Closed Thread
Page 43 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    wahoo make sure you keep me posted im excited for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Dp asked me last night when I will ovulate after having our baby!! He's keen!! Can't wait til I can tell everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i no and i want to see pics of your nice growing belly to, i love baby bellies so cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Lol mine is just bloat and fat at the moment lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    well massive temp drop this moning im only 11dpo so af arrive today or tomorrow
    i worked out my luteal phase average is only 12 days (period arrives da 12) so that means i only have 11 day luteal phase so maybe i need help there .
    i dunno what to do this month whether to try soy again or just give up for a while
    i just wish i could put the thermometer away and let ever be what it will be

how r u holding up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    So sorry b6 is supposed to be good for lp. A lot of the charters I know are stopping their charts after they o. I couldn't stop mine til weeks after my bfp.

I'm plodding along alright I guess. I never anticipated how hard on my body this would be. I have another scan coming up on Saturday. I'll either be 8w4d or 9w1d. Then dp and I are travelling to see my parent to tell them. It's going to be a huge shock.

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow how awesome
    yea i have used b6 before but a standard brand b6 and the b complex at same time, but i normally stop bit before O also,
    maybe ill try take all cycle,
    i dont no whether to give soy one last try or not
    im to scared of misscarriage again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Maybe have a cycle break from soy then try again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey trayc.. regarding the soy.. was it helping you to O ?? making you O any sooner than you would without being on it??

As beeca has mentioned maybe temp then once O arrives move the thermometer away from the bedroom.. or ask DH to put it somewhere.. I use OPK mark it on FF then I just wait the rest out...Just go off pmt signs that AF is on her way... Kinda good for my mental health.. What are Dh thoughts on the soy and temping???
    Glad to hear that your pregnancy is going well becca.. hoping the MS starts to ease up soon.. must be hard keeping it to yourselves and being so unwell at times..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I'm taking the day off work today as my lower back is killing me. Also I'm going to a house inspection at 5. Dp and I really need to move house. Our second bedroom floods and is always mouldy. Rental people won't do anything about it. The carpet needs to be ripped up. No way I'm bringing a baby home to this house.