Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    not gonna take anymore tests now, gonna wait it out,
    no gps shut its anzac day

Thanks
    Reviews
    just as expected i new it
    temp took a dive i predict Af within 2 days (plus slight tummy cramps)
    i am not sure i want to try soy again, i guess even though it helps get this far, its kinda ending with nothingchartgraph_module.php.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I still have my fingers crossed for you. Ff still tells me that af is expected tomorrow. I had lots of dips in my chart.ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1398460798.442585.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks but tummy cramping and fading tests i no its coming,
    i new it in my heart last week when i seen that fading test it was all over.
    so now i sit here and cry alone (well with my 4yr old) waiting for impending bleeding to start
    hubby and oldest daughter out on boat (hubby left yesterday i said i couldnt go cause i new this would happen and i didnt want to bleed away)
    i dropped daughter off this morning and she is spending night with him crusing around on the boat.
    he isnt taking it so well again as he said other night he was not wanting to talk about it cause it hurts to much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I really hope you ladies don't mind me crashing in here, but after 10 months of ttc and trying most things to improve our chances, I'm starting to clutch at straws as to what else we can try before we see the fs.

Can anyone give me the basics of soy isoflavones; where to get it, what it does, how to take it etc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    well i took it days 3-7 in sep ended up pregnant but was blighted ovum misscarried naturally at 10 weeks.
    gave it a rest
    took it in april (last month) got my bfp again last week but now i sit here almost 5 weeks or bit more and test lines got fainter and temp dropped so im just waiting on misscarriage to happen as i no in my heart thats what it will be

becca had success though she migt be more help

i must say i was only taking because i suspect weak eggs (as i chart and temp since may 2012 and always bd at right times and nothing) unless i take soy
    but sadly they are ending so i dont think i will ever try it again.

i use blackmores phytolife ones from chemist they are menopause tablets
    i took them as 150mg each day so 3 pills
    u take them like clomid

Thanks
    Reviews
    OW TO TAKE SOY ISOFLAVONES: To elaborate on how to take Soy Iso, here are some guidelines... 1. Because Soy Iso is natural, the dosage is twice as much as what your Clomid dose would be. Before you say "But but but, I've never taken Clomid!" Calm yourself! Here is a good way to start...
    The starter dose of Clomid is usually 50 mg. Therefore you would need 100 mg. of Soy Iso. Most bottles however (such as the Walmart Brand) come in 40 mg. tablets. Sooo either only take 2 for 80 mg. or take 3 to make 120 mg. From there you can determine if you need to up your dose next cycle. DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN 200 MG.!

2. Soy Isoflavones are taken for 5 days ONLY in the beginning of your cycle. Taking them any more could negatively affect your fertility!
    For example you would take them CD 1-5, 3-7, or 5-9. Most women do CD 3-7 to receive a happy medium of mature yet multiple egg release possiblities. IT IS NOT RECOMENDED TO START BEYOND CD 5!
    Just like Clomid, there are different days different women take Soy Iso. As a general rule, the earlier in your cycle you take it, the more eggs you will release but the less mature they will be. The later you take it there will be less eggs released but they will be more mature.
    3. DO NOT TAKE SOY ISO AND VITEX AT THE SAME TIME!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thank you so much Trayc for the info, and I am so very sorry for your losses. I had a mc last August and haven't been able to get pregnant since. I'll give the soy iso a try. Thanks again xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Light bleeding has started hospital hpt test neg so that must mean levels back at 0 or close to

Sent from my XT910 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    So sorry trayc xxx sending lots of love xxx