Closed Thread
Page 59 of 94 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Mine took a little while to darken too. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1398200382.724431.jpg

Then I had the drama of my hcg being lower than what they thought it should be. It all turned out fine for me (yay for 18 weeks!)

I'm sure it will all work out for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dam phone is to slow to download your pic ..But I saw the last one. . That's a definite positive they're !!! for high hgc numbers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe ask for another bt in a few days time to make sure that you're numbers are rising nicely. .

Thanks
    Reviews
    16dpo looks pretty strong fx the bloods come out ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg i am so mad, all the other drs i have had have been usless, with the blighted ovum one nevber did beta hcg either from start (only the yes or no) and didnt check anything else, i seen another one after that check and she was just as bad, and then when we had reliased it was blighted ovum the dr was still useless and kept telling me thryoid and progesatrone is nothing,
    now i saw a new dr today cause people said he is good (i have seen him a normal dr for meds when needed when kids are sick)
    and i went in and said i got a positive pregnancy test and rambled on about history, he DIDNT do a HPT he WONT DO bloods as he said oh well your still to early, get a scan in 2 weeks that will show if baby in there or not, i said yea but i have Thrombophilia and factor v leiden in my family, i have sub clinical hypothryoid (as last blood test showed that from hospital with blighted ovum) and what if i have a progestrone problem, then i will misscarry, he said oh none of that matters right now, once we see a baby in there we will do bloods and screening, IM fudging furios, the drs in this town are hopeless im so over them. i have rung another new dr office to try see a new one tomorrow heres hoping better

i think might be a chemical anyways,
    i mtested again just before and it faded a bit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that's horrible! What a terrible doctor!
    See someone else for sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    yea i will see someone just to check out things
    and ask for progestrone to be checked to

Thanks
    Reviews
    What the faaaarrrrkk. .. That's really bad service. . Quality of care is non existent !!!!
    Are you able to drive to the next town ???At least juat to get bloods done ??Trayc. . Im sure those hpt fade in and out. If you wanted ... maybe just but those hpt that tell you weeks preg ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    yea 3reg im gonna see another dr tomorrow asked on facebook for good drs, so will see what happens
    all i can do is wait it out

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_20140423_145852_871.jpg

fading, this was with a big hold to, like 3hrs of not peeing
    unfortunately not looking good in test area for me.
    i might just use up my last frer tonight see if pm will be darker