+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by traloumick View Post
    Aww,thanks for thinking of me!still sitting here,playing the waiting game! Tuesday is edd, so just chilling out! That is code for sitting on my lazy butt doing nothing! No real nesting instincts kicking in here! Although I have been trying to sew, semi successfully.
    Moo can't be far away either! I do wait for emails to say someone has posted, I miss you girls, it seems like everyone has gone away
    Anyways, I promise I will post pics of bob as soon as I can, will keep an eye on you all from afar!
    Look after yourselves beautiful ladies xoxxxo
    I can't wait to see Bob!!!!!!

Good luck!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by traloumick View Post
    Aww,thanks for thinking of me!still sitting here,playing the waiting game! Tuesday is edd, so just chilling out! That is code for sitting on my lazy butt doing nothing! No real nesting instincts kicking in here! Although I have been trying to sew, semi successfully.
    Moo can't be far away either! I do wait for emails to say someone has posted, I miss you girls, it seems like everyone has gone away
    Anyways, I promise I will post pics of bob as soon as I can, will keep an eye on you all from afar!
    Look after yourselves beautiful ladies xoxxxo
    Wow this has gone fast bub will be here before you know it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I just wanted to let you all know that Evie Marie came into the world on Monday the 24/10 at 2:23 pm- weighing at 2720g/ 6 Lb and 47 cm. She was born via a drug free VBAC! I needed quite a few stitches aswell but all worth it. She is BF well- we feel very blessed. X

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moosmum2 For This Useful Post:

Catkin  (04-11-2011),LillyPonds  (05-11-2011),Ripleigh  (30-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by moosmum2 View Post
    Hi girls, I just wanted to let you all know that Evie Marie came into the world on Monday the 24/10 at 2:23 pm- weighing at 2720g/ 6 Lb and 47 cm. She was born via a drug free VBAC! I needed quite a few stitches aswell but all worth it. She is BF well- we feel very blessed. X
    Oh moo congratulations.
    I am so very happy for you!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Congratulations Moo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Moo! Yay!Well bob arrived!Harrison Robert Peebles arrived on Friday 28/10 at 4:47am, 3680g, 54cm long. Active and completely drug free birth, very proud of myself! An 'almost' 2nd degree tear,a few stitches but nothing major!I will try to post pics when we get home ,hopefully today!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to traloumick For This Useful Post:

Catkin  (04-11-2011),LillyPonds  (05-11-2011),mysticme  (31-10-2011),Ripleigh  (31-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!! Congratulations Moo and TLM!!!! Enjoy your beautiful bubs!!
    Xo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleven Eleven For This Useful Post:

traloumick  (31-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wahooo TLM!!! Congratulations!!

Both you and Moo have picked lovely names! Can't wait to see photos.

For some reason I haven't been able to post from my phone But I am on the PC at the moment, so yay!

We're now in Melbourne. Looking for a place to call home for the next year or so. Have seen a Melbourne OB and trying to get booked in for my 20 week scan. Damn place was closed today so I have to wait for Wed. I'll be 19 weeks on Thurs so I sure hope they aren't booked out! Had to get a special referral for a "good" place as my neice had a bad cleft palate and they want to have a really good look at bubs to make sure all is OK. (I think it will all be fine, but hey, if I get a 3D look I won't be complaining!!!)

Pages keeps crashing on me! Grr. Dunno about this autosave thingy. It did save my text, but I think it made the crash happen in the first place, and I think that might be why I can't post from my phone.

Anyways, am feeling little bubba movements, so am super happy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations TLM!!!

I am very happy for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Congrats to the new mummas!!