Closed Thread
Page 41 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HI trayc.. just thought id say
    How's the temping going??
    Well not sure what the big difference was between last cycle and this cycle.. somehow managed to O on cd15 last cycle and absolute nothing on CD 15 this cycle. We are going camping this long wkend so won't bother with any OPK.. will just call this month out, accept it and try and plan for next cycle.. REALLY thinking im giving myself till june/july this year and then I really really need to accept the fact that there's no more babies...

Becca hope you were able to book in for a scan somewhere.. Did you get a referral to the hospital you were wanting??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'm booked in for a scan on Saturday. I will be 6w1d. Then I have a gp appointment on Monday where the doc has promised to give me my hospital referral.

I'm so tired this morning. I woke up at 1am with pretty bad morning sickness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    good signs becca being sick
    and thanks 3reg yea im temping but havent used opks yet as still only early in cycle, there is a facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/4344...71415/?fref=ts its trying to conceive with soy iso it pretty good
    im 31 today its my bday and already had a little sook this morning , dunno why just felt like having a cry and wanted a cuddle from hubby who gave me one.
    im sad every bday though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Happy birthday! Take some time for yourself xx I'd join the fb page but I don't want people to think I'm rubbing their noses in it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies..
    Traycs... a BIG happy belated birthday for yesterday.. just reading your message made be realise how old I would be this year.. and to me that number is old.. and How did I get to that age.. where has my life gone.. blah blah blah.. so then I also had a cry and mimi meltdown.. If it makes you feel any better trayc I also CRY on my birthday, Christmas new year and a few other emotionally days throughout the year !! Hell I cry all the time, probably weekly.. Anyways I hope you had a nice day.. with your family and friends..
    Becca.. will be thinking of you tomorrow..
    Well just about packed the car now for camping it was raining y'day.. and forcast is showers over the long wkend Aanyways... hopefully it will all be o k... weather wise and emotionally for me...
    Happy long wkend ladies..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hi ladies!

Just had my dating scan. I'm measuring behind at 5w4d instead of 6w1d, giving me a due date of the 23rd. It better matches my blood results. I found out I ovulated from my left ovary and I got to see the heart beat! It's sitting at 100!

Presenting beccaboobaby!ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1390616480.364440.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    wahoo fabulous, see i didnt even see that in, so great news so happy for you see a heartbeat that early to

8. The Following User Says Thank You to trayc For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (25-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I didn't count on seeing a heart beat, especially after I was told I was only measuring at 5w4d.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A Huge congrats becca. .. how Awesome to see your strong baby's heart beating away soooo early

trayc..hope your temps are somewhat normal coming into your 2nd cycle
    .. And that O comes soon for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    how you feeling ladies

think im almost there finally, bottom one was only held 1hr so i would say i think this avo be a postive, (or maybe from all the pain last night i had maybe im catching the surge at end and od during night, just i new what i felt yeserday avo to night was ovulation type pain one sided radiated to whole bottom area and so much pressure could barely move then slowly eased after couple hours cd 18 today, normally O between 20 and 25 normal cycles IMG_20140129_083400_446 edited.jpg