop in more often when were back in Oz.
    Enjoy Bali!!!

Do u have MS?? I was violently ill when I was 14 weeks!

Haha tummy touches are SO weird!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhhh yes cept its all day ms hoping it stops soon.
    Picked up a bug in bali thats throwing me around but doc is happy baby is measuring for 15wks fx antibiotics work super fast!

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello to all the lovely ladies!!!

It's been ages since I posted on here and I hope I have some good news very shortly!! I think I am about 3 days late for AF!!! Not 100% sure since not temping and keep getting BFN's!! I am going crazy lol!! It's my second cycle after my lap to remove some mild endo! We r due to start ivf in feb what a Christmas pressie this would be!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Hello to all the lovely ladies!!!

It's been ages since I posted on here and I hope I have some good news very shortly!! I think I am about 3 days late for AF!!! Not 100% sure since not temping and keep getting BFN's!! I am going crazy lol!! It's my second cycle after my lap to remove some mild endo! We r due to start ivf in feb what a Christmas pressie this would be!
    Nattie that would be the best Christmas present ever!!!
    I have my fingers crossed for you!

AFM - I have some great news, I got my BFP yesterday!!!!!
    It is our 2 year wedding anniversary today, we are over the moon, what a great anniversary present!!!