Closed Thread
Page 63 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    All in one hit

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

babyblu11  (27-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks ladies! You've all been very helpful xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I just hope you all get sticky bfps from soy like me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

babyblu11  (27-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trayc View Post
    Light bleeding has started hospital hpt test neg so that must mean levels back at 0 or close to

Sent from my XT910 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    TRayc.. Im soooooo sooooo sorry... Im soo sad and guttered for you both... This frigging suuuuuuxxxsss.. Did hubby know you got a positive HPT ?? How is he?? IIm sure your a ball of mixed emotions right now Hope your supporting each other.. Please be kind.. Take pain relief when you need it.. and get checked by gp... Trayc... I just don't know what to say..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea I was crying lots yesterday but now its started I feel bit better. I see gp tomorrow but only for blood resilts . They took thyroid to do I'll check that might even ask for endo for meds if high. But for noe I'm giving up on babies making. I'll ho back to if it happens naturally good but no more meds as clearly not helping me. I lost weight and got my youngest so I'll just focus on losing wright

Sent from my XT910 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Let it all out trayc
    Yeah maybe a shift in focus may help. Maybe get a full blood check for everything
    AFM .. Af has well and truely finished .. and I have no idea what my body is up to at the moment.. NOR have I popped any pills.. Kinda nice as I also felt like I was DTD for ttc purposes, so now I don't bother as much for the action if hubby isn't into it.. MEH !!!
    Other ladies .. thinking of youto you alllllll

Thanks
    Reviews
    saw dr,level went from 35 (so was never high) to 25 in 3 days, so i gotta go back soon to make sure dropping, she si gonna send me to gyno anyways now its happened twice, my thyroid was high at 5.2 tsh (which i told them last time to when it was 4 that was sub clinical) grrr she said gyno will check all that, and then i might ask to see endo

Thanks
    Reviews
    IM so glad that someone is taking this.. you... seriously now.. Looks like you have a complete new plan trayc.. wishing you all the best to completing your dream family xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    that was all over easy and quick
    level didnt really rise only got to 35 thats why and already down to below 2
    scan showed all empty now so thats good, and said already got a few follicles on both ovaries, (although means crap to me right now cause i dont ovulate till cd 20 normally)

doing my daughters 4th bday party this weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi trayc. . Have been thinking of you. . Yes that was quick. . Although I know 10more months would have been better !!!How are you emotionaly ???

so are you waiting for gyno/fs appoint now ??
    Wow. . My baby girl will be 4 in August. .. but I don't want to think about it. . Im actually going through all her clothes. . She's in size 3... I want to cry. . But there's no tears. . But I do feel really sad. .

All the best for this wkend. . What cake are you doing ??