+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to the new mummies so great to hear u all made it through safely, great names!!
    Rippy: welcome to melb theres a good place in the,eastern subs that dont have a long wait.... They do 3d too )
    I have my 12wk scan next week fx all is well.... Still gagging n super tierd so i think were ok!

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripleigh View Post
    Wahooo TLM!!! Congratulations!!

Both you and Moo have picked lovely names! Can't wait to see photos.

For some reason I haven't been able to post from my phone But I am on the PC at the moment, so yay!

We're now in Melbourne. Looking for a place to call home for the next year or so. Have seen a Melbourne OB and trying to get booked in for my 20 week scan. Damn place was closed today so I have to wait for Wed. I'll be 19 weeks on Thurs so I sure hope they aren't booked out! Had to get a special referral for a "good" place as my neice had a bad cleft palate and they want to have a really good look at bubs to make sure all is OK. (I think it will all be fine, but hey, if I get a 3D look I won't be complaining!!!)

Pages keeps crashing on me! Grr. Dunno about this autosave thingy. It did save my text, but I think it made the crash happen in the first place, and I think that might be why I can't post from my phone.

Anyways, am feeling little bubba movements, so am super happy!!
    Rippy- r u finding out sex? If yes r you going to share with us??

Tell us how your scan goes, I was thinking of you yesterday and hoping you were well.

Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Congrats Moo and TLM!!! Well done to you both so glad your little ones are here and all is well Lovely names too =)

Rippy - hope the move went smoothly and that you're all settled in Glad to hear all is going well! Do you have any scan piccies yet? =)

AFM 31.5 weeks now... *eek* and getting bigger by the second!! Have put on 11kg so far and bub is still measuring a couple of weeks (at least) ahead so who knows what will happen. Still working 25h a week and am knackered! Three more weeks to go...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Cat, I can't believe it's almost time for your kitten to arrive, be kind to yourself, you're only gnna get tireder! Yay for almost having work finished. Do you have a plan for your birth? I hope it goes the way you want.
    Wow Rip and Hopeful, time is just flying! I can't believe that you girls are getting all these scans done, it just seems like yesterday that we were all happy dancing your news, time flies!
    Well I am sitting here with Harrison hanging off my boob, he is asleep with it in his mouth! He is finally feeding, pooping and weeing well, was a little worried earlier in the week as he hadn't pooped or peed since we left hospy, but all good now! He seems to have day and night a little mixed up, we are going to put off bath time til tonight and see if that helps, all 3 of us get in the shower, he is very calm in there, he didn't like the bath when in hospy, and we haven't tried since! Hubby has been brilliant,all I can say us if your partners are as good as him, it will be so much easier. Have had a few tears, but nothing dramatic, apart from being a little sleep deprived am doing ok.
    I I'll be endevouring to write up and post my birth story soon, I am proud to say I had not drugs or intervention, which really surprised both myself and hubby!
    Anyways, sorry for the long winded post!
    Moo and Mindy, I hope your bubbas are going well,
    hugs to those trying to get that baby in your belly.
    Love to you all xoxox
    Trace

Thanks
    Reviews
    wooooo go cat i hope everything is smooth sailing for you i have no idea how you aer still mamnaging to work, im struggling! i have way longer to go lol

Thanks trace, im so happy to hear you did so well and li Harrison is sleeping and pooping well. i know its seemed like an eternity for me but im finally at 12 weeks next tues and have my scan on friday WOOOOOOOOOOOT!! really hoping its all good i think it is as my MS is still around and im soooo tierd!
    Hope everyone else is doing well, ill let you know how we go! xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

I just wanted to pop in and say hello to some old friends

Congrats to all of the new mums, and congrats to the BFP's that I've missed.

We've had 3 unsuccessful IVF rounds and we're close to starting the TWW for #4 I have egg collection Tuesday and embryo transfer Thursday....and then the TWW. I've been very well though, just keeping a positive attitude gets me through it all.

Sorry for those who are still TTC, heartbreaking journey isn't it....but sending you all some good vibes and some baby dust for a BFP....I hope your BFP's are just around the corner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    bfn 10 dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry Hokey

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EmieLou For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (15-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Trying hard to stay positive and tell myself it is still early days yet..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi fm, I think of you often and wonder how it's all going. I have everything crossed for you guys xoxo