Closed Thread
Page 5 of 94 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im also taking EPO, a zinc b6 and magnesium combo, flaxseed oil, its always a waiting for this... waiting for that... you think we would be more patient but NoooOOOO

Thanks
    Reviews
    i no lol sick of waiting, are you on the ttc facebook group??

Thanks
    Reviews
    how are yoyu going,
    still nothing for me , my temps are still around whayt they are before O (although that was oral temping) my bbt one didnt arrive till the 2nd day of af thats why my on chart you see nothing for a few days as new bbt arrived

heres my chart

My Ovulation Chart

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm charts... They are always confusing for me. Last month, I would keep getting very faint 2nd line, then sometimes no line?? Then bang I decided to use OPK and bang very dark 2nd line ( on cd 26) but no dtd

I've had some sharp pains on my right side... but don't know if that's O related ???
    I started taking 3 of the SI (phytolife) last night, I havn't been sleeping well but not sure if they are related???
    Did I tell you I was seeing a Homeopath?? Today she's given me 3 tonics to take, to help with my stress, regulate my cycle and help with my scarred tube. I know this TTC # 3 may never happen. BUT I just have to give it one last shot !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow hope it all works out
    yea i still get odd twinges but yea my lines have been faint then to almost not there, i only have a 20 pack so not sure to try order more from ebay or just keep dtd and hope for the best lmao
    im kinda getting over the whole sex thing im like ohhh now its again not fun sex because thinking right time or bad time lmao should i wait or try or keep going its all doing my head in.

oh well heres fingers crossed for both of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounded exactly like me last cycle ....
    Maybe as you O late last cycle, the SI may only bring your O day slightly forward?? Maybe hold off with the OPK until your temps start to change???
    Oh and yes maybe dtd every 2nd/3rd day ??
    Ive been there done that with the whole sex thing.. When we first started ttc many moons ago we went from going every day to ever 2nd day to why even both.. Not fun.. Not getting the end result which was to be preg, ( had IVF to conceive both DD) thats why I know this "old fashioned" way is a looooooooong shot !!! Can I ask if you have any children???
    I brought a pack of 50 last month, so I should be right for this month ??? maybe even next ? I only tested once a day, mainly mid/late arvo that way I knew if I had to get in the mood or not

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes we have 2 aged 3 and 9 (almost 10) big gap and to think we never used birth control i havnt used bith control since i was 20 and am now 30.
    Hubby and i been together for 15yrs, i went on pill didnt like it got depo shot when i was about 15 only had it twice, my aunty had a still born when i was 17 and found out gota few blood clotting problems and no one in family should really be on birth control as then we all run high risk to of getting it,
    so i have never been on anything since

Thanks
    Reviews
    im cd 17 today and i have spotting and this is m first month using soy
    i have never had spotting before ever with O, my opks are also thing very light line. been testing for 7 days
    Help anyone, i havent gotten any paper i was doing a cervix check and pulled finger out TMI sorry and was blood on it and cervix feels little open where as usually feels like dimp

My Ovulation Chart

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi trayc,
    Hmmmm sorry I dont really have any advice

However I have heard of people spotting in the lead up to O.. Have no idea about cervix as I don't check that.. Has DR Google come up with anything???

My AF has finished now, but wont start testing till at least day 10 or later as last month I didn't O till day 26..

Are you still spotting ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    when i checked cervix was red little, i dtd anyways incase and after that was little pink when wipe, nothing this morning when i wiped

i put it down to either ovulation, or if ff was right and i actually Od on like cd 10 could be implantantion lol, but i doubt it as dont thihnk i would O that early and 3 days after last soy tablet