Closed Thread
Page 46 of 94 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi becca, hope they are kind and helpful at the hospital.. Sorry to hear that MS is still paying havoc

Hi trayc..Hope that O arrives soon for you.. Have you decided if you'll hide your thermometer after O ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    not sure, i only like it after O to see when af gonna arrive, but i guess once i confirm O i can pout it away for 10 days,
    its not the after O that annoys me about it, its just all the time lmao

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    The appointment was with a midwife and an hours worth of questions. I have to get a glucose test early because my bmi is 1 point over

Thanks
    Reviews
    so what if your bmi is bit higher early on, mine has always been higher and i have never had diabetes pregnant or not
    finally got a line on opk not dark but there finally, so i would say ovulate within next 3 days, i can start to feel twinges on left side again, gah which means im out i would say, as i think my egs are weak left side as all pregnancies have been have been right hand side, even the blighted ovum, see if i cramp bad again when O comes, weird though the month i got the blighted ovum i didnt feel ovulation at all, nothing that month so thought i was out,
    im thinking about maybe going to see the dr and asking for fertility place maybe to ask about clomid.
    there is a place at sunshine coast near me that is cheap appernrlty

http://thefertilitycentre.com.au/springwood/IVF-costs

http://www.affordableivf.com.au/ivf-costs_2/

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh and on a note, i went back to do some relief work in the childcare centre again thoguht about time i went back
    well i dont wanna go back again, they are awful.
    they put me in with babies for abit which was cute and fine but they force them to sleep well try and they cry lots, i cuddled one to sleep he was tired, and rocked the cot for another, i had 4 asleep in 20mins just cuddling and being loving, where as the teachers were stressed and angry
    i was only in there for 1hr lunch relief,
    ten went into another room and i could see one kid in there with poo all up his back and i watched for a while (i was in another room) and the teacher left it for a good 1.5hrs, she new it was there to as she was near him abit and kept pushing him away
    ten in playground i saw a kindy girl cringe and i asked what wrong she said i hate that teacher she scares me and she makes me sit by the door until my mum collects me cause i forget my hat sometimes,
    and i was like oh lets try find in then and sure enough soon as we walked past the teacher said oh again you lost it i think you better go sit by the door until your mum comes, and she said it to another boy to, i was so mad gahahaha
    i dont think i can go back and work in childcare, well not these centres, before my youngest was born i was in another centre (same company) and i walked out at lunch and never went back to that one, so i should have known.
    oh well poor kids i felt so sorry for them and the teachers i playground ignore half of them, i sat down read books, built castles and heaps of things and i had kids surrounding me
    poor kids im glad my daughter is at a good centre and loves it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Omg what an awful centre!! My centre is pretty nice but I still don't want to put my bub in care...

Thanks
    Reviews
    yea might not be so bad when older if you can work there to
    but yea my youngest started when she was 10 months old was so hard on me, but we needed that break
    it took me 4 centres to find where she is now and i love it
    she has been there since last oct in kindergarten room this year
    she will be young when starting prep only 4.8yr old next year.
    Hopefully she gets her L letter down by then, she doesnt say L very well in names like hayley and things like that

Thanks
    Reviews
    still no ovulation for me, weird sucks butt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah that is. . What cd are you at ?? Maybe it's due to your weaker side ?? Not ovulating string ie properly ?? But meah.. What do I know. .. I can't even work out my own body
    afm. .. Still plodding along. .. waiting for af to turn up. .
    Last edited by 3Rreg; 05-03-2014 at 15:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    cd 23, usually anywhere from cd 20 to 25 is normal for me, cept for the soy month which was cd 35.
    Oh well see what happens