Closed Thread
Page 50 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    day 1 af again, still a 11 day luteal phase
    looks like af arrives always on 12 dpo which leaves me with a 11 day luteal phase

yea im gonna get back on shakes and lose weight, last time i reckon thats what happened, i have a 10,5yr old and almost 4yr old, i had given up lost 21kgs on optifast shakes started to feel sick on them and tested and i was pregnant, i had gone from 106 to 85 kgs when i found out i was pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    trayc. ...
    Im Cd 2 today. .. Going to do soya this cycle but will have to re read what days do what with eggs.. pretty much have a full box so I'll do 150 each day. .

Thanks
    Reviews
    i was thinking about it to, im cd 2 today, some have done 2-6
    i did 3-7 last time
    but this time i was thinking 4-8 since i o on my own but think my eggs are weak

Thanks
    Reviews
    1-5 = you produce more eggs, and ovulate sooner, with a stronger ovulation.

2-6 = you produce more eggs that usual, but not as many as taking it 1-5. Eggs may be more mature, and ovulation will be slightly more strong than 1-5.

3-7 = The best of both worlds, a few more eggs, and all eggs will be strong & mature, and ovulation will be alot stronger than 1-5.

4-8 = No more eggs will be produced, but the ones already there, will be matured alot more than usual, and ovulation will be very strong. Ovulation may only be brought forward a teeny bit.

5-9 = You'll have one very mature strong egg, from the ones you already produced on your own. Ovulation will either happen when it usually does, or a few days later, but your egg will be of great quality.

Dosing Info:

The dose is really down to you but you should always use the lowest amount that works for you.
    With Clomid the starting dose is 100mg. Soya Isoflavones are said to be half the strength of Clomid, so it makes sense for the starting dose to be 100mg.
    The trouble with 100mg of soya is that the capsules tend to come as 40mg. So you have a choice of starting at 80mg or 120mg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll personally not do any less than 4-8 knowing I've lost a baby doing 3-7 and produced hardly any progesterone which is from a weak egg. If this cycle 5-9 100mg doesn't work I might try it again 150mg depending on when I ovualte this cycle im cd14 now no ovulation pain at all yet but my breasts are a tad sensitive

Thanks
    Reviews
    yea my blighted ovum was 3-7 to so i dont want to create more i wanted to make mine stronger
    not sure i will this month or wait till may, as we got a few things hubby wants to do with he and i and sailing without our kiddies for a race thing
    so prolly best i dont, and thought i could focus on that and get back to charting in may
    so i think ill skip this month even tempting and have some time off
    im trying to look into family day care atm and starting up but waiting on owners approval for the rental house we are in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Trayc that's so exciting!!! Good luck with it all. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    how are you going??
    whens more scans, i still wanna hear all about you its exciting, and belly picx and baby pics when he.she born.
    its so exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    doint wanna stalk you but i read about your scan yesterday, my placentas always been at front and i have felt kicks etc from still around 18 weeks on,
    so dont be thinking that cause they said being at front you might not, cause you also might feel strong ones early still
    so happy for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks trayc!! I went back today to get the results and pictures like they told me to and they hadn't done them! I was very annoyed as they should have called me to say not to come! My boss gave me a longer lunch break and drove me there to get them! Complete waste of time! They wouldn't even let me have the pictures and just send the results to the doctor.. Grr.

No scan booked for a while and my tummy looks the same as when I was 12 weeks.