Closed Thread
Page 55 of 94 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trayc View Post
    rainbow you mean cant??

i no heaps of peoiple who try them with anything and everything wrong with them.
    just to see if it works
    ooops yeah I meant can't lol. I was so set on trying them but I'm not risking my endo getting worse.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, have been hovering for a few days reading the thread. Started soy again today at cd2.

Tried it last cycle and af went for 18 days! Definitely had o pains and a lot more signs last month. See how this cycle goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Good luck petepie!!

Just thought I'd give you ladies a quick update. I'm 17 weeks today. Can't believe I'm almost half way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi trayc. . Sorry it's taken so long to actually respond properly. . I've just been staying away from BH alltogether lately.. I think I'd again come to the realisation that's ttc naturally is just never going to happen.  Flogging this dead horse to do something it's NEVER done before is just plain stupid !!.If not!All my pregnancies were conceived through ivf. . I feel like a complete idiot to think that I could do it on my own. .. BUT it was on my list of this to try. . Alllll that pills that I hadn't tried before. . 

So trayc. .. I do wish you all the best for your happy ending. . I'll still keep my notifations on so I can follow your progress .. 

BECCA. .. all the best in health and happiness during the remainder of your prenancy and your birth. . 

All other soy ladies. ..  Again I wish you a happy ending

Sorry I've had this blurb typed since yesterday. . Still processing what I've typed. . The realisation still hurts and makes me feel sad. .
    Becca. . 17wks.. bloody awsome !!!!! Such exciting weeks ahead for you..

petepie... Welcome and I wish you a short time in this thread. .may you see 2lines soon. .

trayc. . Are you still temping this cycle ?? Hows it looking ??
    I really hate how angry and short tempered I get in the lead up to af.. Wish she wld hurry up ..
    to you alllll
    hope this rambling post makes sense xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    3Rreg I just want to hug you! Is there any chance you can do ivf again? Sending you baby dust xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nooo. No changing hubby's mind. . Have tried begging crying pleading... boring
    It's the end of the beginning. . I wish I could just click my fingers and it be that easy to close the book

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been reading the thread but I've been distant more annoyed at myself then anything I'm. Cd43! No ovulation not pregnant and have no nodes where af is I certainly won't be taking soy 5-9 again especially with b complex they together have screwed up my cycle worse. I've taken vitex 3 days in a row hoping it will bring on af but still nothing. My longest cycle recorded was 51 days so I can only wait and see. I want to try maca next cycle with nothing else if that doesn't get me to ovulate I'll take soy again but try 2-6

Thanks
    Reviews
    siennamummy.. all your doing is trying to get pregnant.. trying things that have helped others get pregnant.. No harm in that.. unfortunately alll our bodies respond differently.. sometimes even with each cycle, as Ive learned ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Sorry siannasmummy.. I think all our bodies work differently. Vitex and b complex did nothing for me. Soy got me to o on cd35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry been away
    im 11 dpo today, i tested and got this,
    not sure its faint but ill buy a frer later, if so being on boat worked and taking soy 5-9 also
    i ovulated cd 21 so normal this time, unlike the last time that was cd 32

3reg im so sorry to hear
    and siennas mummy im sorr taking so long, i follow you on facebook
    and becca wow going to fast, you got a nother scan booked to find out the sex

test 1.jpg

11. The Following User Says Thank You to trayc For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (17-04-2014)