Closed Thread
Page 49 of 94 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Trayc your chart Looks awesome. . :fingerscrossed: this is your month.

Becca also awesome news about glucose test. . Will you need to redo on late preg again?? Really hope your ms is easing off now youve reached 12weeks. . How very cool.. To be entering your 2nd tri
    Siennamummy... Hoping O arrives soon. . Do you temp or use opk.. Sorry can't Remember if you've already days

Thanks
    Reviews
    slight temp drop today so looks like af will arrive on mon as predicted, again only a 11 day luteal as im 10 days past today. and af normally arrives 12 dpo.
    i didnt do any b vitamins this month as i have been taken them since july last year and nothing really helped with that so i stopped
    but still take evening primrose oil to help with ewcm

chartgraph_module.php.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Rreg View Post
    Trayc your chart Looks awesome. . :fingerscrossed: this is your month.

Becca also awesome news about glucose test. . Will you need to redo on late preg again?? Really hope your ms is easing off now youve reached 12weeks. . How very cool.. To be entering your 2nd tri
    Siennamummy... Hoping O arrives soon. . Do you temp or use opk.. Sorry can't Remember if you've already days
    I will still need to redo glucose later on. Ms eased off last weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trayc your chart Looks awesome. . :fingerscrossed: this is your month. Very very exciting. ..

Siennamummy... Hoping O arrives soon. . Do you temp or use opk.. Sorry can't Remember if you've already said

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh trayc. . Im sooooo sorry about your temp drop
    .. Maybe give temping a rest and play the wait n see game ?? As hard as that is . .

I had replied to message earlier but only just realised that I didn't press send. . Then I read about your temp drop. . So my comment is really wrong. .. im sorry. .. so you generally have short lutel phase ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    i beleieve yea, i went back over charts and average is af arriving on 12 dpo,
    sometimes 13, buit most 12, i dont wanna go see a dr about any of it sick of being turned away all the time, or told crap that i dont beleive, as the last dr said, oh thyroid doesnt cause issues unless its super high etc, i said they liked below 2 she said thats crap, then i asked about progestrone she said that has nothing to do with it and bla bla bla, didnt want to help
    thankfully now i do have a new male dr but i havent spoken to him about it as they are all the same, even when i lived down coast i saw 3 different drs who all say oh your bloods are fine, (but they have never done the 3 day and 14 day and wat eva tests they are meant to
    maybe i should try soy again next month,

siennas mummy what ones are you using

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't temp I have a 19 month old it's impossible lol. I do use opks I use the cheap ones until it goes semi dark then use the clear blue smiley ones to detect a proper surge. For the soy the only place I could find it was the Blackmore phytolife.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I took it this cycle 5-9 100mg I did do 3-7 100 100 100 150 150 in Dec and ended up with a weak egg that didn't produce enough progesterone but my ovulation pains were crazy. I thought if I give 5-9 a go maybe I might get that strong mature egg and I'm taking b complex 50 to help create a strong corpus leutum for more progesterone after my chemical cycle I had 6 days of spotting before af and my progesterone was 4!

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow ok yea i used the phytolife ones to
    i was thinking about day 5-9 also if i try again or even 4-8 cause i also took mine 3-7 last time with the blighted ovum
    so does the b complex help with that to, i had a cycst well corpus leutum cyst with blighted ovum so i think i was ok there.

i guess af arrive tomorrow i had a nice chart to

chartgraph_module.php.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going to try 4-8 next cycle depending on October time this month and of course the outcome. I'm currently losing weight to atm to hopefully o on my own I'm down to 66.7kgs started at 73.2 in feb