+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Anyone tried an 'ultrasonic contour device'

I keep seeing them on the daily deals sites - they are said to help with fat and cellulite reduction, and I'm sorely tempted to get one BUT I can't find any reviews anywhere other than one blog that sounds like an ad.

This is the device that's on sale.

Anyone have any experience with them??

PS. Just wanted to add that I am exercising and (sort of) watching my diet, I'm wanting help with the process, not a miracle cure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you bought one yet? I got vouchers for fat cavitation, have had 3 sessions and it's been great am very tempted to try the ultrasonic contour device but am not sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't bought one yet. I'm trying to talk my sister into going halvies, but she won't.

She doesn't think it will work as well as the abtronics that she wears almost all day.

I don't suppose you want to be the guinea.... um, pioneer

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol yeah I bought one yesterday through dealicous. I couldn't help myself Have had some fat cavitation done and it's been awesome so I have high hopes for this device!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Did you try it?

Hy Lesleyg,

so did you try it already? I got a session of fat cavitation yesterday and that was awesome. I am also thinking about getting one thanks to OurDeal voucher! Let me know if it is a great product!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lesleyg View Post
    lol yeah I bought one yesterday through dealicous. I couldn't help myself Have had some fat cavitation done and it's been awesome so I have high hopes for this device!!
    How did I miss this post?

Is the device any good?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got it in the mail today so haven't had a chance to try it. The clinic I go to for fat cavication are going to be selling them soon. The lady said the device is more for cellulite and tightening your skin not really for melting the fat but she does reccomend them. You know how they use 2 different sticks on you? the contour device is almost exactly like the second one. Hope that helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was just wondering what clinics people have been to. Im interested in getting some done but want "real" peoples advice. What were your results? I live in the SE surburbs of VIC.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I live in WA so I can't recommend anyone. But I have had good results. I had 4 sessions on my hips and lost 6cm. I've just started on my saddle bags and lost 2 cm on one leg and 1 cm on the other afterthe first session. I would suggest thatyou get 2 treatments done in a week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought one and just recived it going to give a try and let you know if it does anything i had one professional session and lost 1.5 cm around my tummy so i hope this thing works the only thing is the one i bought does not come with the contor gel so i am going to use some ky jelly till i can find someone that sells some of the gel as it is surpose to tighten the skin. the one i bought was from Deal me it took 6 weeks to arrive the deal is over now but other daily deal site are also selling them this is the link to the one i bought with all the deatails about it http://www.dealme.com.au/deal/nation...body-just-119/